Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    aye.. sleeping next to the leftover dog bones :)

What??? we'll be sleeping IN the Temple Of The Dog ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    UKDave wrote:
    eMMI haven't you heard Temple Of The Dog....? :eek:

we must rectify that!! the other two are Soundgarden albums and bloody good ones too but TotD is a must, must, must.... ;):o

well.. well.. :o I've heard Hunger Strike.. :o

lol. oh, you're so shocked you two. :p (Davey and Chimey.)

I haven't had a proper chance to listen to them. :o and there are ssooo many badns I should/wanna listen to that are new to me.. argh!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    its not offen that we are all here so :D:D:D:D:D hello all xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jrd wrote:
    Ah, but now we'll ALL have a floor to crash on! ;)

You'll be sharing it with the cockroaches! :eek:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    Temple Of The Dog ? who are they ? are they new ? is there anyone good in them ?

*ducks and runs*

:p

Now on ignore list....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    It's his birthday on the 16th!!!!

so... yes.. that'll explain his absence :confused: :rolleyes:

;):p

oh and :cool: and :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:

I haven't had a proper chance to listen to them. :o and there are ssooo many badns I should/wanna listen to that are new to me.. argh!

oh so u didnt hear the name read the conection and instantly go buy it ? :o ok just me then hahaha
    hands up what other sadO's bought "Hovercarft" just because of the conection ????
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    eMMI wrote:

and Stoney... in fact all the "ey"'s... well the Harewood House crew anyway ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    :eek: What happened to your arm Keith?

Broke it in half just above my elbow on my right arm...

... did it arm wrestling!

Stupid Keith!
    dunkman wrote:
    so... yes.. that'll explain his absence :confused: :rolleyes:

;):p

oh and :cool: and :)

maybe me n Red kidnapped him and have him locked in her lil room !!!!!!! :p
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey dude! thanks for that txt the other day! How's tricks?

Not bad. Looks like I won't be off now until about the 28th - 30th March. And I found out yesterday that next week I'll be getting about £500 more than I thought on payday, so we'll meet up for a few beers at some point soon.
    redrock wrote:
    Now on ignore list....

ooooooh... touchy subject... (or you'd like it to be) :D

but seriously, you wouldn't ignore a man before he's finished his Texan bar would you ? :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    oh so u didnt hear the name read the conection and instantly go buy it ? :o ok just me then hahaha
    hands up what other sadO's bought "Hovercarft" just because of the conection ????

er... no... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    V V wrote:
    and a body n face to die for :p:p:p:p:p

sorry !!!! :o

Not that it's important..... :rolleyes:

For V... http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/68/49/136849.jpg

He looks just like his brother Peter...
    V V wrote:

maybe I would have. if I'd have incredible amounts of money to buy CDs with. but I don't. :o

maybe I would have. if this stupid city would have more than one record shop!

:o

lol. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    And I found out yesterday that next week I'll be getting about £500 more than I thought on payday,

proof that sucking off your boss actually pays off :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Keithos wrote:

... did it arm wrestling!

Stupid Keith!

So who were you arm wrestling? Jeff Capes? :confused: Giant haystacks? :confused: Rob? :eek: Lara? :eek: :eek:
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not bad. Looks like I won't be off now until about the 28th - 30th March. And I found out yesterday that next week I'll be getting about £500 more than I thought on payday, so we'll meet up for a few beers at some point soon.

Sounds good dude!
    UKDave wrote:
    er... no... :o

:o ok :o
    double post for some reason....
    Keithos wrote:

ABOVE the elbow ???? Fuck! Ouch!!! :(
    UKDave wrote:
    and Stoney... in fact all the "ey"'s... well the Harewood House crew anyway ;):D

didn't see stoney's post before I clicked Submit Reply.

so yes, stoney is shocked aswell. :p

Harewood House? :confused:
    redrock wrote:

gay

either that or he has a Jeebus complex!
    redrock wrote:

**helplessly staring at screen**

must buy huby some hair dye get rid of the grey :p hehehehe

damn thats a GREAT pic i'm saving that one :o !
    jrd wrote:
    ABOVE the elbow ???? Fuck! Ouch!!! :(

funnily enough, that was my reaction :o

edit: after asking similar questions to Byrnzie... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So who were you arm wrestling? Jeff Capes? :confused: Giant haystacks? :confused: Rob? :eek: Lara? :eek: :eek:

a chainsaw??? Tron??? Jimmy "the arm breaker" McTavish???? a spaniel???
    dunkman wrote:
    gay

you'd like him to be, wouldn't you...? ;)
    either that or he has a Jeebus complex!

you like a man in sandals eh ? :p

fuck, fuck, fuck!!! i hate all this modern technology!
    dunkman wrote:
    proof that sucking off your boss actually pays off :)

Shit! I miss-read the part where it said I'll get a 'corporate handshake'. :eek: I thought it said 'corporate milkshake'. :rolleyes:
    jrd wrote:
    you'd like him to be, wouldn't you...? ;)

face or guts?
    Keith Huby says its very common in arm wrestling to brake like that he's seen a few go
    **starts to feel sick**