Options

Amazing Pearl Jam Milton Keyes Poster Artist Edition (Brad Klausen) on Sale Details - MLB/Andy Wood

Comments

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Got my version A on Monday. Flattening it out. Gotta figure out where this one is going to go because it needs to be on a wall and not in a portfolio. Agree with coach pj as the words need to be seen on the back too. Haven't done that before with a framed poster. Gotta say Brad is my all time favorite PJ poster designer. So glad to have this one signed.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Anyone in Canada receive theirs yet?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    scurtis said:

Not yet here in Atlantic Canada.
  • Options
    edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    Does anyone know if anymore prints will be available? I was at this show but between food a taxi, didn't have enough money left over for merch. (Left my card in our hotel, doh!) If not I'll be searching for a used on if anyone is willing to part with theirs.
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    edgesr said:

Does anyone know if anymore prints will be available? I was at this show but between food a taxi, didn't have enough money left over for merch. (Left my card in our hotel, doh!) If not I'll be searching for a used on if anyone is willing to part with theirs.

If the 10club continues to sell 2 prints & 2 bootlegs every Thursday's, then BK's Milton Keynes print will be on sale September 4th.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

scurtis said:

Not yet here in Atlantic Canada.
    Thanks, hopefully this week.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

edgesr said:

If the 10club continues to sell 2 prints & 2 bootlegs every Thursday's, then BK's Milton Keynes print will be on sale September 4th.
    It will be! :)

EUROPE POSTERS

Posters from the 2014 Europe Tour are available in the shop following this schedule (subject to change):

July 31- Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    August 7- Milan, Trieste
    August 14- Vienna, Berlin
    August 21- Stockholm, Oslo
    August 28- Gdynia, Werchter
    September 4- Leeds, Milton Keynes

• Options
    demetrios said:

edgesr said:

I see, same day as the boot. Thanks!
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    edgesr said:

demetrios said:

edgesr said:

I see, same day as the boot. Thanks!
    No problemo! :)
  • Options
    dimsdaledimsdale Posts: 101
    Anyone still waiting for Brads AP? Ordered a month ago still waiting for it here in NY.
  • Options
    dimsdale said:

Anyone still waiting for Brads AP? Ordered a month ago still waiting for it here in NY.

Yeah man, have no fear you aren't the only one. None here in Canada either, or at least my part.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    The Fan-Centric Faithfull Forum returns with a EuroTour recap and Bootleg Primer, and poster artist Brad Klausen / Artillery Design will be joining us to talk about his Milton Keynes poster and the story behind it. Join the conversation on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Wednesday, August 13th at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific by calling 1-855-PEARLJAM (1-855-973-2755).
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    demetrios said:

edgesr said:

I'm not sure it will be. I have a feeling the one for sale through Ten Club will be the one sold at the gig itself, the Ames version. So I don't think this one or the London Police version will show up on this site.

I don't mind being wrong on this though...
  • Options
    edited August 2014

demetrios said:

edgesr said:

I'm not sure it will be. I have a feeling the one for sale through Ten Club will be the one sold at the gig itself, the Ames version. So I don't think this one or the London Police version will show up on this site.

If 10club were able to sell all 4 Wrigley Field '13 prints @ the store, then I'm positive all 3 Pearl Jam Milton Keynes prints will be sold @ the store as well.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I hope you are wrong too. Had a quick look on eBay, there is one going for $175 plus $20 shipping to the UK. Too much for me!
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

edgesr said:

If 10club were able to sell all 4 Wrigley Field '13 prints @ the store, then I'm positive all 3 Pearl Jam Milton Keynes prints will be sold @ the store as well.
    Then again, only 1 of the 3 Amsterdam night 1 prints is available in the store (1 of 4 if you count the signed artist edition as that one was a different version as well). And I was hoping the other 2 would also appear.
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    But all 3 were for sale in the merch tent by the entrance - I am sure they'll all be available.
    Hope so anyway.
  • Options

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

edgesr said:

Then again, only 1 of the 3 Amsterdam night 1 prints is available in the store (1 of 4 if you count the signed artist edition as that one was a different version as well). And I was hoping the other 2 would also appear.
    Those 2 prints sold @ the Amsterdam Pop Up Shop were exclusive prints sold that day & that day only.

They were signed & numbered. xx/88 for The London Police. xx/100 for SIT. There wasn't a regular unsigned & unnumbered print edition of those prints so these won't be sold @ the 10club store.
  • Options
    Love that SIT print. Someday....
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Mine turned up today in the UK, and I didn't have to pay import fees, thanks Brad :) It looks even more stunning in person!
  • Options
    edavedaedaveda Posts: 43
    edited August 2014
    Was the gig Klausen poster also A and B with metalic silver?
    Post edited by edaveda on
    Prague 2006 / Katowice 2007 / Berlin 2009 / Berlin 2010 / I. & II. Amsterdam 2012 / Prague 2012 / I. & II. Berlin 2012 / I. & II. Amsterdam 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Berlin 2014 / Milton Keynes 2014
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    It's here! Thanks Brad!

photo imagejpg1_zps36c9a0aa.jpg

photo imagejpg2_zps7a8817fd.jpg

photo imagejpg3_zps0eb38234.jpg
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Those 2 prints sold @ the Amsterdam Pop Up Shop were exclusive prints sold that day & that day only.

They were signed & numbered. xx/88 for The London Police. xx/100 for SIT. There wasn't a regular unsigned & unnumbered print edition of those prints so these won't be sold @ the 10club store.

That's too bad, as I like them both. And would love to have them both too. :)
  • Options
    aw435aw435 Posts: 73
    edaveda said:

Was the gig Klausen poster also A and B with metalic silver?

This is from Brad's email-

"When I received my 200 copies of the poster, I noticed on one of them that the printing on the back appeared to be subtly showing through on the front. I pulled that one aside only to then notice the same thing was happening to varying degrees on at least half of the 200 posters I received. The folks at InHouse Printing were apologetic for that mishap and quick to reprint 100 copies for me. However that means there are two versions of this poster. The colors are slightly different as well, not drastically, but enough to notice side by side. So There will be 200 posters available, but split into their print runs: 100 of the original which I am calling Version A and will be numbered x/100 A, and 100 of the reprints which I am calling Version B and will be numbered x/100 B. Both versions are $60."

It sounds like version A is from the same print run as the show version. So it would be the same colors including metallic silver. Version B was a small second run in which the colors were slightly different.
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 501
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

edgesr said:

There were some of the SIT posters that were unsigned and apparently made it into the european mystery tubes that were sold.
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Got my version B in Edmonton today. So happy that I ordered this! Thanks elwayvedder for alerting us to this sale and, of course, thanks Brad for a great poster and note.
  • Options
    Already landed in Canada? Sweet! Can't wait to receive mine! :)
  • Options
    Just received mine! :)

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    demetrios said:

VERY NICE D...
    Is this version A or B??
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:

demetrios said:

VERY NICE D...
    Is this version A or B??
    Version A. It's the same as the show edition version?