Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Cabin/hand baggage MUST NOT contain:
    Any cosmetics
    Any toiletries
    Any liquids
    Any drinks
    Cigarette lighters
    No gels, pastes, lotions, (e.g. toothpaste, hair gel, drinks, deodorant, shaving foam, aerosols, etc.)
    Nothing must be carried in pockets.

Cabin baggage CAN contain the following:
    Electronic equipment, including laptops, mobile phones and portable music and DVD players.
    Prescribed medicines in liquid form e.g. diabetic medicines
    Baby milk and liquid baby food (the contents of each bottle MUST be tasted by the parent)
    All electronic equipment will need to be removed from the item of hand baggage and screened separately.
    Pushchairs and walking aids will be permitted but must be x-ray screened and searched.

!!!

Damn!! I bought a bottle of Champagne to bring along...Sainsburys are doing bottles half price - £11. I wonder if they'll let me bring it on board???? God forbid I have to neck the bottle at Stansted at 11am! :eek:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    cool stuff... BBC are pretty good with that kinda thing!!!

It's what we pay them for ;)

Again nothing amazing bit like a medley mix (less songs than I thought :))

Title: WORLDWIDE SUICIDE
    Artist: PEARL JAM
    Album: PEARL JAM
    Label: J 71467

Title: SEVERED HAND

Title: PEACE & LOVE
    Artist: NEIL YOUNG
    Album: MIRRORBALL
    Label: REPRISE 45934

Title: ONCE
    Album: REARVIEWMIRROR
    Label: EPIC 93535

Title: SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    Album: REARVIEWMIRROR
    Label: EPIC 93535

Title: BIG WAVE

With some interview answers being played over the top :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    fucking wanky terrorists fuckers.... obviously we'll be bringing cosmetics, deodorants, toothpastes, etc... which now means i have to put my bag into baggage.. check in earlier... wait at the other end for the turnstyle thingy... pain in the arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or buy your toiletries at the other end....

Cosmetics... do you think it includes make-up (eye shadow, mascara...)? Stupid question but I don't know now :confused:
    redrock wrote:

Balls to toiletries! I'll be washing my mouth out with whisky Thursday morning!! Oooooohhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!! Jack Daniels toothpaste! Ya can't beat it! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

Cosmetics... do you think it includes make-up (eye shadow, mascara...)? Stupid question but I don't know now :confused:

thought about that.... but make-up costs a bit.. and it does look like cosmetics are 'banned' :confused: .... like you could mascara someone to death :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    ooohh, waffles for me too please :)

Well today's my last day on the board :) and I think I have everyones contact details or they have mine and I've a feeling my boss will give me loadsa work to do today so if for whatever reason I don't get to say it later.....

SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY :)

Or tomorrow, or Sunday for Buru or Tuesday for Rita, Caz and Em :)

Oh Rita and Caz, myself and Casey are gonna try and meet yas at the airport. Have your phones on anyway and we'll do our best. At least we'll text and let you know what the situation is. Em, my sister said she will more than likely collect you at the airport :)

'bye just in case HH! Have a great time with Casey and Buru!!! See you Tuesday... :D:D:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Damn!! I bought a bottle of Champagne to bring along...Sainsburys are doing bottles half price - £11. I wonder if they'll let me bring it on board???? God forbid I have to neck the bottle at Stansted at 11am! :eek:
    Lol byrnzie 'no liquids' but of course they'll make an exception for ya :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Think ye may just check your bag in guys... thats a balls isnt it.
    You wont have to check it in on the way back from dublin I dont think though. Least I hope not! cos that would be a bummer on thursday when we're goin over to London.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
    me and Helen got banned a while back... for 3 days i think and we had no PM rights either... i have no idea what it was for??

Ya can't remember what you were banned for? It wasn't coz you two were arguing with each other was it? I take it you were on the MT at the time?
    thought about that.... but make-up costs a bit.. and it does look like cosmetics are 'banned' :confused: .... like you could mascara someone to death :rolleyes:

There's cosmetics and cosmetics! I guess your wrinkle creams, puffy eye creams, spot stuff and all that are classified as cosmetics and the are creams/pastes.. But eye-shadow and mascara.... please... no.....don't ban them! :eek: Or I WILL have to check in luggage!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ya can't remember what you were banned for? It wasn't coz you two were arguing with each other was it? I take it you were on the MT at the time?

no it was on the AET.... we got banned for Topic integrity reasons i think!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Balls to toiletries! I'll be washing my mouth out with whisky Thursday morning!! Oooooohhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!! Jack Daniels toothpaste! Ya can't beat it! :D
    Lol :D

I said I have toiletries - they're all girly though so as long as you don't mind smelling all lavendery, that's fine :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Think ye may just check your bag in guys... thats a balls isnt it.
    You wont have to check it in on the way back from dublin I dont think though. Least I hope not! cos that would be a bummer on thursday when we're goin over to London.

I won't be taking a bag. My luggage will consist of a bottle of Bubbly and my passport! Surely they won't consider my passport to be a dangerous item? :confused:
    please be me
    Oh we're there :)

Congrats byrnzie :)

And Byrnzie... I think me and Dunk actually got banned for getting along well :eek:

We basically derailed every thread we posted in :o . Not my finest moment :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol :D

I said I have toiletries - they're all girly though so as long as you don't mind smelling all lavendery, that's fine :D

All lavendery? I'll more than likely be smelling all lavatory. :eek:
    It Was Byrnzie!!!!! :D:D

Edit: HH beat me to it!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I won't be taking a bag. My luggage will consist of a bottle of Bubbly and my passport! Surely they won't consider my passport to be a dangerous item? :confused:

you wont get on with ANY liquids ol' boy!!! :(

especially from London airports :(

EDIT: well done Byrnzie... you did start the thread so its right you get the 10k award :cool:
    Ahhhhh hahhhhh!!! I got it without even realising!!! :D:D:D:D
    please be me

awwwwwwwwwww :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    EDIT: well done Byrnzie... you did start the thread so its right you get the 10k award :cool:
    A show of good sportsmanship :D
    Oh we're there :)

Congrats byrnzie :)

And Byrnzie... I think me and Dunk actually got banned for getting along well :eek:

We basically derailed every thread we posted in :o . Not my finest moment :o

yeah... it was that... that and me telling soulsinging he had a tiny willy and might be slightly gay :)

i like soulsinging as well... :rolleyes:

however.. it was my finest moment :cool:
    [size=+3]WINNER!![/size]
    Byrnzie wrote:
    [size=+3]WINNER!![/size]

10 posts later Joey Deacon :rolleyes:
    10 posts later Joey Deacon :rolleyes:

He he he! Dunkman is exhibiting the classic tell tale signs of Bitterness!! :D

:Byrnzie chuckles and chortles to himself at the same time, and goes back to gloat again at his accidental victory:
    yeah... it was that... that and me telling soulsinging he had a tiny willy and might be slightly gay :)

i like soulsinging as well... :rolleyes:

however.. it was my finest moment :cool:
    Lol, it was that chromium one too - I couldn't even see his name without getting a sudden urge to flirt :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    He he he! Dunkman is exhibiting the classic tell tale signs of Bitterness!! :D

:Byrnzie chuckles and chortles to himself at the same time, and goes back to gloat again at his accidental victory:
    Lol :D poor dunk :o

Byrnzie, we're like the 10,000 king and queen now :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    A show of good sportsmanship :D

There's always the 20000 mark to aim for!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    There's always the 20000 mark to aim for!
    Nah, fuck that!

I'm aiming for the 50,000 :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie, we're like the 10,000 king and queen now :)

Yeah, and Dunkmans our court jester who we can poke with sticks and force to beat himself for our amusement! :D

(I didn't say 'beat himself off' :eek: )