10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,202
    Just for a minute let's all do the bump.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741

Thank you all for your kind words and support. Hope you don't mind if I ocassionally share a photo of my son, Joey. This was taken at the Cheap Trick/Pat Benatar concert last June in Santa Barbara, California. Love him with all of my heart and miss him more each day.image

Of course we don't mind. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    Wed night bump
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    D
    G
    D
    Em
    A
    D
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,643
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    GrelsvikGrelsvik Posts: 34
    Oslo, Spektrum 29/06/00*Copenhagen, Forum 26/06/07*Berlin, Wuhlheide 15/08/09*Stockholm, Globen 07/07/12*
    Oslo, Spektrum 09/07/12*Seattle, Key Arena 06/12/13*Berlin, Wuhlheide 26/06/14*Stockholm, Globen 28/06/14*
    Oslo, Telenor Arena 29/06/14
  • Options
    ShaqdaddyShaqdaddy Calgary, AB Posts: 157
    Hope they play it for you...
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    So sorry for this. Hopefully it gets played in Austin. Beautiful song to memorate your son.

There's no need to say goodbye.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    This WILL happen for you. Sorry on your loss. Enjoy the show and the moment.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

This WILL happen for you. Sorry on your loss. Enjoy the show and the moment.

Holding hands are daughters and sons.
    And their faiths are falling down, down, down, down.
    I have wished for so long. How I wish for you today.

Will I walk the long road? (the long road) Cannot stay. (the long road)
    There's no need to say goodbye. (to say goodbye)

All the friends and family.
    All the memories going round, round, round, round.
    I have wished for so long. How I wish for you today.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    Thursday bump
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    There's a brunette in there somewhere too... hoping you play Long road as well... ;)
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659

Thursday bump

i'll help keep this on top. i hope this happens for you danalphabet...

if i meet you before the show, i'd love to buy you a drink and make your acquaintance.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    love wins again
  • Options
    My first post !

Danny,

I really hope they play Long Road for Joey in Austin.
    I grew up with Danny , and was there at Joey's memorial. I can't tell you how much music meant to Danny and Joey. It connected them. And will continue to connect them. One of the songs Danny chose to play at the service was Long Road . It would be an amazing moment for this fabulous father to hear that song dedicated to an amazing little boy.

Hopefully, someone who has a direct line to the band will make this happen.

I hope to be there when they play it Danny .

Tony
  • Options

My first post !

Danny,

I really hope they play Long Road for Joey in Austin.
    I grew up with Danny , and was there at Joey's memorial. I can't tell you how much music meant to Danny and Joey. It connected them. And will continue to connect them. One of the songs Danny chose to play at the service was Long Road . It would be an amazing moment for this fabulous father to hear that song dedicated to an amazing little boy.

Hopefully, someone who has a direct line to the band will make this happen.

I hope to be there when they play it Danny .

Tony

Tony, it is so great to see you here. I am humbled by your kind words. That would be incredible if you could make it to Austin for the show. Oct. 12 is shaping up to be a memorable night filled with laughter, tears, and friends, both old and new.

Thank you all again for the continued support. Each time I receive a message notification, it takes me out of my constant sadness and fills what is left of my broken heart with love.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Well shit dan, here's another message notification to hopefully bring some happiness into your weekend. These guys will get the message and you and your family and friends will have this moment for Joey. I was at Wrigley when Ed dedicated comeback and everyone around me who knew what was happening shed tears and held their loved ones super close during that rendition. And this will happen for you and Joey. I wish I could be there in TX with all the faithful that night enjoying this moment with you and Joey, but I can't step in a state where Bush lives lol. I'm sorry, I had to lol enjoy your show and moment. It's gonna be special. But dan, make sure you're in the building before the show starts, it's gonna be the first or second song played. Nice way to start a show ey.....
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    badbrains said:

, but I can't step in a state where Bush lives lol. I'm sorry, I had to lol enjoy your show and moment.

Any other thread in this forum I would go off on you for this statement, but not here.

It will suffice to say that just because Bush lives here doesn't mean that every person in the state agrees with his politics or the way he conducts him self in his affairs. That's an unfair characterization, and a very ignorant way to speak, but anyway...

Come join us at the show in Austin badbrains, I'll buy you a beer and show you that bush doesn't have anything to do with this state anymore unless you're talking about Busch beer.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    Long Road to open the encore would be cool
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    shep said:

badbrains said:

, but I can't step in a state where Bush lives lol. I'm sorry, I had to lol enjoy your show and moment.

Any other thread in this forum I would go off on you for this statement, but not here.

It will suffice to say that just because Bush lives here doesn't mean that every person in the state agrees with his politics or the way he conducts him self in his affairs. That's an unfair characterization, and a very ignorant way to speak, but anyway...

Come join us at the show in Austin badbrains, I'll buy you a beer and show you that bush doesn't have anything to do with this state anymore unless you're talking about Busch beer.
    Come on shep, I was just trying to lighten up the mood a little. I live in jersey where the jersey shore cast were train wrecks for a few seasons. Talk about embarrassing, lol. Talk about having fucktards represent your state! Lol. If I make out there, I'm def hitting you up shep, love me some Texas BBQ.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    Ttt
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

Long Road to open the encore would be cool

I had that thought too. It seems like at fests they seem to open with more well known to the masses tunes.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I hope PJ grants this wish for you. Thoughts and prayers to you are your family for your loss. It is a powerful and wonderful song. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  • Options
    Colorado FanColorado Fan Posts: 442
    Bump for Long Road. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    Friday bump lets keep this going >>>>>
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Friday bump lets keep this going >>>>>

• Options
    Good morning sat bump