Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hey eMMI :D

Yeah I hate mondays :mad: Well the day itself is fine, it's the getting up in the morning I don't like :eek:

Oh yes 3 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours and 35 minutes :D

:)

yup, I was so tired and desperately not wanting to get up this morning it was unbearable! :mad:
    good point there though, my day has been somewhat good (thanks to the Kooks. :D I know, I'll shut up about them soon. :p lol.) it's just the getting up part. :( :eek: :mad:

oo. :eek: that's not too much. :D *excited*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    LOL *fans eMMI* :D:D
    Don't faint on me girl LOL :D

Right I have to go. Nearly home time for me :D Yipee!!

Catch ya all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LOL *fans eMMI* :D:D
    Don't faint on me girl LOL :D

Right I have to go. Nearly home time for me :D Yipee!!

Catch ya all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol. I won't. :D well, I'll try not to. :D

bye then, have a lovely evening. :):D

xx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    who doesn't fancy Shakira? :confused::p:D

:D

I don't I think she's busted :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I don't I think she's busted :(

what? busted as in caught doing something she shouldn't be doing? :confused:

:p:D lol.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    :rolleyes:

hello there Byrnz. :D how's your all day of morning going then? :p:D

It's grimm. I didn't know what shift I was working today, so came in at 9am only to find out that I wasn't due to start until 12pm. Buggeration!! :mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's grimm. I didn't know what shift I was working today, so came in at 9am only to find out that I wasn't due to start until 12pm. Buggeration!! :mad:

how can you not know what shift you're working? :confused:

that sure does suck though. :mad:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:

Ouch :( Does that mean you're on until 8 then?

On one of the Dublin threads think red was asking you to PM the blog details to someone. Sorry it's not very precise we seem to be swimming in Dublin threads now :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi byrnzie.... forgot to check your diary again..... :D

Ooohhh byrnzie..... sweetie pie....... there's some new people on the Dublin Schedules thread that should really get themselves on the blog. :) Do you think you could check the thread and pm details to these people (from the US!!!):):) Thank you :D (And check your shifts for the coming days!)
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    redrock wrote:

Ooohhh byrnzie..... sweetie pie....... there's some new people on the Dublin Schedules thread that should really get themselves on the blog. :) Do you think you could check the thread and pm details to these people (from the US!!!):):) Thank you :D (And check your shifts for the coming days!)

I need that info too, I keep forgetting the log in......:o
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    Byrnzie: I'm one of the Americans that newagehippie was referring to. Here are my details:

Wednesday, 23 Aug 06 Flight 333 Depart London Luton
    (LTN) 11:40
    Arrive Dublin (DUB) 12:50

Return:

From Dublin (DUB) to London Luton (LTN) Web fare

Thursday, 24 Aug 06 Flight 338 Depart Dublin (DUB) 17:55
    Arrive London Luton (LTN) 19:00

Although the return flight maybe changed (we may stay an extra day - I love Dublin!!) We're staying at the Jurys Custom House (the one near the venue).

Amy and Christine
    nothing comes from nothing
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    BeAStar wrote:
    Byrnzie: I'm one of the Americans that newagehippie was referring to. Here are my details:

Wednesday, 23 Aug 06 Flight 333 Depart London Luton
    (LTN) 11:40
    Arrive Dublin (DUB) 12:50

Return:

From Dublin (DUB) to London Luton (LTN) Web fare

Thursday, 24 Aug 06 Flight 338 Depart Dublin (DUB) 17:55
    Arrive London Luton (LTN) 19:00

Although the return flight maybe changed (we may stay an extra day - I love Dublin!!) We're staying at the Jurys Custom House (the one near the venue).

Amy and Christine

hello hello hello
    the more the merrier for the jurys custom house yeehar

i think they'll be having a late bar after the gig but i heard theres another bar up the street having a pearl jam night!!!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    hello hello hello

theres a thread for those staying at the jurys custom house - you might want to check it out

i think they'll be having a late bar after the gig but i heard theres another bar up the street having a pearl jam night!!!

I just found it and posted there....thanks - can't wait to party w/all the jammers!
    Chime wrote:
    Ouch :( Does that mean you're on until 8 then?

Yeah, I'm here till 8pm. I'll get 3 hours overtime though. Some consolation.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    BeAStar wrote:
    I just found it and posted there....thanks - can't wait to party w/all the jammers!

cool, I'm looking forward to the irish jam party as much as the gig!!!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    redrock wrote:

I'll check it out! (Sweetie pie? :o )
    Of course sweetie pie :D:D We keep on asking you to PM these people, etc. Especially on a not too good day for you (working late, etc!) :D
    Is sweetie pie a posting # status or just reserved for the B-man alone??? I ask because at the moment I am "faithfull"

:D:D;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

For the moment, reserved for the B-man :D:D:D You can be... let's see... honeybunch, pumpkin, mon petit cheri or anything really... :D
    BeAStar wrote:

You coming all the way from Ohio dude/or dudette? Or is there a Columbus closer to home that I don't know about?? :confused:

Edit: I've discovered that BeAStar is a dudette by the name of Amy. Cool! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You coming all the way from Ohio dude/or dudette? Or is there a Columbus closer to home that I don't know about?? :confused:

Edit: I've discovered that BeAStar is a dudette by the name of Amy. Cool! :D

Yeah..dudette Amy here. Columbus Ohio! My best friend pjkitten (Christine) will be with me. She's from Cleveland Ohio, but living/working in St Albans (north of London). We'll be having a PJ mini European Tour experience - Dublin, Reading, Leeds, Antwerp & Arnhem. Then I'm back to the states, but I believe Christine will be going to Marsielle (sp?). I cannot wait - last time I was in Dublin I had a good time, but it was 9/11 so that definitely changed the tone of my trip. Anyway - can't wait to meet you all....
    belfast1 wrote:
    cool, I'm looking forward to the irish jam party as much as the gig!!!

But of course, because you get to meet all of us cool people :D:D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    BeAStar wrote:
    Yeah..dudette Amy here. Columbus Ohio! My best friend pjkitten (Christine) will be with me. She's from Cleveland Ohio, but living/working in St Albans (north of London). We'll be having a PJ mini European Tour experience - Dublin, Reading, Leeds, Antwerp & Arnhem. Then I'm back to the states, but I believe Christine will be going to Marsielle (sp?). I cannot wait - last time I was in Dublin I had a good time, but it was 9/11 so that definitely changed the tone of my trip. Anyway - can't wait to meet you all....

Ah cool I'm going to Marseille too! :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Ah cool I'm going to Marseille too! :D:D

Well, you'll definitely need to meet Christine - she's going by herself at the moment..I'm sure she needs to find a few fellow Jammers to hang with...
    BeAStar wrote:

Cool! I'll be at Reading aswell.
    BeAStar wrote:
    Well, you'll definitely need to meet Christine - she's going by herself at the moment..I'm sure she needs to find a few fellow Jammers to hang with...

Yeah I'm sure I can arranged something so that she's not alone. I hate going to gigs alone. I'm sure there will be plenty of people at the Dublin gig going to Marseille also.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cool! I'll be at Reading aswell.

Byrnzie!! How the devil are you?

Ooh just noticed I'm "sad" now :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    So I just went back and read this thread, not all of it, but parts. For a nice flashback, go to around post #588 in this thread and relive the maddness..........:D What a good day.....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

So I just went back and read this thread, not all of it, but parts. For a nice flashback, go to around post #588 in this thread and relive the maddness..........:D What a good day.....

LOl NAH, a word of advice though, it's not a good idea really to revisit threads. We always talk randomness, so it won't make sense a few days later ;):D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah I'm sure I can arranged something so that she's not alone. I hate going to gigs alone. I'm sure there will be plenty of people at the Dublin gig going to Marseille also.

Yeah everyone wants someone to share the experience with...btw I 'forced' her to go to the Astoria show alone (with no ticket) and she got a free ticket and enjoyed what sounded like one of the best shows ever! I got to enjoy a few snippets when she gave me a call, but to them in such a small venue had to be GREAT.