Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ummm... the repeat button often comes in handy for such a need!!!

I'm the same though, I need music to sleep! Reckon it'll be another late one for me!

Lol, but see I don't INTEND on waking up and making it start again... I used to be able to just fall asleep to the music but this shit is so good I'm waking up when it's over just to start it again :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Ok I'm off :o

Nite... :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Is that Wild Turkey you'll be bringing??

I may, but I will definitely bring the best BOURBON which would be WOODFORD RESERVE....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • monkaymonkay Posts: 40
    Pearl Jam Fuckin rock!!!!! Hell Yeah!! I so badly wanna go to dublin!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/funkymonkay

Please check out my bands website and give some of our song's a listen!!

http://www.myspace.com/dekolta

London Wembeley Arena 2000
    Reading Festival 2006
    London Wembeley Arena 2007
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Just got home... anyone awake?
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    semi-awake......just bored

dont want to go to bed.....sooner i do, sooner i wake up and have to go to my exam :(
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    duggro wrote:
    semi-awake......just bored

dont want to go to bed.....sooner i do, sooner i wake up and have to go to my exam :(

What's the exam?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I'm awake but slightly drunk :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Keithos wrote:
    What's the exam?
    some marketing guff! took it as a course filler....man totally cant be arsed

the thought of seeing pearl jam 3 times this summer is keeping me happy though:)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    duggro wrote:
    some marketing guff! took it as a course filler....man totally cant be arsed

the thought of seeing pearl jam 3 times this summer is keeping me happy though:)
    Ahhh... marketing... yep- all guff! (I speak with experience)

exams shouldn't be allowed on a friday... they're a monday morning kind of thing!!!
    I'm awake but slightly drunk :D

Me too!!!! :D
    Keithos wrote:
    Me too!!!! :D

Yay!! I'm not drunk all all time though ;):D

Just realised you changed your sig from Senior Astorian member to fellow astoria. Why the Senior huh? :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yay!! I'm not drunk all all time though ;):D

Just realised you changed your sig from Senior Astorian member to fellow astoria. Why the Senior huh? :D

I was just playing...
    Keithos wrote:
    I was just playing...

Fair do's!
    I see you are doing the Italy leg of the tour too. Quite a few people seem to be doing all the dates which is good. :D

Man I'm so tired I thinkI'm gonna go to bed as I have to get up early for tix :eek: I'm so not a morning person! :D

Catch you all tomorrow :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Fair do's!
    I see you are doing the Italy leg of the tour too. Quite a few people seem to be doing all the dates which is good. :D

Man I'm so tired I thinkI'm gonna go to bed as I have to get up early for tix :eek: I'm so not a morning person! :D

Catch you all tomorrow :)

Yeah... Italy should be good!

Sweet dreams - and have a good Friday! x
  • Yep, not long to go now :rolleyes:

God, it's gonna be a long four months. I haven't slept since Thursday hardly :o

I have a discman in bed and I actually wake up everytime it ends to press play again so I'm waking up every fucking hour :o . I need to stop, lol.

girl, I've got JUST what you need! A pillow with THREE built in speakers :D I'm NOT kidding. Got it from my doctor a while back due to a SERIOUS case of ringing in my ears (tinitus) from WAY to loud music for WAY to long! I plug my iPod in it and listen to PJ the whole night! 24/7... Might explain my "lill PJ hang"...? PJ brainwash ;)

The pillow came with a sound thingy with all kinds of different soothing sounds where one was a waterfall. FECK, felt as if I had sprung leak :D:D
    Had to piss al night long :( Threw the thing out :D Now it's PJ, now it's all good!

AMENt
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I may, but I will definitely bring the best BOURBON which would be WOODFORD RESERVE....:D

Woodford reserve? Is that the best? You can buy that in Sainsbury's over here. I may get a bottle later now to check it out. Cheers ears!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    girl, I've got JUST what you need! A pillow with THREE built in speakers :D I'm NOT kidding. Got it from my doctor a while back due to a SERIOUS case of ringing in my ears (tinitus) from WAY to loud music for WAY to long! I plug my iPod in it and listen to PJ the whole night! 24/7... Might explain my "lill PJ hang"...? PJ brainwash ;)

The pillow came with a sound thingy with all kinds of different soothing sounds where one was a waterfall. FECK, felt as if I had sprung leak :D:D
    Had to piss al night long :( Threw the thing out :D Now it's PJ, now it's all good!

AMENt

That sounds great :D I also suffer from tinitus :( (been about six years) the only time it bothers me is when I'm trying to get to sleep so started me listening to music to go to sleep.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

AMENt

Damn, you could learn a hundred different languages and read a thousand books in your sleep! Lucky thing!
    LMFAO... you're nuts :D

Somehow I don't think that's what the doctor intended :D . Well, no music last night. Well I had the radio on and texted them begging them to play pj but I think I fell asleep within two minutes so I've no idea if they did or not :o

Yep, I have a really big problem.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Ament To That , sounds WONDERFUL ! :D

HHelen i cant sleep properly and i'm SOOOOOO tired as soon as i close my eyes I'm there all over again back in the Astoria music wirling the Ed smiling, Mike throwing it down arrrrrrrr me lieing there with a big grin on my face ! impossible to sleep , not that i mind ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie... we still good for Paris?
    Keithos wrote:
    Byrnzie... we still good for Paris?

Yeah bro, it's yours.
    God I'm back awake again after an hour's sleep!

Hope you haven't got a hang over Keith this morning :) Thankfully I'm still drunk so haven't got to that stage yet :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah bro, it's yours.
    NICE! Cheers dude... I'm looking at flying straight on to Italy after Paris :)
    God I'm back awake again after an hour's sleep!

Hope you haven't got a hang over Keith this morning :) Thankfully I'm still drunk so haven't got to that stage yet :D

I little hangover :(

Being at work isn't helping the situation!!!
    Keithos wrote:
    NICE! Cheers dude... I'm looking at flying straight on to Italy after Paris :)

I'll be getting a flight back the next day at 13:40pm I'm afarid. Unless I get caught up in the flow of things and decide to join you at the last minute.
    Keithos wrote:
    I little hangover :(

Being at work isn't helping the situation!!!

Hehe tell me about it! I've got a nice strong cup of coffee in front of me. Don't think it's doing much though to help me ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll be getting a flight back the next day at 13:40pm I'm afarid. Unless I get caught up in the flow of things and decide to join you at the last minute.

You KNOW you want to :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    You KNOW you want to :D

To be honest, Italy's nevr really appealed to me. Now the thought of some beautiful French chicks + Pearl Jam on the other hand???? SOLD!!