Options

No Code / Yield Box Set

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Any information would be nice. 'Hey, we're working on it, stay tuned'. Seriously, talk to us 10c!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Any information would be nice. 'Hey, we're working on it, stay tuned'. Seriously, talk to us 10c!

Not trying to be a shit starter but isn't up to the band if it gets done? I'm all for nagging the Ten Club but is it fair of us to expect them to decide when? Maybe I'm misunderstanding here. If I'm wrong, c'mon Ten Club wtf? Would love this reissue already!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    My preference would be for them to just re-release the vinyls that are out of print. But if has to be as a box set, then ok.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

Not trying to be a shit starter but isn't up to the band if it gets done? I'm all for nagging the Ten Club but is it fair of us to expect them to decide when? Maybe I'm misunderstanding here. If I'm wrong, c'mon Ten Club wtf? Would love this reissue already!
    I feel it would surely have to involve Epic also and that complicates it a bit. All parties involved, PJ, Epic, 10c, those who would remaster it etc would be involved. And if the first 2 box sets didn't sell as well as they'd hoped, maybe Epic is a bit reserved this time around. If it's just up to the band and 10c though, they should just get it done and get this bad Larry out for us to trade our hard earned dolla bills for.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

I feel it would surely have to involve Epic also and that complicates it a bit. All parties involved, PJ, Epic, 10c, those who would remaster it etc would be involved. And if the first 2 box sets didn't sell as well as they'd hoped, maybe Epic is a bit reserved this time around. If it's just up to the band and 10c though, they should just get it done and get this bad Larry out for us to trade our hard earned dolla bills for.
    Not as easy to do with all the different vested parties.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,178
    edited May 2015

The sad part is they don't need to be remastered (Just like Vs./Vitalogy didn't). Grab the masters and press the vinyl. That's all we need, plus a live bluray and live vinyl :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

The sad part is they don't need to be remastered (Just like Vs./Vitalogy didn't). Grab the masters and press the vinyl. That's all we need, plus a live bluray and live vinyl :)
    Lol yep. Bring it on 10c. Maybe some temporary no code tattoos thrown in. Oh and did you say live vinyl? :bow:
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I think the Band/Club are a little hesitant because the VS/Vitalogy wasn't a huge success. The problem with that though is those two were easily available before the re-issue and the demand wasn't there like it would be for the next two. I mean, shit, If people are dropping $75-$100 on colored bootleg versions, of course there's going to be a demand for an official release. Then you throw in a DVD of that era and a live vinyl(s) of the Moline and Milwaukee shows (or a bitchin' 98 show) and you will easily sell every one you make. That's a promise.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

I think the Band/Club are a little hesitant because the VS/Vitalogy wasn't a huge success. The problem with that though is those two were easily available before the re-issue and the demand wasn't there like it would be for the next two. I mean, shit, If people are dropping $75-$100 on colored bootleg versions, of course there's going to be a demand for an official release. Then you throw in a DVD of that era and a live vinyl(s) of the Moline and Milwaukee shows (or a bitchin' 98 show) and you will easily sell every one you make. That's a promise.

Take my money 10c!
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    I just want the music from their studio albums to available at 24 bit high resolution. They already have for 4 albums in this format. Ten, Vs. Vitalogy, and Lightning Bolt. The others would be wonderful!
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Just take everyone's money 10c......yet again.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 141
    It's a no from me on a box set, as 10c will probably once again make it for US members only again.

I'd happily pay the postage regardless of the cost, they should give international memebers the option. If they don't want to pay the postage price, then they can pass on the box set.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Yes, please!!!

NOCODESHOW!!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Like anyone on here actually has any legit idea about whether the 10 and Vs/Vitalogy boxed set reissues were a "huge success?" Fans loved them. They were beautiful and instant keepsakes. Do you have the chart figures, cost analysis and comments from Kelly Curtis that they were/weren't "successful?" Hell, no. STFU and stop overgeneralizing while acting like you actually know something about PJ's business model (which I'm pretty sure does just fine and supports the band very well).
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No need to be hateful, people are just throwing ideas around.

Given that the Vs/Vitalogy box has never once disappeared from the shop all these years, it's an easy assumption to make that it didn't sell as well as the Ten box set.
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    ^ yes I agree with above: where was it mentioned that the previous reissues were unsuccessful? Obviously after Ten they put out Vs/Vitalogy. If Ten wasn't a success than they wouldn't have gone to the lengths they did with 2nd reissue.
  • Options

Like anyone on here actually has any legit idea about whether the 10 and Vs/Vitalogy boxed set reissues were a "huge success?" Fans loved them. They were beautiful and instant keepsakes. Do you have the chart figures, cost analysis and comments from Kelly Curtis that they were/weren't "successful?" Hell, no. STFU and stop overgeneralizing while acting like you actually know something about PJ's business model (which I'm pretty sure does just fine and supports the band very well).

Hahaha So what positive addition do you provide to these forums again?
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

igotid88 said:

would like to collect all the polaroids

I have the complete CD polaroids set ..

I'm hoping to save up & purchase the complete vinyl No Code polaroid set. Someday .. Was thinking about just buying up a few of those unofficial bootleg No Code vinyls that are made & sold in Europe ..

But it would be pretty cool if they did include like a mini poster inside every box set of the next reissue. I see the same dude on eBay is selling the same No Code "uncut insert sheets~ONE OF A KIND". Dude says item condition is "mint" but in the description it say's "may have gentle bend along edge". Included in the photos. Well, that's not what you call mint. lol
    Glade to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to have 4 sets of No code. :D
    Curious to know what that booklet is underneath.
    The booklet is a Euro promo thing for record stores to hang in their store. There's a hole on the front & on the end of the booklet. Different photos on the front & back.

I remembered sending 10club letters & Sony Music Canada if they were selling the complete No Code card set. Thinking all the Polaroids on the No Code cover were available / released in maybe a custom box set. Never heard back from any of them. lol That would totally of been an AWESOME card set if there was such a thing released.

That's kinda what I would like the No Code box set to include. A mini card set of the whole album. Maybe released in a playing card deck. For example ..
    i just completed the CODE on vinyl for the polaroids! pretty awesome.
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    Just can't see this happening.... Just like the Singles LP....hope I'm wrong
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    NOCODESHOW BUMP!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    hsohi said:

Just can't see this happening.... Just like the Singles LP....hope I'm wrong

the Singles LP is happening. This will happen as well, when the band wants to work on it.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    In all fairness aside from any pictures, the vs and vitality box set had:

four or five outtakes
    no new songs
    an incomplete concert
    no video of the band at their live craziness

To me it seems like the sales are completely reflective of the scant extras that were included.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    My wallet is overflowing....make this happen!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

four or five outtakes
    no new songs
    an incomplete concert

To me it seems like the sales are completely reflective of the scant extras that were included.

THIS

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

four or five outtakes
    no new songs
    an incomplete concert

THIS

Still take my money!,...even if the box set only has the two lps and nothing else.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    I beg you members of the Pearl Jam Co., please include a Blu-ray disc in this No Code & Yield Box Set.

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    you know what, at this point i dont give a shit, just give me the records... lol. do the box set at your own pace but for the love of fuck release these ablums.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Nami said:

you know what, at this point i dont give a shit, just give me the records... lol. do the box set at your own pace but for the love of fuck release these ablums.

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    I can only pray and wait.