Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So, I've just sprained my ankle playing football. It's all puffed up and hurts like hell. This may have scuppered my plans for a weekend in Seoul. Bugger, fuck, ass!

Ice pack, ice pack, and more ice pack. Keep off your ankle, put your leg up so ankle higher than hip. YOu will be fine for seoul...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So Dunk and Keith share the same Birthday next Tuesday! Cool! :cool:

aye and in 3 mins i'm off on me hols for 8 days or so... make a big fookin thread for me will youse.. :D;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So, I've just sprained my ankle playing football. It's all puffed up and hurts like hell. This may have scuppered my plans for a weekend in Seoul. Bugger, fuck, ass!

hop.

or walk on your hands - that'll also keep your ankle higher than your hip...

i'm feeling helpful today. ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Dunk have a lovely holiday n a Great birthday :)

B, stay off the leg and stop telling them lil koren kids ur david beckham !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    *sigh*

Would someone kindly give me a job I'm good at and is vaguely intresting ?

thanks xxxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    *sigh*

Would someone kindly give me a job I'm good at and is vaguely intresting ?

thanks xxxx
    I'll have one of those too please :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I added some pics from the tour in facebook. And added most of you here as friends, so I think you should be able to view them, if interested :D

Howdy All!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    cooool Pics Ms Marina ! :D

Dave n Pippa ~ :( sorry I felt inspired to send you both a tune and then my msn just died I cant even get it up let alone sigh in :( , till the next time xxx
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    Dunk have a lovely holiday n a Great birthday :)

B, stay off the leg and stop telling them lil koren kids ur david beckham !!!

I'm gutted. I think I've fractured my ankle. I can't walk on it now. I may need to get an x-ray today. *sigh* And after the week I've had I was really needing a blow-out in Seoul. Damn and blast, I say! Damn and blast! :mad:
    V V wrote:
    I cant even get it up

:p
    redrock wrote:
    Ice pack, ice pack, and more ice pack. Keep off your ankle, put your leg up so ankle higher than hip. YOu will be fine for seoul...

I maybe should have done that yesterday. It's buggered now though. My weekend is ruined! Ruined and desolate! ;)
    V V wrote:
    I cant even get it up

You are sooooooo lucky that Dunk is on holiday... Hopefully Al won't see this! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm gutted. I think I've fractured my ankle. I can't walk on it now. I may need to get an x-ray today. *sigh* And after the week I've had I was really needing a blow-out in Seoul. Damn and blast, I say! Damn and blast! :mad:
    Ouch!!! Did you get your x-ray? Would a bit of music in your folder help?
    redrock wrote:
    You are sooooooo lucky that Dunk is on holiday... Hopefully Al won't see this! :D

hahahaha :p

B !!!!!!!!!!!!! these things happen for a reason ! sounds like its time to stop and take acount of yourself ! ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Ouch!!! Did you get your x-ray? Would a bit of music in your folder help?

Well, I walked the fucker off. And I'm now in Seoul. I'm about to head out and rip it a big one.
    Seriously, did you really think that I'd let something as trivial as a possible broken ankle prevent me from going out on the piss? :confused:

V, relax. I've had years of practice! I may even now qualify as a 'Master'. ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, I walked the fucker off. And I'm now in Seoul. I'm about to head out and rip it a big one.
    Seriously, did you really think that I'd let something as trivial as a possible broken ankle prevent me from going out on the piss? :confused:

hahahaha well enjoy yourself and becareful !!!!!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:

get yerself some Seoul food in a Seoul kitchen and then...errr... i'm out of lame Seoul 'jokes'... sorry...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:

Unless V has a humongus cock, this joke would fall flat on its face ;) I'm far too mature for such childish jokes :p
    jrd wrote:
    get yerself some Seoul food in a Seoul kitchen and then...errr... i'm out of lame Seoul 'jokes'... sorry...

Good jesus please stop him :(

Yes I am pissed :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Unless V has a humongus cock, this joke would fall flat on its face ;) I'm far too mature for such childish jokes :p

Good jesus please stop him :(

Yes I am pissed :cool:

:) so was I at that time thanks to some lovely homemade vodka lemon sherbit (sp?)
  • Thanks to certain people for their drunken messages last night ;)

All got the London boot now? It was taped right behind me, Tom and V, and just as Ed strikes the first Long Road chord you can hear a certain someone scream "YEEEEEEEESSSSS!" More than a memory eh :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Thanks to certain people for their drunken messages last night ;)

All got the London boot now? It was taped right behind me, Tom and V, and just as Ed strikes the first Long Road chord you can hear a certain someone scream "YEEEEEEEESSSSS!" More than a memory eh :D

Nope, I don't have it yet!!
    Where can I find it?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Buru wrote:
    Nope, I don't have it yet!!
    Where can I find it?
    Thread on the porch ;)
    sweeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeet

tomas will love that ! :)

ok who wants to pass it to me I get all messed up with DL torrents and other such stuff :o
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    sweeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeet

tomas will love that ! :)

ok who wants to pass it to me I get all messed up with DL torrents and other such stuff :o

there are megaupload links on page 5 of the thread on the porch that are pretty quick and easy. sharing folders takes aaagggggeeeesssss as they are pretty big files.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    london also on a certain pearl jam torrent site
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    ok i'm trying it, fins link wouldnt work for me . doing the next one down. we'll see usuly i cant complete or it wont open afterwards :(

If that happens I'll be back !!!!!!
    Good morning everyone... awfully quiet today....
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone... awfully quiet today....
    That's 'cos we're all listening to the Wembley recording!

*waves* Hi Red! :)
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873

I still haven't got it :( My weekend of debauchery and tawdry activities got in the way of me downloading anything.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me

yep I am :)