Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    my t-shirts i ordered recently, took about 4-5 weeks to arrive and then i had to pay feckin customs duty on them.... cool as fuck though!!! :)

my showbox arrived 3-4 weeks if memory serves.... its a great DVD but you need a credit card to buy it... i repeat.... you need a credit card to buy it :)

enjoy it CHime.... especially the famous "War" tag at the end of Daughter!!

Thanks for the info. Order also includes a T that I've wanted for a couple of years and didn't get around to buying and the place and date book as VV says it's great :D

Hope I don't get stung too badly by customs :o Oh well the pounds strong so they were a bargain in the first place :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    hhhmmmm... what type of PJ fan cant need the SHowbox DVD.... its by our favourite band and its great! ;)

*strokes credit card*.... ohhhh thank you.. my purchaser of PJ goods :) ;0
    I don't NEED it yet because I'm still really enjoying my SVT dvd. I like to leave a bit of time between stuff cos we'll be waiting years for the next DVD. If I get everything all at once, I kinda od on it and don't really get to LOVE any of it. This is how my mind works and you don't understand my mind so once again I'm right and you're wrong :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    hhhmmmm... what type of PJ fan cant need the SHowbox DVD.... its by our favourite band and its great! ;)

*strokes credit card*.... ohhhh thank you.. my purchaser of PJ goods :) ;0

I bought the Showbox dvd about 2 years ago. It is a good un. I still like the touring band dvd though, for the bigger venue stuff.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Ah poor dunk :o

I feel sorry for you but at least you're happy in your little state of not knowing :o

you dont have to feel sorry for me....i'm fucking magic :)

i think i'll order the Easy Street CD today.... you know the one thats just been released... you'll need a credit card to own it.... i think most of us true fans have it.... still, if i play it loud enough in my car you might just be able to hear it.... wind in right direction.... and nobody in Dublin actually speaking.. you might be able to make it out :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I don't NEED it yet because I'm still really enjoying my SVT dvd.

oh i forgot you only got that about a month ago... :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Thanks for the info. Order also includes a T that I've wanted for a couple of years and didn't get around to buying and the place and date book as VV says it's great :D

Hope I don't get stung too badly by customs :o Oh well the pounds strong so they were a bargain in the first place :)

i think it has to be over £35 in value... check out customs info on royalmail... for 3 t-shirts and some stickers for my guitar it came to £8 in customs charges... no big deal as the t-shirts are quality and as you say, the pound is so strong that the t-shirts only cost about £8 each :cool:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I bought the Showbox dvd about 2 years ago. It is a good un. I still like the touring band dvd though, for the bigger venue stuff.

i agree Mr Byrnz... Touring Band is my favourite as well... i love the foggy/misty start to Long Road :):)

i think i'll order the Easy Street CD today.... you know the one thats just been released... you'll need a credit card to own it.... i think most of us true fans have it.... still, if i play it loud enough in my car you might just be able to hear it.... wind in right direction.... and nobody in Dublin actually speaking.. you might be able to make it out :)

They do a cover of the Dead Kennedy's 'Bleed for me' on the Easy Street CD. Cool as Coolio on holiday in the arctic circle.
    i love the foggy/misty start to Long Road :):)

That's my favourite bit of PJ footage. Second would be the video to 'Hunger strike' where Vedder makes his appearance from within the long grass after Chris Cornell's intro. Love it!

I might just go into HMV after work and pick up another boot I don't have :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I might just go into HMV after work and pick up another boot I don't have :cool:

you do that.... :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's my favourite bit of PJ footage.

first thing i learned on guitar as well :cool:

thats pretty cool stuff :)

*whispers behind hand*

Don't tell Dunk but you can probably get Easy Street aswell as it was in HMV on Oxford Street on Wednesday for £7.99 ('tis cheaper on amazon)

*cough*

Dunk thanks for the customs info. Will probably be a similar amount for me.
    Chime wrote:
    *whispers behind hand*

Don't tell Dunk but you can probably get Easy Street aswell as it was in HMV on Oxford Street on Wednesday for £7.99 ('tis cheaper on amazon)

*cough*

Lol, yeh I know :p

Thing is though... I can't cope with more than one cd a week - cos I don't really give them enough attention. Also, I like knowing that there is more stuff I can buy. I would panic if I had it all.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Hey kids!

I'm having my b/day drinks in Shoreditch tonight if anyone wants to come along :)
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey kids!

I'm having my b/day drinks in Shoreditch tonight if anyone wants to come along :)

Hello Keith! Where abouts ya gonna be?? :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Keith! Where abouts ya gonna be?? :confused:

Hey Dood!

Gonna be at the Tea Bar, 55 Shoreditch High Street!
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey Dood!

Gonna be at the Tea Bar, 55 Shoreditch High Street!

Hello :) haven't seen you around much this week so presumed the birthday celebrations had been in full swing all week ;):p

What time from? may be able to fit dropping in ...
    Chime wrote:
    Hello :) haven't seen you around much this week so presumed the birthday celebrations had been in full swing all week ;):p

What time from? may be able to fit dropping in ...

From about 7:30 :)
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    yeh...so.... :p

i'm a much bigger PJ fan than a WHo fan... which means i own all of their official releases on DVD... and you dont...nah nah de nah nah :p

i sit a-perch my throne of fandom... safe in the knowledge you dont really belong on these boards, but should, indeed, be frequenting the Ikea messageboard for songs by Sigur Ros :)

Yeah, their DVDs are great. I hear they are making one of the Dublin show..:D

I have seen one that was suppose to be released and never did, it was from their Japan and Australia tour in 2000?? I think....it was pretty freckin good too........

Have I ever showed you guys these?? I have two more, waiting for funds for framing, and will have one from Dublin soon......;)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/c72afa41.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0315.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0317.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/neocon.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0330.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0329.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0328.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0326.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0324.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0320.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0322.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/100_0321.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/POSTERS/f308fea8.jpg
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Would love to go Keith but sadly :o well I can't, lol, but hope you're having a brilliant birthday week though :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeah, their DVDs are great. I hear they are making one of the Dublin show..:D

I have seen one that was suppose to be released and never did, it was from their Japan and Australia tour in 2000?? I think....it was pretty freckin good too........

Have I ever showed you guys these?? I have two more, waiting for funds for framing, and will have one from Dublin soon......;)

Ok, I'm only about 99% jealous :o

^ but I just lied :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    *whispers behind hand*

*cough*

*hears whisper*

its ok... i bought it at lunchtime... just listened to 1st 3 songs in my car :cool:

£7.99 in HMV :)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello darlings! :D

I have had one of the weirdest days in my entire life. yesterday was pretty weird too. :eek:

today, I've been running around the city, picking up the last things I need to get before I'm off to Scotland. (which is on Monday by the way) I have now managed to get meself new shoes and other little bits and pieces I feel are/will be necessary. :D
    now, for the weird part. today, everywhere I've turned there have been Asian people. :confused: I mean EVERYWHERE!! I've got nothing wrong with Asian people, I've just never seen them this much during one day. I even saw a Buddhist monk on a bus! I almost fell over cause of that! :o:D:p

and yesterday, I was running around in Karhula, a part of Kotka (I think this is the perfect time to tell you that when I say "running around", I don't mean *running* :D ) and there were Swedes EVERYWHERE. everywhere I turned I heard Swedish. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    although I must admit that I was a little proud of the fact that I understood what the people were saying. (no, I didn't *listen* to them, I just *heard* some things. :p )

phew.

oh and yes, I am travelling on Monday and I don't know if I will be able or willing ( :D ) to use a computer while I'm away so it's very possible that you are gonna have to survive without me for a while. (I'll be back on the 25th.)
    I know it's scary ( :p ) but you'll make it, you've got each other to lean on. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Would love to go Keith but sadly :o well I can't, lol, but hope you're having a brilliant birthday week though :)

Thanks Helen!

I thought it may be a bit far for you ;)
    do you guys know the pub "The Apple Tree"???

45 Mount Pleasant
    Clerkenwell

is it an ok type of bar!??!!
    eMMI wrote:

I have had one of the weirdest days in my entire life. yesterday was pretty weird too. :eek:

today, I've been running around the city, picking up the last things I need to get before I'm off to Scotland. (which is on Monday by the way) I have now managed to get meself new shoes and other little bits and pieces I feel are/will be necessary. :D
    now, for the weird part. today, everywhere I've turned there have been Asian people. :confused: I mean EVERYWHERE!! I've got nothing wrong with Asian people, I've just never seen them this much during one day. I even saw a Buddhist monk on a bus! I almost fell over cause of that! :o:D:p

and yesterday, I was running around in Karhula, a part of Kotka (I think this is the perfect time to tell you that when I say "running around", I don't mean *running* :D ) and there were Swedes EVERYWHERE. everywhere I turned I heard Swedish. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    although I must admit that I was a little proud of the fact that I understood what the people were saying. (no, I didn't *listen* to them, I just *heard* some things. :p )

phew.

oh and yes, I am travelling on Monday and I don't know if I will be able or willing ( :D ) to use a computer while I'm away so it's very possible that you are gonna have to survive without me for a while. (I'll be back on the 25th.)
    I know it's scary ( :p ) but you'll make it, you've got each other to lean on. :D

Em LOL :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Keithos wrote:
    Thanks Helen!

I thought it may be a bit far for you ;)
    Just a bit ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:

What's also weird is that in 3 days time everyone you hear/see/touch? will be speaking in Scottish accents! :eek: :D
    do you guys know the pub "The Apple Tree"???

45 Mount Pleasant
    Clerkenwell

is it an ok type of bar!??!!

Not heard of it. Why's that fella? :confused: