Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Have you had a chat with Juan then?? :D
    Hmm :eek: yes grr... we've all had chats with Juan :o

He's a bit dull compared to his brother though, isn't he?

Lol, V Great answer :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    :) hahahahaha i use to go there alot for school trips , he was always very chatty with us & trying to pinch our sarnies, how old is he now ??

He's getting on a bit.... but he remembers something about peanut butter and marmite sandwiches - gross. :D:D

Juan is NOT dull - just chilled. :D:D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    oh yeah Chime I love camping this is what i do it in :D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/e17f2b6c.jpg

Dunk guess I'm not a pirate any more :( lol

lol I have been to that Zoo many times !

Oh enjoy your camping. I wish I had one of those v. cool :)

I'm borrowing a tent from a friend. Most of the people I'm going with are heading down during the day today so my tent should be up when I arrive :D as it should be ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    I'll have one of those!!! Oh.. I guess the tent comes with it?
    what !!! :eek: you didnt get ur tipi with it ???
    dam , you need to ring and complain ! when they sent mine it was 2 poles short !! I had to get a refund and a replacement

Chime ~ yes indeed , us girls dont do putting up structures ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I didn't get any of them! The tipi was NOT advertised with the tipi putter upper so I didn't get it. If I would have known...... :D I guess it's too late now.. was a limited offer, wasn't it? :D
    oh errr yeah :o , his brothers taken too ! LOL

:D:D:D:D:D I will keep an eye out at next weeks festie just for you , see if theres anymore tipi's n putter uppers ! oh it will be such a hard job :D:D:D:D:D

ooo just listend to the CC interview :D it was good , so mr.Cornell has moved to France ! lets hope he follows mr.depp and then moves to BATH :D:D:D:D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I wanna go camping now! *sulks* not fair. ;)

Maybe I'll hold my own camping event in my back garden :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    V V wrote:
    oh errr yeah :o , his brothers taken too ! LOL

:D:D:D:D:D I will keep an eye out at next weeks festie just for you , see if theres anymore tipi's n putter uppers ! oh it will be such a hard job :D:D:D:D:D

ooo just listend to the CC interview :D it was good , so mr.Cornell has moved to France ! lets hope he follows mr.depp and then moves to BATH :D:D:D:D

Shame - guess I'll never get a tipi then....

I hate to disappoint you, but I heard that Mr. Depp & Family have bought a house in the suburbs of Paris!!! Mr. Cornell has lived in Paris for a while now.... :D
    I wanna go camping now! *sulks* not fair. ;)

Maybe I'll hold my own camping event in my back garden :D

That's what I'll be doing with my daughter (so she said....) :D
    well it was on our news last week , they said he was buying in the Circus ( a lovely bit of bath) and his girls were going to the Royal High school which is just up the road.
    He came here 2 or 3 years ago to do some filming and has been back many times !! :D

I still got my hopes up :D
    V V wrote:
    well it was on our news last week , they said he was buying in the Circus ( a lovely bit of bath) and his girls were going to the Royal High school which is just up the road.
    He came here 2 or 3 years ago to do some filming and has been back many times !! :D

I still got my hopes up :D

I would too. Do your kids go to the same school. PTA meetings would be soooooo interesting :D
    I thought Johnny Depp had lived in France for a while. Didn't he move there a couple of years ago, his wife is French isn't she?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    He has but somewhere else in france.
    Oh right. :)

Anywell I'll say have a good weekend to everyone as I'm off now. Won't be back on this afternoon I doubt, far too much work.

Chat to you all soon *love and kisses*

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Oh right. :)

Anywell I'll say have a good weekend to everyone as I'm off now. Won't be back on this afternoon I doubt, far too much work.

Chat to you all soon *love and kisses*

Bye stoney :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone. :)

anything I've missed?

yesterday I started looking at flights to Dublin :D which is all fun cause it makes the concert feel more "real" but fecking hell it's gonna be expensive! :eek: :o :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    hello everyone. :)

anything I've missed?

yesterday I started looking at flights to Dublin :D which is all fun cause it makes the concert feel more "real" but fecking hell it's gonna be expensive! :eek: :o :(

Hey emmi, try taking a look at flights from Tampere to Stansted. They're about £30 return I think. And then you can get a return from Stansted to Dublin. It may work out cheaper.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey emmi, try taking a look at flights from Tampere to Stansted. They're about £30 return I think. And then you can get a return from Stansted to Dublin. It may work out cheaper.

hey. :)

yeh, I'm trying to sort stuff out any way I can but I hate it when things get so complicated. :o

but thanks for the advice.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Back, albeit briefly. I have no idea where all this work on my desk came from!! :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Back, albeit briefly. I have no idea where all this work on my desk came from!! :eek:

I've done so much work that I've only realised now that I HAVE a desk :eek:

I thought it was just a big mound of paper which my computer was resting on :o

Anyway in about 20 minutes I'm going home and won't get to chat to yas for 10 days :eek: :(

Ah well
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Just finished having a major fight with the dishwasher - hopefully it will work now (took it apart, cleaned it, etc.... :eek:). Better say bye bye now HH! Have a great time and we'll talk to you in 10 days!! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I've done so much work that I've only realised now that I HAVE a desk :eek:

I thought it was just a big mound of paper which my computer was resting on :o

Anyway in about 20 minutes I'm going home and won't get to chat to yas for 10 days :eek: :(

Ah well

bye Hellsy

read you in about 10 days...

Cav-an excellent time on holiday.... do you see what i did there... me so the cleverest person in the whole wide wuruld :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Just finished having a major fight with the dishwasher - hopefully it will work now (took it apart, cleaned it, etc.... :eek:). Better say bye bye now HH! Have a great time and we'll talk to you in 10 days!! :D

Lol, well I hope the dishwasher knows who's boss now :D

Well bye grr... I'll miss ya :o well hopefully not too much or that means i'm having a crap time, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    bye Hellsy

read you in about 10 days...

Cav-an excellent time on holiday.... do you see what i did there... me so the cleverest person in the whole wide wuruld :)
    Nope! What did ya do?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Nope! What did ya do?

He typed that post whilst standing upside down! :eek: Although I think he thinks your staying in a caravan - which he can't spell!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    He typed that post whilst standing upside down! :eek: Although I think he thinks your staying in a caravan - which he can't spell!

you think that i think that you think that... you thought wrong, i think?!?!

Cav-an nice holiday... its punerific!!! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    its punerific!!! :)

It's punerific?? Please, keep this thread clean Dunkman! This is a family thread! ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:

why did you edit that post? Did you spell something wrong perhaps? hmmmmm suspicious :);)
    why did you edit that post? Did you spell something wrong perhaps? hmmmmm suspicious :);)

No, I got my smilie wrong! Honest! :o
    i'm on weekend morning duty...

aaaaaah-ten-shun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!