Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    UKDave wrote:
    Oooops!! sorry!!! and congrats!!! when are you landing?

not to worry. :)

on 22nd, at 9:15 PM. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    So who's gonna stop me getting hammered at H's then.......? Oh, no-one.... :eek: :D:D:o

i forgot you were all staying there afterwards... better be coming out for some pints after the gig you lot :mad:

watch yourself though Dave... you and all those ladies in one place!?!!? sorry i meant 'wash' yourself :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    I guess I find my own way to my hostel ;)

depends where it is? if its in City centre then you'll be in/around same area as me and mrs dunk... therefore we'll be drinking buddies :cool:

p.s. teach her salsa when your at it :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

watch yourself though Dave... you and all those ladies in one place!?!!?

NAH will be there too......
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    i forgot you were all staying there afterwards... better be coming out for some pints after the gig you lot :mad:

watch yourself though Dave... you and all those ladies in one place!?!!? sorry i meant 'wash' yourself :D

Hoping so too... all night to party afterwards!! :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    We're missing people... Stoney and Foxymop - where are you?
    UKDave wrote:
    So who's gonna stop me getting hammered at H's then.......? Oh, no-one.... :eek: :D:D:o

oo. :eek: don't get too hammered. some people are frigging scary when drunk! :eek: :p

especially men who are twice as tall as I am but somehow conclude that I can easily keep them standing up. :eek: :rolleyes: :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    oo. :eek: don't get too hammered. some people are frigging scary when drunk! :eek: :p

especially men who are twice as tall as I am but somehow conclude that I can easily keep them standing up. :eek: :rolleyes: :D:p

The scariest thing I do when I get drunk is fall asleep :o:D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    The scariest thing I do when I get drunk is fall asleep :o:D:D

lol. :D that I can handle. :p:D
    redrock wrote:
    NAH will be there too......

yeah but he fancies Helen... i'm just outting them, but i reckon he and she will be getting it on... i was right about the 10,000th post earlier and i'm right about this!!!
    redrock wrote:
    We're missing people... Stoney and Foxymop - where are you?

out buying cheerleader outfits.... and margarine, 6 eggs and some flour :o:)
    yeah but he fancies Helen... i'm just outting them, but i reckon he and she will be getting it on... i was right about the 10,000th post earlier and i'm right about this!!!

What are the odds this time dunk? gotta be better than 18-1 on though... :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. :D that I can handle. :p:D

I'm a very pleasant drunk... very smiley :D:D then.... *snore*
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

quite the same with me. I'm all smiley and happy and energetic but when I'm tired. I'm tired. :D
    UKDave wrote:
    What are the odds this time dunk? gotta be better than 18-1 on though... :rolleyes:

odds for NAH and HH getting it on are below...

4th base (i have no idea what 4th base is but it sounds far) 15-1

licking the cake bowl..... probably 5-1

snogging and wandering of hands - 2/7 favourite

so any takers :p:)
    eMMI wrote:
    quite the same with me. I'm all smiley and happy and energetic but when I'm tired. I'm tired. :D

i get progressively cheekier......... nice and silly cheeky though not rude and offensive.... :)
    i get progressively cheekier......... nice and silly cheeky though not rude and offensive.... :)

lol. I'm usually VERY flirty too.. :eek: :p but I've tried to cut it back. :o lol.

nice and silly cheeky is nice. :)
    though not rude and offensive.... :)

That's only when you're sober :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Afternoon all :)

There's no way I'm reading back through that many pages, so what's been happening today and also yesterday?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:
    That's only when you're sober :D

absolutely.... you dirty milf you ;)

There's no way I'm reading back through that many pages, so what's been happening today and also yesterday?

hey there. :)

umm.. can't remember a thing about yesterday. :confused: but today red posted pics of cheerleaders and Dunk posted pics of men in kilts.. I think that's the biggest "event". :D

hiya stoney!!!!!

do you like licking the wooden spoon after its been used to make cake mixture?? well, do you???
    hiya stoney!!!!!

do you like licking the wooden spoon after its been used to make cake mixture?? well, do you???

Stoney! :eek:

do not answer! :eek:

:p:D
    hiya stoney!!!!!

DON'T ANSWER THAT ONE, STONEY!!!!!!
    hiya stoney!!!!!

Do answer........!! ;):D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

Hi Stoney. Had to get in there quickly to warn you (but eMMI was quicker) so I couldn't say a proper 'hello'!

Filth today, I'm afraid.... ;)
    :D:D

Lmao!!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Do answer........!! ;):D:D

The only answer is NO, Stoney.... Take the time to read previous posts... you'll understand why! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Stoney. Had to get in there quickly to warn you (but eMMI was quicker) so I couldn't say a proper 'hello'!

Filth today, I'm afraid.... ;)

lol. I'm usually as quick as a cat taped to the ceiling but this time I surprised even myself. :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    UKDave wrote:

I think I am similar...
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?