Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k then. Errm... :confused: ....girls smell! :cool:
    is that the best you can do?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    is that the best you can do?

Yes. :o
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Morning everyone....weird weather today here first rain then sun then sun and rain..he..he...i hate the rain thats for sure.....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Ah yes,all is good......Liverpool wil go on to win the Champions League yet again,Pearl Jam only a few short months away,and hopefully Man Utd wil get knocked out tonight!!
    3 magical nights in The Point:
    26th October 1996
    1st June 2000
    23rd August 2006

And a craicing weekend in London
    18th June 2007
    Wembly 18th June 2007
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I'm bored. Hardly anyone on here this morning, even the MT feels like an earthquake hit it. Nothing going on at all.

Work. Meetings. Work meetings. :(
    Bleah. Bored too.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I just picked up a book in the local charity shop by Anthony Burgess entitled 'Byrne'. Never heard of it before.

'Byrne tells the story of a rampant Irish artist who in the early years of the century goes rapidly to the bad, bedding and abandoning women everywhere, selling his talents as a compoer and ending up within Hitler's Third Reich. He then vanishes, and the story passes to his children, including twin sons, one a doubting priest, the other sick of an incapacitating disease, who move across the troubled face of contemporary Europe before encountering their father in one final apocalyptic confrontation.'

Cool! :cool:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I just picked up a book in the local charity shop by Anthony Burgess entitled 'Byrne'. Never heard of it before.

'Byrne tells the story of a rampant Irish artist who in the early years of the century goes rapidly to the bad, bedding and abandoning womaen everywhere, selling his talents as a compoer and ending up within Hitler's Third Reich. He then vanishes, and the story passes to his children, including twin sons, one a doubting priest, the other sick of an incapacitating didease, who move across the troubled face of contemporary Europe before encountering their father in one final apocalyptic confrontation.'

Cool! :cool:

ha ha.. you smell like charity shops!!!!

yes i'm bored as well :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    looks like a boring day all around then.. :o (except for those to who it isn't boring! :D)

but fear not, I am here to cheer you up with.. ehh.. with.. *tries to see through pockets until realises she's wearing a skirt with no pockets* alright, I've got nothing.. :o

oh no wait! our cat just jumped on the computer desk.. but you can't see him.. ah well, at least I'm amoosed. :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    looks like a boring day all around then.. :o (except for those to who it isn't boring! :D)

but fear not, I am here to cheer you up with.. ehh.. with.. *tries to see through pockets until realises she's wearing a skirt with no pockets* alright, I've got nothing.. :o

oh no wait! our cat just jumped on the computer desk.. but you can't see him.. ah well, at least I'm amoosed. :D:p

See if you can get your cat to type a message with his paws. :)
    dunkman wrote:
    ha ha.. you smell like charity shops!!!!

yes i'm bored as well :o

Nice sig by the way. I had myself a wee chuckle, so i did. :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    See if you can get your cat to type a message with his paws. :)

well I would.. but he already left.. :o heh didn't like the fact that he couldn't catch the cursor. :rolleyes: :D

then again, I could just not say that and forge the messge he might type. you wouldn't know the difference. hmm..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    well I would.. but he already left.. :o heh didn't like the fact that he couldn't catch the cursor. :rolleyes: :D

then again, I could just not say that and forge the messge he might type. you wouldn't know the difference. hmm..

What dya think he might like to say then? :confused::p
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Nice sig by the way. I had myself a wee chuckle, so i did. :)

you like it... thoughted it up myself so i did :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    wow, you people really ARE bored today :eek:

I've 6 months of filing I need to get started on :eek: :o :(

Oh fuck, how I HATE filing... and I've just realised I don't have all the stuff I need to do it so I've had to order it and it will be at LEAST tomorrow before I get it :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Anybody like dip-dabs?! I just found one on me floor...

yep, my day is shockin exciting too!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What dya think he might like to say then? :confused::p

I don't know.. mysterious animals cats are..

then again, it could very well be something like
    "I don't like cold."
    "I like sleeping." or
    "I'm tired."

:rolleyes:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anybody like dip-dabs?!

i feckin love them.... them and Sherbert Fountains!!!

i used to snort the sherbert in a Scarface stylee when i was at school... i had to go to the school first aider as it goes up yer nose ok, but about 3 hours later it starts to foam up everywhere and comes streaming out your nose and it feckin stings!!!!!

i still want to do it right now though!!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

i used to snort the sherbert in a Scarface stylee when i was at school... i had to go to the school first aider as it goes up yer nose ok, but about 3 hours later it starts to foam up everywhere and comes streaming out your nose and it feckin stings!!!!!

should certainly help to pass the time this dull, dull, desparately, dull and boring afternoon...;)

don't do it over your keyboard, though, could get messy and you don't want the keys to stick now do you...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

i used to snort the sherbert in a Scarface stylee when i was at school...

ye rebel ye :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkman wrote:

That's a shitload of sherbert to snort...

Wow, I almost coined a tounge-twister there.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jesus you fuckers are boring me to tears :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jesus you fuckers are boring me to tears :(

Sounds like ya need to get yerself down the pub. :cool:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sounds like ya need to get yerself down the pub. :cool:

OOOOOOOOOOOO Good call :D Pint of Guinness mr barman.....that reminds me of a joke.....

Paddy walks past a new pub sees a sign in the window...Pies 50p; Wanks 10p. Paddy can't believe his luck. He goes inside and sees a stunning blonde barmaid and asks her..."are you the one that gives the wanks?"......"Yes" she replies.....to which Paddy says...."Well wash your fucking hands, I want a pie"

:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Haha Al funny joke :D

:eek: I have a job interview on Monday!! :eek: :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Haha Al funny joke :D

:eek: I have a job interview on Monday!! :eek: :D
    Well good luck with that....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redlady wrote:
    Well good luck with that....

Thank you, Sonia is it? :o Sorry I'm not sure that we have ever been formally introduced. I'm Caz :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    good luck stoney on the interview!

aah I'm stressed.

dip-dabs? sherbet fountains?
    they are just funny names to me
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Irish Al wrote:
    OOOOOOOOOOOO Good call :D Pint of Guinness mr barman.....that reminds me of a joke.....

Paddy walks past a new pub sees a sign in the window...Pies 50p; Wanks 10p. Paddy can't believe his luck. He goes inside and sees a stunning blonde barmaid and asks her..."are you the one that gives the wanks?"......"Yes" she replies.....to which Paddy says...."Well wash your fucking hands, I want a pie"

:D:D:D
    :D
  • :eek: I have a job interview on Monday!! :eek: :D
    Good luck Caz. What's the job?