Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Trying to sort out my Police issue :p

When are the drinks? ;)

:rolleyes: interested now you know I can't make it eh? :o:p 24th.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dear Steve

The director wants you to come to Korea between 28th- 30th

so thats the 29th then... :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: interested now you know I can't make it eh? :o:p 24th.

Now why would that make me more interested, less surely :rolleyes: :p

We are talking June here right? :confused::o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Now why would that make me more interested, less surely :rolleyes: :p

We are talking June here right? :confused::o

March!
    Chime wrote:
    March!

Oh I thought it was after the Wembley gig :(

Can't :( that's when I'm dragging myself from one end of the swimming pool to the other in aid of charite... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :) oooh Al... that sounds good :) . Do you still have my number? I won't be leaving for the airport til about 2pm? What time do you get lunch at?

I do still have your number.....I'm fairly flexible about lunch so maybe 12, that'll give us a good bit of time for a chat.....there is a lovely little italian in blanch village that does a 2 course lunch for €10.....beautiful chicken wings and massive pizza's :D Let me know how this sounds and how many of us there will be and I'll book a table ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    so its friday!!! and Helen is in a good mood due to new job, Al has announced he is officially a gaylord and I'm getting my face boobied to death in June!!! could this day get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait now... I never mentioned anything about death!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I do still have your number.....I'm fairly flexible about lunch so maybe 12, that'll give us a good bit of time for a chat.....there is a lovely little italian in blanch village that does a 2 course lunch for €10.....beautiful chicken wings and massive pizza's :D Let me know how this sounds and how many of us there will be and I'll book a table ;)

Awww I want chicken wings!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:

Sounds like we have a plan! See you next week :D:D:D
    Jennytree wrote:
    wait now... I never mentioned anything about death!!

like you have a choice :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    like you have a choice :rolleyes:

necrohobbit :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    necrohobbit :p

goldenshowerqueen
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ah that sounds lovely. I think I know the place... it's the Bell side of the village? What's it called again? Lorenzos? Or something original like that? :D

Well I'll only have Pin and Pip at that stage unless some of the Irish are coming down Thursday night but I think most are coming Friday. So unless Jenny and hers want to make it over to Blanch for lunch? I'd say maybe book it for 6 or 7 for now, and we can always bring the number down if we need to? Will you text me your number then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • woooooo! it's friday and i've taken the day off! :D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Damn.. eventful morning!

Congratulations Helen
    Congratulations Byrnzie... 24th it is then!
    Heather with Friday off!!! :D
    Jenny... need to get myself boobie implants! I had a plec fall on my boobies wednesday night but then fell straight to the floor (where V promptly picked it up!). If I had bigger ones, the plec would have gotten caught... :D
  • Afternoon all... still off work. My throat has nearly closed and my chest hurts.

That's great news Byrnzie boy :) Opposite (sp?) of Mr T? I like it! Good news for Helen too.

See you crazy fools on the 24th, when I'll be on the verge of unemployment :eek:
    Aaawww Rob... snuggle up in bed..... (on your own.. no point getting when you're ill...)
    redrock wrote:
    Aaawww Rob... snuggle up in bed..... (on your own.. no point getting when you're ill...)

Yes there is... there's always a point!! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yes there is... there's always a point!! :D

the point.... ;)

a fucking great place to play in Dublin :rolleyes: ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    so its friday!!! and Helen is in a good mood due to new job, Al has announced he is officially a gaylord and I'm getting my face boobied to death in June!!! could this day get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well... someone could explain to me what this whole 'points' conversation was about... :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Chime wrote:
    Byrnzie ... it's finally happening :) ... but don't think i'll be able to make drinks :(

well... get the barman to do it then, that's what they're paid for... ;)

sorry :o it's Friday and if that's not a day for crap jokes then i don't know when isn't...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    well... someone could explain to me what this whole 'points' conversation was about... :confused:

Well despite the thread, it wasn't about Dublin ;)

A competition for the singletons... someone else will need to give you the scoring mechanism though :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Hey Dave! Unfair that we can't get any points!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Dave! Unfair that we can't get any points!

Well we could ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :D:o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Jennytree wrote:
    Awww I want chicken wings!

I thought most women tried to avoid getting chicken wings...? :eek:
    UKDave wrote:
    Well we could ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :D:o

Hehehe....... :D
    Thanks for Prague btw :cool:

Been meaning to ask what your plans were for Wembley gig in terms on timings during the day, trying to work out logistics with the boys... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Dave... plans for June :eek: That is waaaaay to far away! Are you coming down on the Monday or the Sunday (before the gig?)? Do what you need to do.. things will fit in... What logistics are you trying to work out?
  • UKDave wrote:
    Thanks for Prague btw :cool:

Been meaning to ask what your plans were for Wembley gig in terms on timings during the day, trying to work out logistics with the boys... :o
    I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do. I don't particularly want to start queueing at nine in the morning, but I want a good spot. I'll probably just be getting over the pre-show party... yeah right :rolleyes:
    I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do. I don't particularly want to start queueing at nine in the morning, but I want a good spot. I'll probably just be getting over the pre-show party... yeah right :rolleyes:

We'll get Helen to queue and save us all a spot! :D