Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    this threads gonna hit 10k posts today :cool:

Wonder who's gonna get it this time??

i was off ill yesterday... still feel shit today

:( Get yourself in top shape for Wednesday!!!!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    just a quick visit before I gotta take the cat out. :rolleyes: :D

ahhh ... i love early morning euphemisms :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:

before I gotta take the cat out. :rolleyes: :D

:eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    but fecking hell! 3 years younger, he's 16!! :eek:
    3 years younger is a hell of a lot at your age because he is a 'baby'. In 10 years, it will be nothing!!
    redrock wrote:
    Wonder who's gonna get it this time??

:( Get yourself in top shape for Wednesday!!!!

probably Helen :rolleyes: :D

oh i will... i hope :o

nothing a few pints and a swig of red wont sort out ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    ahhh ... i love early morning euphemisms :D:D

:confused:

no, I mean that literally. our cat is an indoor cat and he gets to go out with someone watching him so he doesn't run away. which would not be good as many people around this area don't like cats running free as they think they're gonna eat their kids or something. :rolleyes: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    nothing a few pints and a swig of red wont sort out ;)

For hubby it's a little whiskey - and he's not even scottish!
    eMMI wrote:

no, I mean that literally. our cat is an indoor cat and he gets to go out with someone watching him so he doesn't run away. which would not be good as many people around this area don't like cats running free as they think they're gonna eat their kids or something. :rolleyes: :D

oh right :o
    redrock wrote:
    :eek:

3 years younger is a hell of a lot at your age because he is a 'baby'. In 10 years, it will be nothing!!

lol. see what I told Dunk.

I know. :eek: he's like.. barely legal. (I was so trying to come up with an another way of saying that.) :eek:
    besides, he's friends with my sis. and it would be weird.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I know. :eek: he's like.. barely legal. (I was so trying to come up with an another way of saying that.) :eek:
    besides, he's friends with my sis. and it would be weird.

Barely... but still legal!!! But you wouldn't see the fun in that at your age!! :D

You're right... friends with your 'lil sis... too weird!

OK, I'm off making waffles now (two hungry girls waiting for breakfast!)... Anybody want some?? :D
    redrock wrote:
    Barely... but still legal!!! But you wouldn't see the fun in that at your age!! :D

You're right... friends with your 'lil sis... too weird!

OK, I'm off making waffles now (two hungry girls waiting for breakfast!)... Anybody want some?? :D

lol.

I know. :eek:

I'd love some! :D I'll bring you chocolate to Dublin in exchange. :p:D
    redrock wrote:
    For hubby it's a little whiskey - and he's not even scottish!

good job as whiskey with an 'e' is an Irish drink ;)

i just realised i said a "good swig of red" would sort me out.... i meant red wine... not drink Red :o:o... ach you all know what i meant :p
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Morning all. I'll have some Waffles Redrock :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    good job as whiskey with an 'e' is an Irish drink ;)

i just realised i said a "good swig of red" would sort me out.... i meant red wine... not drink Red :o:o... ach you all know what i meant :p

OK.. he drinks whisky... is that scottish? Because it's scottish stuff he drinks!
    Morning all. I'll have some Waffles Redrock :)

morning. :)
    OK... Looks like I've got takers for waffles.... I'll make an extra large batch :D:D It'll be about 10 minutes......
    redrock wrote:
    OK... Looks like I've got takers for waffles.... I'll make an extra large batch :D:D It'll be about 10 minutes......

lol. thanks. :D

anyhoo, gotta go take the cat out now. :p:D otherwise he'll rip my leg off. :eek:

talk to you people later! :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ooohh, waffles for me too please :)

Well today's my last day on the board :) and I think I have everyones contact details or they have mine and I've a feeling my boss will give me loadsa work to do today so if for whatever reason I don't get to say it later.....

SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY :)

Or tomorrow, or Sunday for Buru or Tuesday for Rita, Caz and Em :)

Oh Rita and Caz, myself and Casey are gonna try and meet yas at the airport. Have your phones on anyway and we'll do our best. At least we'll text and let you know what the situation is. Em, my sister said she will more than likely collect you at the airport :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    OK.. he drinks whisky... is that scottish? Because it's scottish stuff he drinks!

aye it sure is!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    While I wait for my waffles let me tell you about a wierd ass Pearl Jam gig related dream I had last night.
    I was getting a lift to the Point and the car broke down so I arrived much later than expected. Then when I got there, there were loads of stalls all over the place selling crazy merchandise. And Jeff was running the stall that sold posters. Weird as hell. I woke up just before the show started though :(
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :)

Is it too late to add myself to the waffles list :o

Hi Hells and possibly bye if you're not around again. See you Wednesday :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    i love waffles...mmmmmm

them and maple syrup... if its good enough for Beyonce then its good enough for me :)

how i wish Beyonce had married Roy Castle.... they were destined to be together... but alas he died first :(
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'm not quite sure meself :o sorry!

Well I think it was cos you were arguing so much on the MT and you KNEW you were walking on ice, right? What reason did they give ya? Are you ok now? :(

Hey! That's o.k. Im just on the p.c at work for a wee while before we all bugger off out of here for the day. Yippee! The moderators just told me I was banned for telling someone to 'stick it up your ass'. This fella was just trying to get my thread banned and so was provoking me into it. I should have just reported him straight away but he got my tail up. Anyway, I think he might be banned for a long time. If not, then he should be.
    But anyway, 5 and a bit days to go!!
    redrock wrote:
    It was I'll ride the wave who wanted your ticket.

Edit: I PM'd him/her just in case he/she doesn't see your post!

Bagfulls of love and respect comin' your way Redrock!! (I was just about to ask everyone about that again). :D
    Did anyone listen to Radio 2 Masters of Rock yesterday?

If you didn't and plan on listening to it on playback PJ start about 15-20 mins in and lasts for about 20-25 minutes. It's a couple of verses of about a half dozen songs with Ed, Jeff and Matt occassionally answering a question over it (you don''t hear the interviewer only the answers). No amazing insights but quite a nice listen :)
    Waffles and maple syrup up for grabs... quick before they run out :D:D
    Chime wrote:
    Did anyone listen to Radio 2 Masters of Rock yesterday?

If you didn't and plan on listening to it on playback PJ start about 15-20 mins in and lasts for about 20-25 minutes. It's a couple of verses of about a dozen songs with Ed, Jeff and Matt occassionally answering a question over it (you don''t hear the interviewer only the answers). No amazing insights but quite a nice listen :)

i forgotted :(

i take it we can re-listen on radio2 website eh chimey... in which case i'll do that tomorrow!
    eMMI wrote:

many people around this area don't like cats running free as they think they're gonna eat their kids or something. :rolleyes: :D

Shiiit! Where do you live again? The Twilight Zone? Cool! :D
    i forgotted :(

i take it we can re-listen on radio2 website eh chimey... in which case i'll do that tomorrow!

*takes some waffles* Thanks red you are a star ;)

Dunk looks like it is already up in the listen again section http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/
    Cabin/hand baggage MUST NOT contain:
    Any cosmetics
    Any toiletries
    Any liquids
    Any drinks
    Cigarette lighters
    No gels, pastes, lotions, (e.g. toothpaste, hair gel, drinks, deodorant, shaving foam, aerosols, etc.)
    Nothing must be carried in pockets.

Cabin baggage CAN contain the following:
    Electronic equipment, including laptops, mobile phones and portable music and DVD players.
    Prescribed medicines in liquid form e.g. diabetic medicines
    Baby milk and liquid baby food (the contents of each bottle MUST be tasted by the parent)
    All electronic equipment will need to be removed from the item of hand baggage and screened separately.
    Pushchairs and walking aids will be permitted but must be x-ray screened and searched.

fucking wanky terrorists fuckers.... obviously we'll be bringing cosmetics, deodorants, toothpastes, etc... which now means i have to put my bag into baggage.. check in earlier... wait at the other end for the turnstyle thingy... pain in the arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chime wrote:
    *takes some waffles* Thanks red you are a star ;)

Dunk looks like it is already up in the listen again section http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

cool stuff... BBC are pretty good with that kinda thing!!!