Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank god it's only saliva :D

You know, you remind me of someone........;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Thank god it's only saliva :D

You know, you remind me of someone........;)

wasnt just saliva.... but i thought that may have been a step too far.. which it isnt obviously!!!

yeah, i look somewhat like this guy
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:

i cant stop looking at this pic red.... *slobber*

adding to favourites right now!!!!!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :D:D

Let me keep my dreams... I'll always see you as in pic no. 1 :D
    i cant stop looking at this pic red.... *slobber*

adding to favourites right now!!!!!!!!!

have another then....

http://www.burtchy.com/oeo/eros/cheer.gif

although that looks like a sporran on front of my kilt.... it is in fact a large rucksack that i tied around my waist using steel chains!!!!! :D:D
    redrock wrote:

mmm good.... but i prefer dark hair on girls :o

Shakira can be blond if she wants and thats ok... but normally i like darker hair/skin!! go fetch!!!
    although that looks like a sporran on front of my kilt.... it is in fact a large rucksack that i tied around my waist using steel chains!!!!! :D:D

Big man :D:D:D
    mmm good.... but i prefer dark hair on girls :o

Shakira can be blond if she wants and thats ok... but normally i like darker hair/skin!! go fetch!!!

Might like these then.....

http://www.miamidolphins.com/images/cheerleaders/hp/mdc_hp_cheerleaders.jpg
    redrock wrote:

:eek:

*collapses*

*wakes up in own mess*

*embarassment unsues*

http://www.piercemattie.com/blogs/sexykilt.gif
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone! good to have you back VV and Helly. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    :eek: myself!!!

Swoons... needs cold shower....

THANK YOU DUNK!
    redrock wrote:

ohhhhhhh good stuff Red.. i feel like a drug addict who has just been spoon fed a pot of pills...

scottish marilyn monroe tribute band

:D:D:D True scotsmen :D:D:D

EDIT - serious question - How do you change the name of the link? Just type whatever you want and it'll still go to the right page?
    redrock wrote:

lol. red, stop posting those pics to Dunky! :eek: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Tempermental little buggers they are.... :D Maybe some cute engineer was fiddling with it when you were away! :)

Oooohh cute engineer... fiddling... what? :o

Mmm... haven't seen him yet today :o

Heya ems :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    THANK YOU DUNK!

indeedy. :eek: :D
    eMMI wrote:

But.... I'm getting some really nice ones as well! Check out the one a few posts down!!
    ever wondered whats under the kilt in a traditional sense?

http://www.ironjohn.com/images/kilt.jpg

check out the colour of those bad boys.... tightus maximus!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mmm... haven't seen him yet today :o

Heya ems :)

hey hey. I sent you a msg on MySpace, did ya get it? I think I'm too lazy to type it again. :D:p

**sprays cold water on HH** fiddling with the COMPUTER!! Rid that mind of yours of filth :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:

EDIT - serious question - How do you change the name of the link? Just type whatever you want and it'll still go to the right page?

I remember going out for new year age 17 with friends that included about a dozen 'true Scotsman' in kilts. Much alcohol later the inevitable mooning started. Looking at the pictures afterwards trying to work out who was who :eek: :D:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eMMI wrote:

shame about that Emmi... i considered you a friend... oh well... life goes on ;)
    ever wondered whats under the kilt in a traditional sense?

http://www.ironjohn.com/images/kilt.jpg

check out the colour of those bad boys.... tightus maximus!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dunky... you've just managed to shatter all my fantasies :(:( PINK!
    Chime wrote:
    I remember going at new year age 17 with about a dozen 'true Scotsman' in kilts. Much alcohol later the inevitable mooning started. Looking at the pictures afterwards trying to work out who was who :eek: :D:p

There's just something about a 'true scotsman' **needs another cold shower**
    redrock wrote:

you type it in like this... but replace the ( bracket with the [ bracket though :)

(url=www.dunkmaninkiltscaringagranny.co.uk/freewilly3)look at me and my snake(/url)

understand that!!... if you quote one that i did that also shows you how to do it!
    redrock wrote:
    But.... I'm getting some really nice ones as well! Check out the one a few posts down!!

I did already. :o alright then, you have my permission to keep posting them. :D
    shame about that Emmi... i considered you a friend... oh well... life goes on ;)

:rolleyes:

I am a friend, see, I just told red it's all ok. ;):p
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky... you've just managed to shatter all my fantasies :(:( PINK!

i know... i'm sorry!!!

they've airburshed out the guy on the right.... unless of course he was swinging his bits around realy fast when the photo was being taken :)
    Cool - thanks. Still confused about Milf :o