Options

Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Mondo pre order vinyl!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    a5pj said:

Finally just got shipping conformation

Same here.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    Me too.

Hopefully they didn't lose patience and ship out the crap ones. I thought there was a delay waiting for replacements. Maybe the delay already happened before they sent out the last update.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    Ugh, still waiting for the shipping confirmation.

2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    Mine came today, was supposed to be Monday but it's early, not complaining :)
    Spinning it now and it sounds great. Came with a small litho of Ronan, guess they must have thrown them in for some of us who had to wait so long. Sleeve had a small tear in the top where the record touches it, but no biggie to me. Glad to finally have it :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    a5pj said:

Spinning it now and it sounds great. Came with a small litho of Ronan, guess they must have thrown them in for some of us who had to wait so long. Sleeve had a small tear in the top where the record touches it, but no biggie to me. Glad to finally have it :)

Same here and I received a groot. Wasn't there supposed to be a bigger litho?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Damn I want a Groot.
    I ordered two of these as gifts and both came with Ronan.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

a5pj said:

I may be confused, just double checked, all were supposed to come with one handbill and the first orders had the extra, so I just got the regular one.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    a5pj said:

JK_Livin said:

a5pj said:

I may be confused, just double checked, all were supposed to come with one handbill and the first orders had the extra, so I just got the regular one.
    That's what they said. The first orders would receive a mini print was IMO a lie. Cause many of us who first placed an order when these went up right away didn't get one of those extra prints.

I'm hoping once Tyler's new store is up & running these mini prints will be available for purchase. Though I wish an uncut poster like size edition of the whole set would be for sale. *fingers crossed .. http://www.tstout.com/
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Received a Groot with mine yesterday. Love it
  • Options
    Still waiting for shipping wtf!
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    Got Star-Lord in mine.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    toolfan2305toolfan2305 Posts: 351
    Got Rocket!
  • Options

You get it or shipping yet?

• Options
    a5pj said:

You get it or shipping yet?
    Nope. I'm pretty sure they're either waiting for more sleeves or they just "forgot" about my order.