Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• demetrios said:
    Nugs Black Friday 10c discount code, bootleg box set, some videos from the Band's 2022 tour. Plug for holiday gift cards. Something that the band did mid-term related (even though the elections will be over), And...

Garden gnomes...

10c contest will be for a bootleg box set.

Garden gnomes would be awesome. Shipping rate on those will be intense.
    Shipping to CA would probably be $100 given the weight :)
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,873
    Binaural - James Webb edition
    Holy yes. I would be so in. And this is one of the best "items that will never happen" items I've seen in a while!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,878
    Interesting riot act lp is now 1st page featured. Hmmm
  • PREDICTION:

- EU dedicated store
    - Reveal of what is replacing the 7 inch fanclub single
    - Riot Act Super Deluxe Boxset 20 anniversary
    - Cat collars

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PREDICTION:

- EU dedicated store
    - Reveal of what is replacing the 7 inch fanclub single
    - Riot Act Super Deluxe Boxset 20 anniversary
    - Cat collars

My wife hates the Pearl Jam merch scene but cat collars would get her totally onboard!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,908
    demetrios said:
    Nugs Black Friday 10c discount code, bootleg box set, some videos from the Band's 2022 tour. Plug for holiday gift cards. Something that the band did mid-term related (even though the elections will be over), And...

Garden gnomes...

10c contest will be for a bootleg box set.

Garden gnomes would be awesome. Shipping rate on those will be intense.
    Shipping to CA would probably be $100 given the weight :)

• matt3846matt3846 Posts: 156
    I'd like to see them announce the end of the current Vault series.
    THEN, I'd like them to announce a new Vault series (Vault Volume 2 maybe?) using totally different cover art style.
    New color, new font, etc.
    Think 10 shows is a good point to draw that line-in-the-sand and give people a new jumping on (or off) point.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,380
    2022 box set followed by a pre-order for 2004, 2005, 2007 silver pressed box sets. Holiday shopping reminder. Gift cards. MM Epicure poster for the contest.
  • Travelar said:
    2022 box set followed by a pre-order for 2004, 2005, 2007 silver pressed box sets. Holiday shopping reminder. Gift cards. MM Epicure poster for the contest.
    And don’t forget about 2006.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Mystery Christmas boxes
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    Hint at either a new album or new dates. Do not care about the other stuff personally. 
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,380
    Jayfesuk said:
    Travelar said:
    And don’t forget about 2006.
    I did, obviously. That too! 
  • matt3846 said:
    I'd like to see them announce the end of the current Vault series.
    THEN, I'd like them to announce a new Vault series (Vault Volume 2 maybe?) using totally different cover art style.
    New color, new font, etc.
    Think 10 shows is a good point to draw that line-in-the-sand and give people a new jumping on (or off) point.
    That would be a great idea had they not released Vault 11 on CD already.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 897
    edited November 2022
    Riot Act deluxe version
  • PJNB said:
    Hint at either a new album or new dates. Do not care about the other stuff personally. 
    Friendly reminder to keep memberships up to date! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

• Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

Why does it say "REMASTERED. NOT REMIXED" 

Did they fuck up and write remixed first? Or is it because the S/T is remixed and they felt like they had to write out that the others are not?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,252
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

Did they fuck up and write remixed first? Or is it because the S/T is remixed and they felt like they had to write out that the others are not?
    I think it means exactly what it says. It isn't a remixed version. Its just the reissue from several years ago. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    Oven Mitts & Pez Dispensers with limited edition Boom. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • mace1229 said:
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

I think it means exactly what it says. It isn't a remixed version. Its just the reissue from several years ago. 
    I asked why it said it. Not what it means. It clearly means it is not a remixed version. The question is why it says so.

As a rule, it says when something is remixed - not when it is not.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,252
    mace1229 said:
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

I asked why it said it. Not what it means. It clearly means it is not a remixed version. The question is why it says so.

Yes, but I think it points that out so people don't think it is remixed, since almost all of the recent reissues were. Everything else rereleased has been remixed, wasn't it? So just pointing out this is not to prevent 10,000 questions asking if it is any different. That's what I was trying to say.
    I bought a bad brains rock for light reissue. IF it had a sticker "remixed sped up 1/4 speed I wouldn't have bought it. Bb is fast enoungh. Sounded like a chipmunks record! Dumped it. (not the most recent one from org. That one is great!!)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,623
    Black Friday coupon
    Ugly Christmas Sweater
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

Yes, but I think it points that out so people don't think it is remixed, since almost all of the recent reissues were. Everything else rereleased has been remixed, wasn't it? So just pointing out this is not to prevent 10,000 questions asking if it is any different. That's what I was trying to say.
    Binaural was not remixed, it says the same thing. 

Ten was Remixed.  S/t 2017 was remixed.

Vs. not remixed.  

Vitalogy not remixed

No Code was not remixed (though all pressings from 2016 on had a different lyrical version of Who You Are the version on the rearivewmirror packages) supposdely it was specially mastered for vinyl - maybe its does feel abit more clean than the original.

Yield same as No Code and on vinyl.

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

I only know of Avocado being remixed (not counting Ten which was heavily marketed as being remixed. No Code has the "wrong" version of Who you are. They should have put that in the info.

In my dream, this info was just added to separate it , because today they will start selling the remixed SUPER DELUXE BOX SET BLURAY INCLUDED BUT NO PLASTIC JUNK EDITION
  • Loujoe said:
    Riot Act deluxe version
    Loujoe said:

The latter is your answer. You know how Ten Clubbers have to have everything spelled completely out for them or else there's a 14 page discussion about how confused they all are about what 10C should actually say so there's no confusion? And then the item description ends up being too wordy trying to explain what it is and what it isn't - and people are still left confused?  I think it's just 10C trolling those people for always thinking of zebras when they hear hoof beats.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    Super Deluxe Box Set featuring: No Code, Yield, Binaural & Riot Act
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,055
    edited November 2022
    CM189191 said:
    Super Deluxe Box Set featuring: No Code, Yield, Binaural & Riot Act
    One thing that was great about Never Sleep Again, was that it didn't focus mostly on the first Elm Street and then skipped past sequels or gave them a line or two. It went through the whole series and gave every movie it's due.

Deluxe Box sets should be the same. 

Like Metallica does it.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on