America's Gun Violence

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    High powered assault rifle when used in a sentence shows that the person using it has no idea about firearms.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    mcgruff10 said:

I just don't understand what you guys are so afraid of. High powered assault rifles do not bleed to be in the hands of anybody except military personnel. Why does it scare you people so much to enforce that?

Once the government bans these "high powered assault rifles" my question is, what is next? Where does it stop?
    It's kind of like our recent rounds of negotiations in my school district, the board of ed takes and takes but never gives anything back.
    It stops where it is agreed upon to stop in congress. Obviously we all have trust issues with our government. Iso that whats stopping you from supporting a ban on those style weapons? Trust?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    All the talk about banning anything firearms related makes me laugh.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    Another good guy with a gun?

Iowa police shootings: 2 killed, manhunt on for suspect
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/iowa-police-shooting/
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499

Another good guy with a gun?

Iowa police shootings: 2 killed, manhunt on for suspect
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/iowa-police-shooting/

Or just another anti-cop asshat...
  • IF Hillary wins, I would imagine sales will soar for November-January. IF Trump wins, I can see prices fall to new lows.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited November 2016
    . sales records are going threw the roof since Hilary has shot off her mouth about gun control being in the front of her presidency.

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • . sales records are going threw the roof since Hilary has shot off her mouth about gun control being in the front of her presidency.

Godfather.

That's not why.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • It gets so old hearing gun nuts say they will run to the gun store and spend their life savings on a few more guns because the Democrat is going to take them all away!

will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    Blansten wants your guns, wants Hillary to win, and wants another Bolshevik Rev but this time in America. lmao
  • . sales records are going threw the roof since Hilary has shot off her mouth about gun control being in the front of her presidency.

Godfather.

That's not why.
    why do you think it is
  • It gets so old hearing gun nuts say they will run to the gun store and spend their life savings on a few more guns because the Democrat is going to take them all away!

I dont think that its about democrats taking currently owned guns away but more about a ban like Bill Clinton signed or restrictions on magazines.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941

It gets so old hearing gun nuts say they will run to the gun store and spend their life savings on a few more guns because the Democrat is going to take them all away!

I dont think that its about democrats taking currently owned guns away but more about a ban like Bill Clinton signed or restrictions on magazines.
    Why are people buying all these guns, when in a couple months, Obama is going to take them?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

It gets so old hearing gun nuts say they will run to the gun store and spend their life savings on a few more guns because the Democrat is going to take them all away!

Why are people buying all these guns, when in a couple months, Obama is going to take them?
    Shhhhhh

Not President Obama
    But rather the U.N. troops that he will use to come and take your guns.

After he declares Marshall law of course.

:murica:

IF Hillary wins, I would imagine sales will soar for November-January. IF Trump wins, I can see prices fall to new lows.
    I don't trust Trump and his sudden pro-gun support.

Is Obama going door to door himself?

Shhhhhh

Not President Obama

Or Martial.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

Shhhhhh

Not President Obama

Or Martial.
    Or Marital.
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

Shhhhhh

Not President Obama

Or Martial.
    Or Marital.
    Ok

Post edited by unsung on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,467
    unsung said:

IF Hillary wins, I would imagine sales will soar for November-January. IF Trump wins, I can see prices fall to new lows.
    his out-of-nowhere support of reversing roe v wade is suspect too.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

unsung said:

I will admit missing that statement.

However, I maintain should he win it will become one of the best wool over the eyes tricks in US history.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

I will admit missing that statement.

However, I maintain should he win it will become one of the best wool over the eyes tricks in US history.
    he has said he will appoint justices that are pro life. when pressed if that means he is pro life, he wouldn't answer. he just kept saying he will appoint pro life justices. and then he went off the cliff about ripping babies from the womb at the due date and all that shit.

www.headstonesband.com

Well here's the thing, justices are supposed to issue opinions on case law, not public opinion.

But it should be a state issue. Just like most of what they issue opinions on.
    unsung said:

Well here's the thing, justices are supposed to issue opinions on case law, not public opinion.

But it should be a state issue. Just like most of what they issue opinions on.

so reversing 40 years of case law would be ok?

he did state he would leave it up to each state to decide.

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2016
    By me saying it should follow case law should give you your answer. It really should be left up to the States. Most things should.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

By me saying it should follow case law should give you your answer. It really should be left up to the States. Most things should.

While that's your opinion and certainly debatable; if only there were a collection of people who were appointed or elected to decide on such things. Then we might have something!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    I always thought the leave it to the states thing is a politicians spineless cop out and a way to try and please the most people possible with a non answer. Wait for the states rights people to step in when a state is doing something they don't like.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,865
    It's weird to see someone try to represent himself as a statist and an anarchist at the same time.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.