Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone....
    Nurse your hangover Jenny! :D

V.. good luck for tonight! :D
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    woooo! friday!

hope you're not feeling too rough today jenny. glad you had a good night.

v: good luck for tonight. make sure someone takes lots of pictures!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    woooo! friday!

where is everyone today...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I share your pain jens....mates 40th last night...I drank wayyyyyy to much :o

V best of luck tonight :D

Everyone else have a great weekend.....working tomorrow but after that I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Good morning everyone....

V.. can't wait to hear how yesterday went... can't wait for the vids!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Thanks guys ! :)

It went really well, good crowd solo's were ok tho i went into my back to early which ment I had to hold it :eek: my back was killing me hahahah but it came out ok, just need to controll my flappy arms a lil not that the audiance would know that :)

got the vid tapes need to sort out getting onto comp. then load on utube . what compressing programe etc would ppl surjest ?
    the last vid a friend put up for us but the film is faster then the music :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Woohoo Saturday! Time for work!

Lucozade.. check :cool:
    Sunglasses.. check :cool:

Liver.. :(
    Sunglasses.. check :cool:

sunglasses? SUNGLASSES!!?? where the feck were you today? uniformly shite weather down here all today... cold, windy, grey and then rain as well...:( :mad:

oh well... nothing a slap-up pile of nosh and a bottle of wine can't cure... :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Shit, miserable weather but I'm happy!!!!!!!!! Dropped my daughter off at the circus (no, they didn't keep her..) with a mate, continued off to Kingston, found a 'record' fair and........ got myself a factory sealed vs. vinyl for £2.50!!!!

So who cares about the rain.... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Shit, miserable weather but I'm happy!!!!!!!!! Dropped my daughter off at the circus (no, they didn't keep her..) with a mate, continued off to Kingston, found a 'record' fair and........ got myself a factory sealed vs. vinyl for £2.50!!!!

COOOOOL!!!!
    nice one, red :D

right... i'm off to crack open another bottle and watch the PJ DVD from 14-Nov-97 that i burnt on Friday - it's up on my website if anyone's interested.... pro-shot of PJ opening for the Rolling Stones :cool:
    redrock wrote:

Well done rita :D

Glad all went well V, told you you'd be great ;)

Rob.....WTF?? :confused:;)
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Did anyone get the Pistoia video I dropped in various sharing folders?
    Byrnzie... do I not mean anything to you anymore? I didn't get anything in my sharing folder! :mad:
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I need to get the msn version with sharing folders...

VV - Congrats!!

Morning Dublin crew!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:
    I need to get the msn version with sharing folders...

VV - Congrats!!

Morning Dublin crew!!
    Hey you :)

Watch the rugby on Saturday? :o pretty shite game but how is Contepomi not your no. 1 outhalf? :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie... do I not mean anything to you anymore? I didn't get anything in my sharing folder! :mad:

I'll address this oversight on my part forthwith Redster! Although I need to wait until I get an external hard drive first as I've no space left. I bought one from e-bay and for the first time in 205 purchases I was shafted. I've filed a claim with Paypal.
    Hey you :)

Watch the rugby on Saturday? :o pretty shite game but how is Contepomi not your no. 1 outhalf? :eek:

hehe yes I did, the last bit
    just enough to watch Contempomi perform a drop from heaven :p

And I have taunted you about that game already in myspace :D
    Buru wrote:
    hehe yes I did, the last bit
    just enough to watch Contempomi perform a drop from heaven

And I have taunted you about that game already in myspace :D
    Oh taunt away :p although we still beat ya in the maul... which isn't traditionally one of our strong points but IS yours :p . Contempomi was the difference between the two teams... as we'd no players who could make a difference since they're all relatively junior... he's been around a long time and he's a pretty MAJOR player. He's class when he wants to be but he's too easily riled up and good teams can take advantage of that. So why ISN'T he your no. 1 outhalf?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh taunt away :p although we still beat ya in the maul... which isn't traditionally one of our strong points but IS yours :p . Contempomi was the difference between the two teams... as we'd no players who could make a difference since they're all relatively junior... he's been around a long time and he's a pretty MAJOR player. He's class when he wants to be but he's too easily riled up and good teams can take advantage of that. So why ISN'T he your no. 1 outhalf?

And you expect me to know this? :p:D
    I'm not the rugby obssessed girl, you are! ;)
    ok guys I need nerdie help :o
    anyone here good with nero ?
    Jen i tryed using Magic but it wont rip 2nd title on disc ??? oh god i wish i understood this stuff batter I wanta share me shinanigens sp? :D hahaha

thanks buru (i might go ask bro on hippie!)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Darlings I miss you all :(
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    ok guys I need nerdie help :o
    anyone here good with nero ?
    Jen i tryed using Magic but it wont rip 2nd title on disc ??? oh god i wish i understood this stuff batter I wanta share me shinanigens sp? :D hahaha

thanks buru (i might go ask bro on hippie!)

Maybe try using CloneDVD. If it's iconoclasts you're burning? You can use the trial version for now.
    morning everyone... :)

V.. what are you trying to burn? Your performance? :D
    Buru wrote:
    And you expect me to know this?
    I'm not the rugby obssessed girl, you are! ;)
    True :p

Oh there was a brilliant programme on last night about behind the scenes during the six nations of the Irish team... IN THE DRESSING ROOM :eek:

It really was the most remarkable piece of film making I've EVER seen :o and they really should show more... especially the gym scenes... oh wow! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    morning lovelyies !!!!!!!!!!

yes red performance , i dont want to download any more softwear want to use want i got ! :)

B, i got iconoclast now :) thanks to my darling red ;) and oh baby what a viewing that was :p
    V V wrote:
    B, i got iconoclast now :) thanks to my darling red ;) and oh baby what a viewing that was :p

Koolio baby! Koolio! :cool:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Darlings I miss you all

aww hunny, we miss you too!! :o

I've got a question considering what's right and what's wrong.. I'm at the library right now and next to me is this guy in his late 30s I assume and he's listening to some music. now, I normally wouldn't mind that as I tend to listen to music quite loud aswell and I know some of it "drips" through my headphones.

but this guy is actually "singing" along aswell!!!! :mad:

so, if I need to listen to his shite music and even shiter singing/humming along, is it right from me to punch him on the arm? :o (I know I wouldn't do that but just for future incidents like this one I thought I'd ask. :rolleyes: )

other than that, it's a great day today! the sun is shining and all that. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    aww hunny, we miss you too!! :o

I've got a question considering what's right and what's wrong.. I'm at the library right now and next to me is this guy in his late 30s I assume and he's listening to some music. now, I normally wouldn't mind that as I tend to listen to music quite loud aswell and I know some of it "drips" through my headphones.

but this guy is actually "singing" along aswell!!!! :mad:

so, if I need to listen to his shite music and even shiter singing/humming along, is it right from me to punch him on the arm? :o (I know I wouldn't do that but just for future incidents like this one I thought I'd ask. :rolleyes: )

other than that, it's a great day today! the sun is shining and all that. :)

personally i'd stab him in the thorax with an out-of-date box of cornflakes.... but that just me
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

Contempomi... thats a modern sounding name..

meh :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:

just go and complain to the librarian... ;)

listen out for more tips on How To Be Popular...