Options

degenerate gambling football league - season 5

Comments

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    No way Dirty Sanchez outplays Russel Wilson. Seahawks by 3 scores.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,477
    edited December 2014

haha. i'm hoping for a similiar performance to the one he had when he outplayed romo and beat the cowboys by over 3 touchdowns.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    I am going to be rooting for Sanchez and eagles against my money. (But Hawks are gonna win)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

haha. i'm hoping for a similiar performance to the one he had when he outplayed romo and beat the cowboys by over 3 touchdowns.
    That's just mean.
  • Options
    What game is everyone watching?
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Got my picks in on time! <:-P
    This is my week to go 6-6 - I can feel it - I'm like my Giants, I'm playing for pride at this point! [-O<
  • Options
    Hi TWTM- I'm watching Giants at Titans. All Beckham so far. :D
  • Options
    And in the battle of the birds - I'm hoping the Seahawks. destroy the Eagles. I say by 9. Yup, 9.
  • Options
    Hey Nancy! I hope the Giants can maintain their lead this time, lol. And yeah, go Seahawks!
  • Options
    I am hoping the same thing! But, being a long time Giant fan, I know that joy can turn to incredulity at any moment. There's always that nagging feeling that it's all gonna come crashing down - there's never enough points on the board to make me comfortable.

Go Seahawks, crush those dirty birds!!! (no offense to DB fans :-* ).

I'm hoping to make it into the 20's today - next year I am going to making my picks on Thursdays, I wonder where I'd be if I'd actually been in play for those 6 or so weeks. =((
  • Options
    How did the Colts not cover against the Browns?

Browns played a hell of a game- except on offense. Should've won.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    The fucking Colts cost me a perfect week.
  • Options
    I saw that. They were short a FG. Still a great week though.
  • Options
    Yea, I'll take it. I need to more like this.
  • Options
    rstein27rstein27 Racine, WI Posts: 220
    Miami laying an egg kept me from a perfect week, but I'll take 5 points, Need to keep some breathing room!
    Pearl Jam: East Troy 1998, Chicago 1&2 2009, Philly 4 2009, PJ20 1&2 2011, Wrigley Field 2013, Brooklyn 1&2 2013, Moline 2014, Milwaukee 2014, Wrigley Field 1&2 2016, London 1 2018, Wrigley 1, 2018

EV Solo: Milwaukee 2008, Chicago 1 2009, Seattle 2 2009. Ft Lauderdale 2 2012
  • Options
    If it wasn't for you and rustneversleeps I would only be 4 games back from 1st place :(
  • Options
    It must have been an easy week. 3.3 average score abd 3 people didn't pick.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,477
    rstein27 said:

Miami laying an egg kept me from a perfect week, but I'll take 5 points, Need to keep some breathing room!

how the hell are you doing this every week?!?!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    rstein is relentless... looks like this is a race for 2nd and 3rd
  • Options
    Some research and alot of luck. Arizona game an example...how do they reverse that fumble call against KC?
    Pearl Jam: East Troy 1998, Chicago 1&2 2009, Philly 4 2009, PJ20 1&2 2011, Wrigley Field 2013, Brooklyn 1&2 2013, Moline 2014, Milwaukee 2014, Wrigley Field 1&2 2016, London 1 2018, Wrigley 1, 2018

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    rstein27 said:

Some research and alot of luck. Arizona game an example...how do they reverse that fumble call against KC?

No idea how that call got reversed. Just when you think they have the replay thing figured out, shit like that happens.

On a side note- I really hope you have a bookie that you've been making bets with based on your picks this year. You are on fire!
  • Options
    I've made money this year, but some of the lines here are quite stale by the time Sunday rolls around.

It was one of those where whatever is called on the field has to stand, what there was conclusive proof either way?? Worked to my favor though.

• Options
    Not really loving any of the lines for this weekend. Going to be hard to pick 6 of them.
  • Options

Not really loving any of the lines for this weekend. Going to be hard to pick 6 of them.

The 6-7 rams are 4.5 point favorites against the 10-3 Cardinals......

I agree. I'm not liking this weeks lines either.
  • Options

Rams seem like the logical pick, but I'm pretty sure the whole world is taking the Rams tonight. I hate bets like that....feels like a sucker bet. I usually like to go against the trend in cases like these. I'll either lay off or make a small play on the Cards. Not sure if I'll be using one of my 6 picks here on the Cards though....don't feel that confident in them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Rams seem like the logical pick, but I'm pretty sure the whole world is taking the Rams tonight. I hate bets like that....feels like a sucker bet. I usually like to go against the trend in cases like these. I'll either lay off or make a small play on the Cards. Not sure if I'll be using one of my 6 picks here on the Cards though....don't feel that confident in them.
    I thought taking the points would be the sucker bet. Cuz I fell right into it. Give me the 4.5 and the number one seed in the nfc right now.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Options
    Ugly game, but ill take it
  • Options

Ugly game, but ill take it

Same
  • Options
    My kind of week!

• Options
    You're amazing