Options

Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Mondo pre order vinyl!!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    demetrios wrote: »
    It's weird but I haven't received my shipping confirmation email yet. I contacted them and they said ..

"We have begun the process of shipping the Guardians of the Galaxy orders! There are many orders to process and we have begun with the shipping the oldest orders first. They will be shipping out in waves. Hang in there, this fantastic vinyl record will be in your hands in the very near future! You will be receiving notification of shipment just as soon as your order has shipped!"

Which is totally weird cause when Justin twitted this over @ https://twitter.com/MondoNews, I purchased a copy right away. Did it really sell 1000 copies in just a few seconds? Then I posted about it here, and a few friends I told about it later already got their copy in the mail with the bonus print. It looks like I won't be one of those lucky one's with the bonus print. :/

It was up maybe 10 min or so before he tweeted it. I know because I was on the page when they put it up (totally random, I was just looking to see what they had available. Clicked from the vinyl page to the posters page and then back to the vinyl page and it was there). I get twitter notifications from mondo and didn't get the notification for about 10 min which I thought was strange. But then again, it was a surprise announcement. After I ordered I posted at Vinyl collective. Lots of lurkers there.

I don't think it sold 1000 in 10 min. And just because yours didn't ship yet doesn't mean you aren't getting a print.

I hope your right. Really want that Yondu mini print. Korath would be cool if I don't. Few Facebook, Twitter & Expressobeans posts I've noticed, many who did place pre orders when they first went up didn't score one of these 2 mini prints. Though still many of us who did place an order when it went up haven't received shipping confirmation email.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Just got my shipping notice. Most likely didn't get the extra print, but bought it for the Stout cover and beautiful vinyl anyway
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    What was the run on these?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    JK_Livin wrote: »
    What was the run on these?

It was a preorder, so not sure if they announced how many were made.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Just received my shipping confirmation email. SWEET!!! B-)
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I got mine today. Came with a Ronan card.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    nothing yet for me
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Enter To Win A Copy of Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Vol 1 on Limited Edition Vinyl!
    The Limited Press - http://bit.ly/1KpOFgV via @theltdpress

http://thelimitedpress.com/guardians-galaxy-awesome-mix-vol-1-mondo-colored-vinyl/
  • Options
    demetrios wrote: »

That sounds great. I can't wait to receive mine.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    To the people that have received these already, when did you order it? I ordered mine on 11/24 and haven't heard from them yet.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Hey, that thing behind the turntable is awesome. Where did you get that?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    To the people that have received these already, when did you order it? I ordered mine on 11/24 and haven't heard from them yet.

Yeah I ordered around the same time too and nothing yet.

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Ordered 10/8/14. Rec'd 2/2/15.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    I ordered on Oct. 18 and still haven't gotten a shipping notice.
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    ldent42 wrote: »

Ordered 10/8/14. Rec'd 2/2/15.

Thanks
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Received my copy yesterday. No Yondu or Korath included. D'oh! But the art & packaging I really like a lot. :clap:
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Received my copy yesterday. No Yondu or Korath included. D'oh! But the art & packaging I really like a lot. :clap:

Do you recall the date you ordered it?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

demetrios said:

I do. October 3rd just before 12pm EST. I had to ask a few friends who did purchase one of these. Their order numbers were greater then mine. Even placed an order day's later. They were lucky & scored one of these bonus mini prints. It's cool. I'm gonna save up & try to collect them all.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

JK_Livin said:

demetrios said:

I do. October 3rd just before 12pm EST. I had to ask a few friends who did purchase one of these. Their order numbers were greater then mine. Even placed an order day's later. They were lucky & scored one of these bonus mini prints. It's cool. I'm gonna save up & try to collect them all.
    Thanks and Good luck.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Ugh, still waiting on a shipping confirmation. Hope I get one of the smaller handbills, but that's increasingly looking unlikely.
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto

• Options

Ugh, still waiting on a shipping confirmation. Hope I get one of the smaller handbills, but that's increasingly looking unlikely.

ditto, I'm getting impatient, but I'm sure it'll be soon

• Options
    still no notice...

• Options
    a5pj said:

still no notice...

crickets on my end as well.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    sent an email the other day and received the same message - "We have begun the process of shipping the Guardians of the Galaxy orders! There are many orders to process and we have begun with the shipping the oldest orders first. They will be shipping out in waves. Hang in there, this fantastic vinyl record will be in your hands in the very near future! You will be receiving notification of shipment just as soon as your order has shipped!"

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Still haven't gotten mine. I'm pretty patient, but this is getting kind of dumb now.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Agree
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Apparently the sleeves were getting seam splits during shipping, so they're just awaiting some new ones. It sucks for those waiting so long, but at least we should be getting mint sleeves.

• Options

Apparently the sleeves were getting seam splits during shipping, so they're just awaiting some new ones. It sucks for those waiting so long, but at least we should be getting mint sleeves.

yeah, i just got that e-mail too, better than silence for 3 more weeks.

• Options
    Finally just got shipping conformation