Options

IN NEED OF TWO GA PIT TICKETS TO ANY PEARL JAM US SHOW

Comments

• Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    Staying positive
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    I'm still here
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    can't keep
  • Options
    its been a long road
  • Options
    In a state of love and trust
  • Options
    getting off my porch
  • Options
    first he as stripped, then he was stabbed by faceless men, well fuckers he still stands
  • Options
    Indifference
  • Options
    reach the door, to see it all, see the world
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    no more
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    nycrats, what are you trying to prove? say? am I missing something?????? why are you listing shows??????
  • Options
    those would be the shows that nycrats has attended.
  • Options
    Good for you nycrats, I really don't give shit, but good for you.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    iimagine said:

Many many people on here list the PJ shows they have been to in their "signature"
    He/she (NYCRATS) is not trying to brag or show off to you.
    Clearly you are SO NEW here you don't realize that.
    Good luck getting all the GA seats you are looking for.
  • Options
    crawdad689crawdad689 Providence, RI Posts: 28
    Hey! We all want to help out fellow fans, but floor seats are always in short supply and high demand.

When you talk about a "need" for the best tickets in the house for a sold out show, bump your own thread 7 times in one day, write in all caps, and write gems like this last post of yours, most people on this board will probably look to hook up someone else with a more, uh, subtle approach.

I can respect that you have legitimate anxiety issues, but you need to understand that anyone willing to sell you GA Floor tickets for face value is doing *you* a major favor and not the other way around. Good luck, though, and I hope you get to make it to a show!

- Matt
  • Options

Hey! We all want to help out fellow fans, but floor seats are always in short supply and high demand.

When you talk about a "need" for the best tickets in the house for a sold out show, bump your own thread 7 times in one day, write in all caps, and write gems like this last post of yours, most people on this board will probably look to hook up someone else with a more, uh, subtle approach.

I can respect that you have legitimate anxiety issues, but you need to understand that anyone willing to sell you GA Floor tickets for face value is doing *you* a major favor and not the other way around. Good luck, though, and I hope you get to make it to a show!

- Matt

Well said. Thank you.
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

- Matt

Couldn't have said it better
  • Options

iimagine said:

Many many people on here list the PJ shows they have been to in their "signature"
    He/she (NYCRATS) is not trying to brag or show off to you.
    Clearly you are SO NEW here you don't realize that.
    Good luck getting all the GA seats you are looking for.
    And

- Matt

Hi all, true I am new here, nycrats had posted rude comment before, I have posted in capital letters one post, never a comment back to anyone. I understand pit tickets are going to be difficult to attain and I probably will end up not finding any. I could understand if my discussion post said 'what shows have you been to?', or ' hey, I want and deserve pit tickets for free', but I am not, far from it. I don't expect my anxiety issue to score me any pity tickets either, in fact I really tried to avoid the reason why I don't go to most concerts, but several other members inquired about it, and I wanted to be honest and not misleading like I didn't have long to live or something. Im not harming anyone for looking for pit tickets, I'm not doing anything wrong, so I will continue my search. Thanks to those who honestly wished me luck, all the other need not comment on my posts. Thank you have a great day.

• Options
    True, you're doing no harm!
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    And as far as "rude comment" you may want to brush up on your pj history being the die hard you are: http://pearljam.com/music/lyrics/all/all/21108/no_more
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    I'm not sure what comment you think I'm not talking about, or maybe you have posted so many you don't remember. Please stop commenting on my post. Thanks.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    I love this stuff!!! :O)
  • Options
    Ok enough! If this thread is annoying us we can all just ignore it, so maybe that would be best? No need for it to turn nasty. We may not agree with her approach but there's nothing to stop her looking for GA tickets. iimagine i'm guessing your unreasonably aggressive response was due to you feeling you have to defend yourself, though you appear to be targeting the wrong person in that defence!

How about we all just leave her to bump away and carry on about our business? Though, for your own good imagine, this approach is not likely to yield the desired results...
  • Options
    Not being aggressive in my responses at all. I'm just calling it as I see it. I have received many backhanded ' good luck' wishes however....if you read most of my comments, I'm in no way aggressive and no need to defend myself, just trying to explain where I'm coming from, that is all

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Aggressive is a harsh word to mention.... i say she was defending herself, when there really there should be no need to, imo
  • Options
    Ok maybe confrontational would have been a better word. It's just easier to ignore perceived slights than start an argument about them. I'm a pacifist though :)
  • Options
    Jennycoyle, please ignore this and all my posts then, thanks
  • Options
    Thank you JW Pearl, you are the best!
  • Options
    nycrats, I have mistaken you for a different member who made a nasty comment on one of my other posts, I truly apologize, please accept my sincere regrets, thank you
  • Options
    go