Options

IN NEED OF TWO GA PIT TICKETS TO ANY PEARL JAM US SHOW

iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
edited July 2014 in Given To Fly (live)
HATE CONCERTS, BUT LOVE PEARL JAM, MAY BE MY LAST PEARL JAM CONCERT, NEVER HAD GREAT TICKETS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LIVE IN CLEVELAND OHIO, BUT WILL TRAVEL. REPLY TO THIS POST PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!
"The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
Post edited by iimagine on

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    ANYONE??
  • Options
    time is running out, anyone??
  • Options
    randyk77randyk77 Posts: 19
    I have two not ga for st louis
  • Options
    are they pit tickets?
  • Options
    How much are they?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    no reason to pay more than face value in here...
    midweek bump...help this person out!
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    thank you again Tiki!!
  • Options
    NEED THEM WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS TO MAKE TRAVEL PLANS, ANYONE???
  • Options
    about week and half left!
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Try Ticketmaster for last minute ticket drops. You could score some good seats. They won't be GA, but you may need to lower your expectations a bit this late in the game.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    And if you hate concerts, why are you looking for tix??
  • Options
    Hi BinFrog, as I explained, I hate concert, but love Pearl Jam, the only concert I will attend, ever. If I do not score ga pit tickets, I'm not going.
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,037
    Somebody, help this girl out please.
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    thank you so much GirlLovesPJ!!
  • Options
    What is your reason for hating concerts...just curious.
  • Options
    I have anxiety attacks at most, and do not enjoy them. But since I get so absorbed by Pearl Jam, anxiety doesn't come into play.
  • Options
    help?
  • Options
    Help?
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I'm not giving up
  • Options
    My suggestion:

GA tickets will be very hard to come by. People tend to hang on to them when they score them, or trade them for good reserved tickets.

Keep checking ticketmaster for ticket drops as the show(s) you want to go to get closer. Ticket drops sometimes have some pretty great seats. The important thing is the show, not the GA tickets.
  • Options
    thank you again binfrog, still not throwing in the towel, I'm only going to travel for ga pit tickets
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    GA is not good for anxiety. Cincinnati is not far, you could score decent seats of you really wanted to.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,037
    edited September 2014
    rgambs said:

GA is not good for anxiety. Cincinnati is not far, you could score decent seats of you really wanted to.

GA is best for anxiety, because if you feel uncomfortable in the front, you can always move to the back of GA where you'll have more space than you ever would having seats. Besides, GA crowds in the US are quite mellow these days (I'm talking about PJ), so there should be no problem even in the front.

Post edited by GirlLovesPJ on
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    anyone
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    no bites shame, i hope you get one :)
  • Options
    anyone