Options

IN NEED OF TWO GA PIT TICKETS TO ANY PEARL JAM US SHOW

Comments

• Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    still looking
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    not giving up!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    help?
  • Options
    not giving up yet!
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    help?
  • Options
    not giving in yet,
  • Options
    still searching
  • Options
    Help
  • Options
    I'm still alive
  • Options
    still looking
  • Options
    I'm still alive
  • Options
    Help
  • Options
    I'm still alive
  • Options
    I'm still alive!
  • Options
    not giving in
  • Options
    Help
  • Options
    Still here
  • Options
    Pit searching.......
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    iimagine said:

not giving in

bump, hope you get your ticket
  • Options
    Thank you JWPearl!!!!!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    help a 10clubber out...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Tikibomb!!!! Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    "Need" is a very strong word. Some people out there "need" to find a way to put food on the table. Some people "need" to find a way to keep the house heated. This thread comes across as a little selfish and entitled that you "need" to be in the best seats in the house. PJ fans are very kind and caring, you wont have anxiety in a normal seat if you can in fact focus on the music to take your stress away as you say. Just get a regular ticket and enjoy.

Isnt it past your 2 week deadline?
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    Still alive
  • Options
    wishlist
  • Options
    I'm given to fly!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

rgambs said:

GA is not good for anxiety. Cincinnati is not far, you could score decent seats of you really wanted to.

GA is best for anxiety, because if you feel uncomfortable in the front, you can always move to the back of GA where you'll have more space than you ever would having seats. Besides, GA crowds in the US are quite mellow these days (I'm talking about PJ), so there should be no problem even in the front.

Sorry but that's false. I suffer from Anxiety from time to time and the WORST place to be is ANYWHERE with 20,000 people and especially GA. But, good luck. GA for pearl jam, tuff very tuff.
  • Options
    I know badbrains, I have been preparing myself for months now. I'm challenging myself to do this in way,- because I get so pissed off that I miss out on things because of anxiety. Anxiety doesn't make sense to me, wth am I scared of??? I rarely have to take my prescribed med for acute situations because I avoid the situations all together. I will fight it like crazy and do what I have to, for this. I more than love PJ, and to be at the stage at a PJ show would be both a triumph and a dream come true.
  • Options
    Help???