Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    anyway, now the lads are on here for the 1st time in ages... is it normal that every morning i wake up i have a stiffy? i mean every morning?

Stop boasting... these other guys will feel inadequate...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    broken cock... :eek: that makes my stomach go funny :( :(

anyway, now the lads are on here for the 1st time in ages... is it normal that every morning i wake up i have a stiffy? i mean every morning?

"Woke Up With Wood"

God, I love ZZ Top... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Only 3 hours left of having to talk to the general public.
    I'm so tempted to tell one to go fuck themselves. I have 3 years of pent up anger ready to unleash on one of these morons. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha yes, or drop in a random word ! , haha yeah give us the number we'll call u hahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    eMMI the Harewood House thing refers to a gig to Dave, Chime and I went to. It was an O2 Festival thing and the Who headlined. Good gig I must say :cool:

Harewood House is near Leeds, in Yorkshire, in case you wondered where it actually was :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:

only if you're not getting enough... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    this why i dont like him... :D

its busy in here today.. wheres Helen so i can get along with her, wheres Jenny so i can rub my thighs at her and where's Al, so i can ruffle his, ehhh, hair :confused:

typical Irish... they be plotting to bomb something most likely.. either that or selling tarmac to old grannies!
    Actually I'm trying to get through the 26,547 posts since I left for lunch :eek:

I have to say I'm not a Cornell fan either... Not saying he's crap BUT I just don't see the big deal.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    eMMI the Harewood House thing refers to a gig to Dave, Chime and I went to. It was an O2 Festival thing and the Who headlined. Good gig I must say :cool:

Harewood House is near Leeds, in Yorkshire, in case you wondered where it actually was :D

Oh yeah, sorry didn't get back to that :o

Who are playing Birmingham in May but it looks like it's sold out :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    pitched a tent first thing ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:

so you get the morning stiffy as well then.... phew... thought i had a problem :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOOoo what number can I call to get you??

But I wouldn't be horrible to any of you lot. You're cut of a different cloth to these miserable shitmunchers.
    jrd wrote:
    "Woke Up With Wood"

God, I love ZZ Top... :D

"What's The Story Morning Glory?" dunk :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Oh yeah, sorry didn't get back to that :o

Who are playing Birmingham in May but it looks like it's sold out :(

I was tempted to go and see them in Southampton, it's not sold out yet. Might take my dad along, he loves them :cool:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    UKDave wrote:

"The so called "morning erection" is the result of being wakened during, or just after a dream; and it can be a very persistent erection. While a morning erection is not a sign of arousal, it's presents and the pleasurable sensations it can create may result in arousal. Men have only very limited control over their erections."

"A morning erection that is naturally caused as the brains enters the REM-deep sleep phase. At this stage, the body's skeletal muscle structure relaxes and causes hypervasodilation in the capillaries of the body, resulting in said erection. After sleeping so soundly and having a great night's rest, it is no surprise to wake up with an erection."

Looks like you're just getting a good nights sleep! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    so you get the morning stiffy as well then.... phew... thought i had a problem :p

At the moment mate yeah, certainly did this morning... :o not on the alternate weekends though... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    dunkman wrote:

OOoooo haha :D Nice response Dunky, nice response

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    jrd wrote:
    but have you read back far enough to know what duty you've been "volunteered" for...? :D
    Yep... and you can all fuck off :)

Ya can't have it both ways... go to the pub for the afternoon whilst Helen dutifully keeps your place in the queue... oh no!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

and FFS, NO-ONE is allowed to post any links to pictures of said injury!!! :eek:
    I did some summer work once where I had to go through medical journals and it's kinda scarey how often it happens... it just takes one careless user...

obviously not getting used enough... ;)

as i now see has already been said... must... use... more...fingers...for...typing...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I was tempted to go and see them in Southampton, it's not sold out yet. Might take my dad along, he loves them :cool:

Thanks for that "oldie" reference :rolleyes: :D;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    "What's The Story Morning Glory?" dunk :D:D

i was being serious as well... :(

like the time i asked my pals if they ever eat bowls of Sugar Puffs and then notice that their pee smells of sugar puffs a few hours later... i got ripped for that one... only to be told by them years later that it happened to them as well!!!!

Sugar Puff pee :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    "The so called "morning erection" is the result of being wakened during, or just after a dream; and it can be a very persistent erection. While a morning erection is not a sign of arousal, it's presents and the pleasurable sensations it can create may result in arousal. Men have only very limited control over their erections."

"A morning erection that is naturally caused as the brains enters the REM-deep sleep phase. At this stage, the body's skeletal muscle structure relaxes and causes hypervasodilation in the capillaries of the body, resulting in said erection. After sleeping so soundly and having a great night's rest, it is no surprise to wake up with an erection."

I had a huge stiffy on the way to Sainsbury's this afternoon. :o
    dunkman wrote:
    i was being serious as well... :(

like the time i asked my pals if they ever eat bowls of Sugar Puffs and then notice that their pee smells of sugar puffs a few hours later... i got ripped for that one... only to be told by them years later that it happened to them as well!!!!

Sugar Puff pee :D:D

LMAO

Asparagus and pine nuts as well, it's true!! :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    thanks red :) Herbie wakes up like it too ! :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:

I hope you left the cookies alone this time...
    Byrnzie wrote:

Thinking of cream ring doughnuts? :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

alrighty then. :)

well, I didn't really wonder but thanks anyway. ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    redrock wrote:

thanks Red baby!!!

i only sleep 6 or 7 hours max per night... any longer than that and i feel like shit!

Maggie Thatcher used to survive on 4 hours per night.... :eek: and i bet she woke up with a stiffy as well... or is Dennis still alive? :D
    V V wrote:
    thanks red :) Herbie wakes up like it too ! :eek:

And Keith thought he was special.... :D
    jrd wrote:
    and FFS, NO-ONE is allowed to post any links to pictures of said injury!!! :eek:
    I did some summer work once where I had to go through medical journals and it's kinda scarey how often it happens... it just takes one careless user...

I second that, I'll puke I tell ya... :( :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    redrock wrote:
    I hope you left the cookies alone this time...

I headed straight for the blancmange section. :)
    UKDave wrote:
    Thinking of cream ring doughnuts? :D:D
    We're not going down that road again, are we? :rolleyes: