Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Can gratitude for the american military be combined with getting a Riot Act Deluxe Box set somehow?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    Always grateful to brave men & women who serve…. Thank you

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,079
    Can gratitude for the american military be combined with getting a Riot Act Deluxe Box set somehow?
    Camo printed mystery boxes is all we need. 
  • cwjacwja Posts: 135
    Can gratitude for the american military be combined with getting a Riot Act Deluxe Box set somehow?
    Okay, that would actually make the star spangled circle jerk worth it.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,867
    Hey now^^we ok
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,053
    edited November 2023
    cwja said:

Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious,
    according to Oscar Wilde

AND IS THERE ANYTHING MORE VICIOUS THAN THE NEW MIX ON THIS 21 YEAR ANNIVERSARY REMASTERED RUSTBROWN SPLATTER COLORED DOUBLE LP OF RIOT ACT
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cwja said:

according to Oscar Wilde

AND IS THERE ANYTHING MORE VICIOUS THAN THE NEW MIX ON THIS 21 YEAR ANNIVERSARY REMASTERED RUSTBROWN SPLATTER COLORED DOUBLE LP OF RIOT ACT
    Copped
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,892
    Enter to Win a 30th Anniversary Vs. Bundle! https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,269
    @demetrios Do you have a job? Lol. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, but you are literally the first to post about any news, releases, etc. It’s impressive honestly, but I’m just wondering how you do it and work at the same time. Again, no disrespect, genuinely curious! 
    @demetrios Do you have a job? Lol. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, but you are literally the first to post about any news, releases, etc. It’s impressive honestly, but I’m just wondering how you do it and work at the same time. Again, no disrespect, genuinely curious! 

Check out what I do for work over @ https://www.instagram.com/demetriosns/ :)

• MS149515MS149515 Posts: 191
    Newsletter is up in Member News
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,269
    demetrios said:

Requested! Thanks!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,236
    demetrios said:

Requested! But not because I want to know what you do for a living! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    a whole lotta nothin'. as we all expected. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

demetrios said:

Requested! But not because I want to know what you do for a living! 

Ok. PM me your user name.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,547
    What does "up-resed" mean? lol
  • What does "up-resed" mean? lol

Probably up-scaled...like watching HD on a 4K TV or the 4K that isn't native.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • So...

I (kind of) know a Matthew G.

Whoever Matthew G is...he's lucky!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,111
    its less of a blurry and lo-res mess
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,053
    edited November 2023
    Taking a lower resolution source (in this case SD, and I imagine the DVD mpeg-2 file), and scaling it up to a higher resolution (HD (1920x1080)).

Stretching the SD source into a HD frame so to speak. 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • PSUS2H said:
    Doubt
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,111
    PSUS2H said:
    Doubt
    LMAO it's marginally better It still sounds great. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • 21(?) years later, and I still wanna know what shoes Eddie wears at that concert
  • So is no membership reminder the equivalent of the groundhog seeing or not seeing its shadow?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    So...

I (kind of) know a Matthew G.

Whoever Matthew G is...he's lucky!

Yes he is.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,252
    edited November 2023
    12 signed items is saturating the market? 
    12 per year. I suppose I don't know the actual number of full band-signed posters currently on the auction block, but I'd say adding 12 per year that people can prove are authentic would be adding more to the market than the band would like. it could significantly cut into their vitalogy sales. 

and how many of those 12 would just be flipped anyway? I'd say 10. for a band that up a poster for $1000 US that wasn't even signed by all the members that played at that particular show, there's no possible chance of them giving any away for free. 
    How many did Jeff sell last year, was it around 50? Maybe 100? I can't remember. 
    mace1229 said:
    12 signed items is saturating the market? 
    12 per year. I suppose I don't know the actual number of full band-signed posters currently on the auction block, but I'd say adding 12 per year that people can prove are authentic would be adding more to the market than the band would like. it could significantly cut into their vitalogy sales. 

and how many of those 12 would just be flipped anyway? I'd say 10. for a band that up a poster for $1000 US that wasn't even signed by all the members that played at that particular show, there's no possible chance of them giving any away for free. 
    How many did Jeff sell last year, was it around 50? Maybe 100? I can't remember. 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,891
    cwja said:

according to Oscar Wilde

Patriotism is not the same thing as being thankful to people who live a life of service.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,891
    Weren’t you the guy complaining about the Funko Pop release and how the world doesn’t need more plastic in the landfill, but now you’re lobbying for more plastic junk to be produced?  It’s hard to keep track of your sanctimony.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• @demetrios Do you have a job? Lol. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, but you are literally the first to post about any news, releases, etc. It’s impressive honestly, but I’m just wondering how you do it and work at the same time. Again, no disrespect, genuinely curious! 
    I've also wondered the same thing. I would hope the band/ten club sends him lots of free and signed stuff. He has been super dedicated for years. 

I wonder sometimes if I saw him at the Halifax show.