PB11041 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:
    Interesting riot act lp is now 1st page featured. Hmmm

Why does it say "REMASTERED. NOT REMIXED" 

Did they fuck up and write remixed first? Or is it because the S/T is remixed and they felt like they had to write out that the others are not?
    I think it means exactly what it says. It isn't a remixed version. Its just the reissue from several years ago. 
    I asked why it said it. Not what it means. It clearly means it is not a remixed version. The question is why it says so.

As a rule, it says when something is remixed - not when it is not.
    Yes, but I think it points that out so people don't think it is remixed, since almost all of the recent reissues were. Everything else rereleased has been remixed, wasn't it? So just pointing out this is not to prevent 10,000 questions asking if it is any different. That's what I was trying to say.
    Binaural was not remixed, it says the same thing. 

Ten was Remixed.  S/t 2017 was remixed.

Vs. not remixed.  

Vitalogy not remixed

No Code was not remixed (though all pressings from 2016 on had a different lyrical version of Who You Are the version on the rearivewmirror packages) supposdely it was specially mastered for vinyl - maybe its does feel abit more clean than the original.

Yield same as No Code and on vinyl.

That still doesn't mean they won't get 10,000 emails asking if this is different than what is out there. I still think they list it because they know we would ask how is it different?
    Yeah, not disagreeing there, but in people's defense for a lot of music listeners, details matter.  It is why the Beatles Anthology series and this new wave of deluxe album sets have been so compelling.  The details are spelled out in black and white or in instances where something lacks clarity it blatantly indicates that as well.

I think where pearl jam frustrates people is this is not a difficult thing.  But then again, who knows what does and does not get in the way. Wilco's first few rounds of super deluxe issues were very detailed.  Then with perhaps their most compelling and complex album, of which they released 6 lps of outtakes and demos, literally no information is given other than the song titles. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,112
    demetrios said:
     "1/2 Full" - Live at Chop Suey        The fully high-resolution video performance of "1/2 Full" from Riot Act - Live at Chop Suey. In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of Pearl Jam's seventh studio album Riot Act on November 12th.  https://pearljam.com/video/12-full-live-at-chop-suey

Was the full Chop Suey show ever released?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • Can they PLEASE get someone new in the tshirt design department? This Riot Act shit SUCKS. Please, just get your concert poster people to make tshirts. Besides Stick Man and No Choice, Pearl Jam has zero visual associations when they should have many.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • I'd prefer the shirt without the 20 kings on the back. 
    For sure. 

Would have preffered if they did 20 variations of the front skull and a clean back. And you didnt know which one of the 20 slightly different designs you got. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
     "1/2 Full" - Live at Chop Suey        The fully high-resolution video performance of "1/2 Full" from Riot Act - Live at Chop Suey. In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of Pearl Jam's seventh studio album Riot Act on November 12th.  https://pearljam.com/video/12-full-live-at-chop-suey

Didn’t they just record the ”single” videos there?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

From Setlist FM "Note: Filmed for "Live from Chop Suey" television special, aired on MuchMusic USA, Feb 2, 2003; long-form music video/DVD later released; setlist may be out of order"
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

it was released somehow, I have an official DVD of it.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1116572-Pearl-Jam-Riot-Act-Live-At-Chop-Suey

• PSUS2H said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

From Setlist FM "Note: Filmed for "Live from Chop Suey" television special, aired on MuchMusic USA, Feb 2, 2003; long-form music video/DVD later released; setlist may be out of order"
    Wait what — You are was played? Why bot release that one? I don’t think I have ever seen it. Seen the rest
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,055
    edited November 2022
    demetrios said:

What was this sourced from? Where’s the grain and detail, in this holy year of 2022?
  • StoveStove Posts: 320
    trees said:
    Seriously there are not  boxesets  ? So now I buy the complete  cd 2022 tour and then a month from now 10c will release the 2022  boxset .which is clearly a bunch  of money  spent with no empty box to put the 2022 cds in what's up with this Jamily ? Any thoughts?
    I was talking to someone about this at Ohana a few years ago and they have a friend that works in kind of that area of merch And as my understanding many bands feel it is a losing battle in that, box sets are not only expensive for fans but expensive to make. And maybe they didn't get their return on them with Vs/Vitalogy which is why they've held off on them. But believe me if anyone wants a boxed set of No Code & Yield. ITS ME. 
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Posts: 447
    They mention Original Vinyl.  Is this a Reissue of the original?  Or the actual Original?
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • StoveStove Posts: 320
    Can they PLEASE get someone new in the tshirt design department? This Riot Act shit SUCKS. Please, just get your concert poster people to make tshirts. Besides Stick Man and No Choice, Pearl Jam has zero visual associations when they should have many.
    Idk I'm kinda there for it b/c Riot Act was technically my first "New" Pj album. It's like you following a band for so long with there older material and then they come out with something new. You remember where you were. I remember my mate from high school got it for me out of the kindness of his heart (thank you Robert! So anything from that period always holds a special place in my heart. It would be cool if that brought back some retro designs from that era though (or other album tees in general as anniversaries come up)!
    Bissy77 said:
    They mention Original Vinyl.  Is this a Reissue of the original?  Or the actual Original?
    Reissue of the original
    JM12271 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

it was released somehow, I have an official DVD of it.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1116572-Pearl-Jam-Riot-Act-Live-At-Chop-Suey

Thanks! I think I have that somewhere....!?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,055
    edited November 2022
    Besides Stick Man and No Choice, Pearl Jam has zero visual associations when they should have many.
    They have the riot act skull. Maybe someone should make a design with that!
    edited November 2022
    accidental double post, carry on.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,079
    Can they PLEASE get someone new in the tshirt design department? This Riot Act shit SUCKS. Please, just get your concert poster people to make tshirts. Besides Stick Man and No Choice, Pearl Jam has zero visual associations when they should have many.
    I think it would be cool if they had Tsang or someone like that do a heavy metal looking shirt for them. It would be so different than all the rest of their shirts, and still be associated with someone they've worked with in the past.
  • hihobibo said:
    I think it would be cool if they had Tsang or someone like that do a heavy metal looking shirt for them. It would be so different than all the rest of their shirts, and still be associated with someone they've worked with in the past.
    Would it have a… skull on it?
  • The link to buy Riot Act from UK/EU store leads to nothing. Did I miss it?

• mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    I would have loved a box set.  Just the act of adding every single show's CD to a cart seems daunting..
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    Does the newsletter always say to remember to keep your membership up to date?
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Ah yes... I found the answer under the Riot Act listing itself. It's remastered in 2017 edition. Still friggin sweet mint peppy flint get in my belly and pop a print it's waxy time ya 4-toed splint. 
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    pjhawks said:
    Does the newsletter always say to remember to keep your membership up to date?
    Being the curious type, I checked them all the way back to July, and they all do. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    I'm nearing 50. I want t shirts with a tasteful logo on the left breast or a polo shirt with the same. 

enough with the giant graphics of images I feel too old to wear. 

I ordered theses recently. 

Est 1981 T-Shirt Grey - 2XL  hi-res

M4 Logo Tonal T-Shirt  hi-res

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• I would like that  shirt.  Bit expensive  for me but i love riot act. Should be in the  euro store 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • If I could design the shirts they would all sell out!
  • Bissy77 said:
    I thought it was original release and they found more copies but when I clicked it was a re-release.
    Bissy77 said:
    I thought it was original release and they found more copies but when I clicked it was a re-release.
    I thought this for a moment too... I'd really love to see what they have in the archives of the warehouse
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,502
    I'm nearing 50. I want t shirts with a tasteful logo on the left breast or a polo shirt with the same. 

enough with the giant graphics of images I feel too old to wear. 

I ordered theses recently. 

I'm the same way.  I like smaller, centered logos.   In fact I bought that grey Metallica shirt a few months ago when they emailed me a 25% off coupon for being a legacy member.  I really loathe big colorful take up the entire front of the short logos.    I also have noticed I've been buying less black shirts, which means I seem to have a lot of grey and blue shirts now.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,079
    hihobibo said:
    Would it have a… skull on it?
    Probably, but it would be more of an evil skull and not the clownish one on Riot Act. Could use any style demon/devil or even an alien or spaceman/diver like he has on some of his art. But most likely, yes, a skull.