Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    12 signed items is saturating the market? 
    12 per year. I suppose I don't know the actual number of full band-signed posters currently on the auction block, but I'd say adding 12 per year that people can prove are authentic would be adding more to the market than the band would like. it could significantly cut into their vitalogy sales. 

and how many of those 12 would just be flipped anyway? I'd say 10. for a band that up a poster for $1000 US that wasn't even signed by all the members that played at that particular show, there's no possible chance of them giving any away for free. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,392
    Some sort of RSD reminder even though they don't have an album coming for it
    New Single/Album update?
    Some charity stuff
    Recap of Ed Beny shows (maybe a bootleg of an ed show?)
    news on the side projects
    most importantly...
    Membership up to date and current reminder.

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    edited November 2023
    12 signed items is saturating the market? 
    12 per year. I suppose I don't know the actual number of full band-signed posters currently on the auction block, but I'd say adding 12 per year that people can prove are authentic would be adding more to the market than the band would like. it could significantly cut into their vitalogy sales. 

and how many of those 12 would just be flipped anyway? I'd say 10. for a band that up a poster for $1000 US that wasn't even signed by all the members that played at that particular show, there's no possible chance of them giving any away for free. 
    Eh, they could easily donate more proceeds from shows or actually play more shows if they really wanted to ramp up the charity funds.  I get that there's little actual giving back to the fans at this stage in their career though.  
    Post edited by iOnlyownMymind on
  • SPJSPJ Posts: 255

Can we get a real one of these
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,462
    Id buy the shit out of this.
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,269
    Hell yes!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,893
    RS65573 said:
    Id buy the shit out of this.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,891
    Amazing!

Although 100% wool "material" gives me pause.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• just_onejust_one Posts: 2,107
    everyone is gonna lose their shit if somehow the newsletter tomorrow doesnt mention to keep the membership up to date LOL
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,236
    Benaroya reissue? Riot Act anniversary? The new and revamped vault? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Posts: 723
    just_one said:
    everyone is gonna lose their shit if somehow the newsletter tomorrow doesnt mention to keep the membership up to date LOL

Damn right I am
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 897
    edited November 2023
    I could see mystery boxes, tour is over, lots of merch left? Vs. shipping
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,701
    The return of the holiday single
    I miss igotid88
  • 12 signed items is saturating the market? 

12 posters saturating the market would be really strange. It sure would make 12 people really happy. I'm gonna go the less cynical route and hope those people would frame it and treasure it for a damn long time. I would.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,107
    a note thanking Veterans for their service and sacrifice
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,467
    SPJ said:

Can we get a real one of these
    Oh yes please!
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,867
    I could see mystery boxes, tour is over, lots of merch left? Vs. shipping
    Mb would be good. Not sure Santos and crew would want to work that hard during the holiday season. I'd fly over there and help them pack em out. Make a special one for you^^^ any time I spin my cake boxset I think of you.

Yes thank you Veterans.
    ❤️
    www.cluthelee.com
  • a note thanking Veterans for their service and sacrifice
    With a live video of Army Reserve 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,891
    Thank you to our Vets here!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    not making fun but never really understood the US thing for the military...
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    The ‘thing’ is gratitude. Surely that is something we can all have for others that serve beyond themselves. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    The ‘thing’ is gratitude. Surely that is something we can all have for others that serve beyond themselves. 
    i wasnt making fun of it , just hope you understood it. in the US (outside view from another country) seems a bit exagerated thats all , again NOT making fun of it at all.
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    i wasnt making fun of it , just hope you understood it. in the US (outside view from another country) seems a bit exagerated thats all , again NOT making fun of it at all.
    I know you weren’t and I didn’t take it that way. I am married to someone from another country and understand your curiosity. ❤️
    www.cluthelee.com
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    I know you weren’t and I didn’t take it that way. I am married to someone from another country and understand your curiosity. ❤️

lets hope for a "keep your membership up to date!" :)
  • just_one said:
    I'm not expecting that until March
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • just_one said:
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    It's gotten out of hand here and has become weaponized. Veterans Day and Memorial Day are solid historic holidays and deserve recognition.

Some people (generally the magas) just push their patriotism at the same time they oppose social programs that help veterans. It's so hypocritical it's disgusting.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,107
    just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    They as  well as their families make signifcant sacrifices that 99% of the rest of the US population doesn't even think about while sleeping at night.  The US Government puts them in harm's way and they signed that dotted line to serve if we ever need them to keep us safe here at home.  If you want your eyes peeled wide open and thanks to our own EV, it was brought to the attention of many what our service members endure (as an example)- I recommend watching "Body of War" and/or reading the book on Tomas Young.  Thanks for letting me share.  Grateful to all US service members including the "Greatest Generation".... aka... those that kept us all from speaking German and what's left of my family from not being wiped off the face of the earth.
  • just_one said:
    on2legs said:
    They as  well as their families make signifcant sacrifices that 99% of the rest of the US population doesn't even think about while sleeping at night.  The US Government puts them in harm's way and they signed that dotted line to serve if we ever need them to keep us safe here at home.  If you want your eyes peeled wide open and thanks to our own EV, it was brought to the attention of many what our service members endure (as an example)- I recommend watching "Body of War" and/or reading the book on Tomas Young.  Thanks for letting me share.  Grateful to all US service members including the "Greatest Generation".... aka... those that kept us all from speaking German and what's left of my family from not being wiped off the face of the earth.
    I think there is some truth to this.  It’s like the You Can’t Handle the Truth speech.  Politics aside, I for one acknowledge and appreciate the men and women who put themselves in harm's way for the protection of others and a free way of life.  Canadians too.  It is quite a luxury in a certain sense to be able to sit back and wait to see whether a band fan club newsletter says to keep memberships current or not, and for that to be a focus on a given day.  And yes, I will be excited if it says so.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316

They as  well as their families make signifcant sacrifices that 99% of the rest of the US population doesn't even think about while sleeping at night.  The US Government puts them in harm's way and they signed that dotted line to serve if we ever need them to keep us safe here at home.
    100% this.  Two holidays per year does not feel like enough thanks.