Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    Did I miss something, or are we all still waiting for the last vault to be shipped?
    Still waiting. They said shipping during the winter, so they have about 10 more days
    They said they hope to begin shipping by late winter.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Did I miss something, or are we all still waiting for the last vault to be shipped?
    Big announcement in 2 weeks
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,892
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Just moving stuff around. Nothing to see here. 

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    pthomn said:
    what does this mean?
    In other words, coming soon
    “Coming soon” like on the date of the Gigaton anniversary, maybe?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    Tuesday. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 369
    on2legs said:
    Tuesday. 

eh?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Coming on a day that ends in Y.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    edited March 2021

Post edited by darthvedder on
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    mace1229 said:
    Still waiting. They said shipping during the winter, so they have about 10 more days
    They said they hope to begin shipping by late winter.

Pearl Jam fans are the worst to jump the gun.

Eddie, being a good guest on the radio says: "Yeah, we could conceivably begin a tour in Australia, I guess" and all of a sudden, half of Sydney and Perth have no hotel rooms and people forget about tours already scheduled.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited March 2021
    Have you ever noticed the thread "So how about those fan club singles"? Maybe there is something for you and/or your boss to respond to in there?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    We're due for a mystery box 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    ^^^Yes please. It was fun seeing all those signed things pop up. I loved that Jeff threw a box of picks into the mix. Scored a JA train pick which was worth the 100+ for the box imo. Nice hoodie. Very cool.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Hot.
  • Options
    Bring on the Funko Pops!!!!!!

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,074
    Wonder if we will get some EV mystery boxes. I notice the EV posters have been removed from 10c store
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,837
  • Options
    Do you think the folks at the 10 Club like the mystery box sale and the subsequent work that goes into putting them together?  Or is a "grab something from each pile" and fill the boxes?  They have put together some killer boxes for me--including a Pearl Jam/Red Sox jersey that I got to wear to Fenway when I was there (holy sh!t....two years ago).  I do need to make a confession...I went through the last mystery box (that got ransacked before getting to me-with the posters taken)...and failed to notice any picks before tossing out the packing material...didn't learn that picks were included in all the boxes until after recycling was dumped....bummer..
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Do you think the folks at the 10 Club like the mystery box sale and the subsequent work that goes into putting them together?  Or is a "grab something from each pile" and fill the boxes?  They have put together some killer boxes for me--including a Pearl Jam/Red Sox jersey that I got to wear to Fenway when I was there (holy sh!t....two years ago).  I do need to make a confession...I went through the last mystery box (that got ransacked before getting to me-with the posters taken)...and failed to notice any picks before tossing out the packing material...didn't learn that picks were included in all the boxes until after recycling was dumped....bummer..
    every single package I get from 10C I always scour through the packaging making sure I'm not tossing a freebee. it's rare, but it's happened. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    drfox said:
    Wonder if we will get some EV mystery boxes. I notice the EV posters have been removed from 10c store

I noticed that too but was wondering instead if they got used as filler to secure the wooden edition of the Seattle stream posters. I know mine came wrapped in an old Eddie Vedder poster, and the ones on the site seemed to have been sitting there for quite some time.
  • Options

Wouldn't picks have been in the bags with the stickers and patches and whatnot? I'm fairly sure I didn't get any picks.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    I doubt anybody asks them so we’ll never know. The band/management sees an easy way to unload 1000 unwanted posters by throwing in a few sought after ones in the mix and bingo, just made 100k while spring cleaning. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,837
    EF11 said:
    drfox said:

I noticed that too but was wondering instead if they got used as filler to secure the wooden edition of the Seattle stream posters. I know mine came wrapped in an old Eddie Vedder poster, and the ones on the site seemed to have been sitting there for quite some time.

Mine was one of Frank's EV '12 print.

An EV mystery boxes would be cool. I kinda wanna see another vinyl mystery sale.
    A 12" & 7" mystery vinyl sale
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Good detective work!
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    I doubt anybody asks them so we’ll never know. The band/management sees an easy way to unload 1000 unwanted posters by throwing in a few sought after ones in the mix and bingo, just made 100k while spring cleaning. 

I've long had a theory that there's some reason why they *can't* sell certain items in the store. For 2020, we got posters and pins/patches, but no hats, shirts, and it seems like a lot of other stuff that could have been sold.

If they can't outright sell the stuff, but can sell a "mystery box" which *just happens* to contain stuff that can't be "sold" wink-wink nudge-nudge...
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    demetrios said:
    EF11 said:
    drfox said:

Mine was one of Frank's EV '12 print.

An EV mystery boxes would be cool. I kinda wanna see another vinyl mystery sale.
    A 12" & 7" mystery vinyl sale
    I wonder much old vinyl they still have in the warehouse. Id imagine they might have variants of Easy Street, a few Vaults etc. but I imagine a lot of the really good stuff went in the last sale.

The last sale I got a red Lightning Bolt and No Jeremy 10". There was obviously better stuff but I had most of it anyway and I probably would have traded it.  Getting the red Lightning Bolt was decent because I didnt have it. Im pretty sure the allocation wasnt random unfortunately.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    Reminder of Euro postponement
    something about side projects
    honor Frontline heroes and keep masking up
    Merch
    contest

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023