Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrock wrote:
    We'll get Helen to queue and save us all a spot! :D
    What... all of us? :eek:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Dave... plans for June :eek: That is waaaaay to far away! Are you coming down on the Monday or the Sunday (before the gig?)? Do what you need to do.. things will fit in... What logistics are you trying to work out?

That's all I was trying to work out :o

Because I might have the boys on the Sunday, the night before thing could be difficult, and wasn't sure what time you were thinking of going in on the Monday, so was thinking of driving down in time on the Monday to travel in with you guys wherever the Monday meet up is... :confused:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    No idea what time I'll be heading out on the Monday.... What would the problem be on the Sunday? You can't bring them to the pub for drinkies the night before.... or at least the youngest one? They can always stay here and watch TV or something!!!! Maybe I can introduce them to some nice girls! :D Even if you travel down on the Monday and I'm not at home, one of my neighbours has keys to my place and you can drop things off before making your way to Wembley (I can leave you directions!). Do what is easiest for you... we can always sort something out at this end... no worries.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    and red has every scenario covered :D

still got my fingers crossed for Dublin :) ... I owe you chocolate :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    and red has every scenario covered :D

still got my fingers crossed for Dublin :) ... I owe you chocolate :D:D:D

Pah... I'm easy!!!!

Me too.... and don't worry about the chocolate! :D:D:D:D:D Did you manage to finish it/give it all away in the end?
    redrock wrote:
    No idea what time I'll be heading out on the Monday.... What would the problem be on the Sunday? You can't bring them to the pub for drinkies the night before.... or at least the youngest one? They can always stay here and watch TV or something!!!! Maybe I can introduce them to some nice girls! :D Even if you travel down on the Monday and I'm not at home, one of my neighbours has keys to my place and you can drop things off before making your way to Wembley (I can leave you directions!). Do what is easiest for you... we can always sort something out at this end... no worries.
    :cool: let's sort out nearer the time then ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    :cool: let's sort out nearer the time then ;):D

Exactly!!!!! Let's not confuse our little brains so early in the day! :D Whatever suits you and the boys, we can work around it..
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'm not reading 12 pages :eek: !!!

what crap have u been gas'in about ? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V.. you MUST find one of my posts with a link to a pic.... :D

PS... got home on time then?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do. I don't particularly want to start queueing at nine in the morning, but I want a good spot. I'll probably just be getting over the pre-show party... yeah right :rolleyes:

i'll not be queuing till quite a bit later... certainly not before 2pm... i'm going for some afternoon drinkies with Al and his bruddah.. and anyone else who cares to join!

as for good spot... well... i'm just going to piss my clothes and smear rancid sardines on my face.... people will move :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Pah... I'm easy!!!!

Me too.... and don't worry about the chocolate! :D:D:D:D:D Did you manage to finish it/give it all away in the end?

You don't get off that easy you will be getting chocolate at some point :) I gave quite a bit to two of the girls ... luckily they kept asking for more :D and some survived the gig in my coat pocket :eek: :p

Hi V ... good to see you back :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm just going to piss my clothes and smear rancid sardines on my face.... people will move :)
    More room to pogo! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll not be queuing till quite a bit later... certainly not before 2pm... i'm going for some afternoon drinkies with Al and his bruddah.. and anyone else who cares to join!

as for good spot... well... i'm just going to piss my clothes and smear rancid sardines on my face.... people will move :)

Beer garden and you're on ;)

Dunk... check out The Decemberists... :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:

A picture of Ed that leaves little to the imagination...

Plans for the 17/18th....

oh, and we found out that someone on here sold a pair of wembley tickets on eBay for £160.

Or was that on the other thread? :confused:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    that was on the london thread
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    V V wrote:

Thought you might like it!! :D:D:D
    UKDave wrote:
    Beer garden and you're on ;)

Dunk... check out The Decemberists... :cool:

it'll be in June so a beer garden will be good!!! we'll sort it out :)

what they sound like.... cant stop listening to White Stripes and Arcade Fire at the moment!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    You're just jealous because the little voices speak to me.
    ... it's happening to me too for some reason when I was thinking about the queue on Wednesday I just heard THAT laugh :eek: :D ... and then remembered them making the person who did a 'funny' own up :D
    dunkman wrote:
    it'll be in June so a beer garden will be good!!! we'll sort it out :)

what they sound like.... cant stop listening to White Stripes and Arcade Fire at the moment!!!

Arcade Fire (ish) although lighter more melodic, at the moment preferring their new album to Arcade Fire but only a couple of listens to both...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    ... it's happening to me too for some reason when I was thinking about the queue on Wednesday I just heard THAT laugh :eek: :D ... and then them making the person who did a 'funny' own up :D

:D:D:D:D See.. it happens to the best of us!!!! :D:D:D 'That' laugh is nightmareish!!!!! :D
    Chime wrote:
    ... it's happening to me too for some reason when I was thinking about the queue on Wednesday I just heard THAT laugh :eek: :D ... and then remembered them making the person who did a 'funny' own up :D

haaa haa haah haaa
    yeah i liked that bit as well

:confused:
    V V wrote:

V! Forgot! Byrnzie's drinks on the 24th if you can make it!
    UKDave wrote:
    Arcade Fire (ish) although lighter more melodic, at the moment preferring their new album to Arcade Fire but only a couple of listens to both...

MSN me later buddy ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    MSN me later buddy ;)

okey dokely... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

mmmmm... beeeeeeeeeer... consider me persuaded... ;)

no need for that sort of thing, I believe it's been arranged for Helen to queue up and save a spot for us all.. :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    what laugh ?? the one from NIN que ? lorrrrrrrrrrrrd that was bad !!!!!!

Rob BIG THANKS for the pic !!!! :p didn't take me long to find it :D
    jrd wrote:
    mmmmm... beeeeeeeeeer... consider me persuaded... ;)

no need for that sort of thing, I believe it's been arranged for Helen to queue up and save a spot for us all.. :D

Well... Helen doesn't know it yet... but she's the queen of the queues! :D
    V V wrote:
    what laugh ?? the one from NIN que ? lorrrrrrrrrrrrd that was bad !!!!!!

What was also funny was when she couldn't undo her jeans!! :D:D:D