Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    MS149515MS149515 Chicago Posts: 185
    Clear No Code Reissue !!!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,000
    CLEAR VINYL EDITION- Limited Edition/Ten Club only
    Limit 1 per eligible Member while supplies last.
    Vinyl will ship 4/2022Item ships separately. Shipping weight is 3lbs.

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Nice!
  • Options
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,813
    How many more clear?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited April 2022
    Will be interesting to see how long No Code Clear lasts. I suppose they must have placed another order after the last ones sold out and kept quiet since it ships this month. Wonder if it really is a repress or if they just found a few more boxes of them.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2022
    FR181798 said:
    Will be interesting to see how long No Code Clear lasts. I suppose they must have placed another order after the last ones sold out and kept quiet since it ships this month. Wonder if it really is a repress or if they just found a few more boxes of them.

Sincs it's only available to those who have not received it yet, its most likely the same item and not an actual reissue.  probably just another batch.  there's probably no difference between the two.  It's not a reissue of the reissue...lol

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    edited April 2022
    It's lasted a while, is it because it's Sunday?

(And all the people that usually snatch things up bought it last time!)
    Post edited by bazzer on
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Very cool of them to release more, super stoked to get one.  It does seem to be the exact same one vs a repress, the description says it's the 2021 reissue so I'm guessing it's just more of the og repress
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,641
    FR181798 said:
    The info in the newsletter clearly state's it's a new round of pressing. And not Tenclub stumbling upon a box in a corner of the warehouse.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited April 2022
    JV130312 said:
    FR181798 said:

Sincs it's only available to those who have not received it yet, its most likely the same item and not an actual reissue.  probably just another batch.  there's probably no difference between the two.  It's not a reissue of the reissue...lol

I agree it’s the same, but there is going to be a lot of cancelled orders if they actually enforce that.

TBH one per member sort of solved most of the issues ( minus those with accounts in their kids, next door neighbours names etc).  The last clear drop was one per order I believe.  Then you didn’t even have to jump through hoops to buy a ton of them
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444
    I think it's just a massive repress. Expect the aftermarket value to drop tremendously. Good for 10C. 
  • Options
    JBob87 said:
    I think it's just a massive repress. Expect the aftermarket value to drop tremendously. Good for 10C. 
    It’s kind of a double edged sword.  High secondary value is what drives sales to some extent.  Just looking at the sheer number of records that remain sealed tells you that.  If they weren’t worth money people wouldn’t buy them.  

Record collectors and record listeners are different.  Listeners are a much smaller group 

I think finding a happy medium is probably the best. Limited enough people want to collect but available enough it’s obtainable 

• Options
    LakeyLakey Posts: 67
    Glad to see the additional pressing of this one. Not gonna lose too much sleep over anyone hoping they were gonna retire early due to buying several copies of the first drop of the No Code clear. Thank you PJ for the nice Sunday surprise!
  • Options
    JBob87 said:
    It’s kind of a double edged sword.  High secondary value is what drives sales to some extent.  Just looking at the sheer number of records that remain sealed tells you that.  If they weren’t worth money people wouldn’t buy them.  

Record collectors and record listeners are different.  Listeners are a much smaller group 

I think finding a happy medium is probably the best. Limited enough people want to collect but available enough it’s obtainable 

Every fan who wants one should be able to get one. Period.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    JBob87 said:

Every fan who wants one should be able to get one. Period.
    Not necessarily disagreeing but look at the riot act reissue, self titled etc still in the store years later.  It’s not necessarily a good business decision to make too many. Available and too available are quite different 

if it’s overly available people actually don’t want it. People don’t tend to collect worthless stuff

Simply put pressing 50000 records might result in the same amount of sales if you press 20,000 and call it limited.  Then you aren’t holding inventory for years 

eventually ukulele songs is going to sell out. It’s been up long enough that I think it’s fair to say every fan had a chance to buy. I just hope it’s not in the store still in 5 years
  • Options
    Enter now for your chance to win a Gigaton Vinyl LP & Recycled Beach Towel!
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,172
    glad I traded mine for a mirror/merkinball package. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Nice work by 10C to kill the resale value if the No Code album!!  People able to get at a reasonable price now and still available in the shop!! 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    JV130312 said:
    Nice work by 10C to kill the resale value if the No Code album!!  People able to get at a reasonable price now and still available in the shop!! 
    Tell my bank account it was a reasonable price. Shipping and taxes bumped this up massively for me, made it more than double. Better than $200 though.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,517
    JV130312 said:
    I'd say nice work by the 10C to give those who didn't get one before an opportunity to get one at a somewhat reasonable price given the outrageous shipping charges.
  • Options
    JV130312 said:
    I'd say nice work by the 10C to give those who didn't get one before an opportunity to get one at a somewhat reasonable price given the outrageous shipping charges.

Yep, great job from 10club.

Now how about putting up that pre order on Vault 2 & Vault 11 vinyl, pretty please!
  • Options
    NO CODE Clear is still available!  Killed the scalping market on that one!!  Good work!!

• Options
    JV130312 said:
    NO CODE Clear is still available!  Killed the scalping market on that one!!  Good work!!

• Options
    RD81760RD81760 Posts: 124
    Got my No Code Clear today... wasn't expecting it to be coke bottle green, clear. Is that the proper color?
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    RD81760 said:
    Got my No Code Clear today... wasn't expecting it to be coke bottle green, clear. Is that the proper color?
    it is, they keep listing it as clear, and showing images of it clear, but it is in fact coke bottle.

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,607
    2022 bootleg announcement?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl........Vault #2 on Vinyl.....
  • Options
    STOCKHOLM SHOW SWITCHED TO GOTHENBURG DUE TO GOOD TASTE
  • Options
    87astro said:
    Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl.......Vault #2 on Vinyl........Vault #2 on Vinyl.....

Yes please! And a side of Vault 11 Vinyl too!