Options

Bridge School announced

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    shecky said:

Alright alright alright!
    Scored my best Bridge School seat ever: Saturday Night Sec.103 Row S Seat 17!
    See ya there!

wow...great job!

• Options
    I ended up with Section 200, Row V, for Saturday night. I've never managed to get anything other than back of the upper concourse, either...but I know that even those are hard to come by! I'll take it!
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 786
    Got lawn tickets for Saturday
    Section 200 row G for Sunday

I am happy!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Yeah, getting ANY seat to this show is fantastic.
    Section 200 ain't bad at all.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    i've been trying for 25 minutes and nothing. perhaps because i am looking for a single?
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    These tickets are as hard as MSG tickets! is this normal or just because of PJ?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    my wife just got 202L for Saturday....it is behind the mixing board, so hopefully it isn't obstructed.
  • Options
    I got rear 200's for both shows. Looking like only lawn still available at this point. Lucky.
  • Options
    MB93672 said:

i've been trying for 25 minutes and nothing. perhaps because i am looking for a single?

No, just hang in there and take a lawn ticket if that's what you're offered because even those will sell out.

• Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:

my wife just got 202L for Saturday....it is behind the mixing board, so hopefully it isn't obstructed.

Don't worry, you'll be able to see just fine AND the sound there will be AWESOME!

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Truly jealous of everyone who is able to attend. Awesome lineup this year! Enjoy all, these shows are going to be great.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    201 H for saturday... bought a lawn and kept searching. around 1:30 i tried and 201 H came up.
  • Options
    201 H is a mighty fine location - enjoy!
  • Options
    Pulled a single 203 row N at about 10:30. I'll have to sit apart from my friends, but glad to have 3 tickets in the reserved section.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    iammine16 said:

Got lawn tickets for Saturday
    Section 200 row G for Sunday

I am happy!

Me too! What seats? I got 3&4.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    203 N is great and you and your friends can talk about the show AFTERWARDS.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    edited September 2014
    Post edited by walkunafraid on
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    202 for Saturday! Is parking a total clusterfuck/what is the suggested arrival time?
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    I got an extra pair for Sunday and would like to trade for a pair for saturdays show. Section 200 row J. I would like equivalent for Saturday. Not looking to Sell. Trade only. PM me.
  • Options
    I was able to get section 200 for Saturday and Section 202 on Sunday. Having seats is definitely the way to go. Especially if it rains.
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I've had these seats in the past 3 Joe’s. Weather condition will dictate how obstructed they are. If it’s sunny out there will only be tubing in your way. If it rains they will put up tarp and you won’t be able to see the lower part of the stage. And if you’re short in stature this could be a big problem.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    shecky said:

Alright alright alright!
    Scored my best Bridge School seat ever: Saturday Night Sec.103 Row S Seat 17!
    See ya there!

Damn! Probably one of the best seats that was available today. Nice score! You truly couldnt do much better than that, once you look at what is reserved for for friends, family, etc.

Again, Congrats!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    MB93672 said:

202 for Saturday! Is parking a total clusterfuck/what is the suggested arrival time?

It is an absolute nightmare to get out of there. I'd buy the premier parking if it's still available. It's $40, but totally worth it after a long day at the show.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Just lawn for me bought the $99($140) 4 pack.

My first Bridge School show but did see The Grateful Dead there 3 nights in the 80s.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:

My first Bridge School show but did see The Grateful Dead there 3 nights in the 80s.

you doing both nights?

• Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Horos said:

you doing both nights?

Just Saturday, I'll have to drive back home on Sunday. Work and school for my son and daughter Monday and I didn't want to drive home right after the show Sunday(10 hrs.)
    #FHP
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    edited September 2014
    Horos said:

Horos said:

you doing both nights?

Just Saturday, I'll have to drive back home on Sunday. Work and school for my son and daughter Monday and I didn't want to drive home right after the show Sunday(10 hrs.)
    Cant believe you and josevolution are gonna be on that lawn rolling fattys....
    And my dumbass wont be there
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • Options
    Yeah Speedy will be missing you to bad it couldn't have worked out :( next time Bro ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited September 2014

Horos said:

Horos said:

you doing both nights?

Cant believe you and josevolution are gonna be on that lawn rolling fattys....
    And my dumbass wont be there
    Shittttttttt, my fat ass would love to be there twisting away with you guys! Fuck BSB without mike and me being there! Hahahaha lol. Have fucken fun guys! Good for you guys. \m/
  • Options
    MB93672 said:

arq said:

These tickets are as hard as MSG tickets! is this normal or just because of PJ?

This is normal. Probably one of the hardest tickets to get if you're looking for decent seats since this show is apart of the Shoreline season ticket package.