Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Chimey :D:D:D:D

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO 1,000

See you all tomorrow ;):p

Congratulations you nutter :D:p and thanks :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Hey folks!! Been away for a while, but now I am back, just wanted to say hi, so you guys wouldn't forget about me....;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    See my above quote for the reason boys eat loads and stay skinny :D

Love that song ;)

yeh but they don't seem to do anything.. :confused:
    well, I think 3 of the boys play basketball but the rest.. they just sit around, eat and remain skinny. :p:confused: :eek: :D

it's a brilliant song! :) as are pretty much all other Queen songs. ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • I cannot wait for this concert...AiC and Metallica last week...then Pearl Jam..my two favourite bands on one summer....job.
    I cannot wait for this concert...AiC and Metallica last week...then Pearl Jam..my two favourite bands on one summer....job.

wow, that's amazing! :D

I don't think anyone can wait for the concert. :D:D:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hey folks!! Been away for a while, but now I am back, just wanted to say hi, so you guys wouldn't forget about me....;)

Hi :):):)

And he's gone again :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Hi :):):)

And he's gone again :confused:

hey Helen. :D

lol. he just popped by yesterday to leave that comment. :D:confused:
    where are you lot? :confused:
    what's the time? *checks the time* hmm, what's the time in your place? *does the math* ah, it's not even early anymore. :D

I love it how guys (mostly American but no offense) send a message to you online and tell you how pretty you are and how AAAAALLLLL Finnish girls are SSSOOOOOO pretty!!!
    and then they ask you if you'd give them your cell phone number.
    and you say no.
    and then you never ever hear from them again.
    :rolleyes: lol.

just an observation. :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi eMMI! They're all busy it would seem!

Hey newagehippie! We're not forgetting you!

:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Hi eMMI! They're all busy it would seem!

Hey newagehippie! We're not forgetting you!

:D:D:D

apparently. :rolleyes: lol. and I'm just bored. :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey all,

Today is a good day :D Got my Astoria boot last night (cheers dave) and had a little listen this morning.....how good was even flow, mike is phenomenal as per usual....can't wait to hear it in Dublin. Down with that person who doesn't want it played :mad:

eMMI, you poor thing being accosted by american males....never trust them only trust IRISH men :D:D:D:D:D

Now what was you number again :eek: ;)

You know you're among friends here :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey all,

Today is a good day :D Got my Astoria boot last night (cheers dave) and had a little listen this morning.....how good was even flow, mike is phenomenal as per usual....can't wait to hear it in Dublin. Down with that person who doesn't want it played :mad:

eMMI, you poor thing being accosted by american males....never trust them only trust IRISH men :D:D:D:D:D

Now what was you number again :eek: ;)

You know you're among friends here :)

hey Al. :)

a good day on my part too, my sunburns are finally a lot better. :D

lol. I'll trust.. only.. British men? :confused::p you see there are a few Englanders and Scotlanders I find trusworthy. :D

:eek: you lost my number Al?! :eek: ;)

yeah, I know that and am incredibly happy about it. :)
    eMMI wrote:
    hey Al. :)

a good day on my part too, my sunburns are finally a lot better. :D

lol. I'll trust.. only.. British men? :confused::p you see there are a few Englanders and Scotlanders I find trusworthy. :D

:eek: you lost my number Al?! :eek: ;)

yeah, I know that and am incredibly happy about it. :)

:eek: I erm, eh, just, eh misplaced it in my huge eMMI alter, erm oh look I found it :eek: :p:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :eek: I erm, eh, just, eh misplaced it in my huge eMMI alter, erm oh look I found it :eek: :p:D

lol. do you mean altAr? :p

well I'm glad you found it. :p I don't think I could've ever trusted an IRISH fella if you hadn't. :eek: ;):p:D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. do you mean altAr? :p

well I'm glad you found it. :p I don't think I could've ever trusted an IRISH fella if you hadn't. :eek: ;):p:D:D

Yes I did mean altar....I am crap at spelling :D

Lucky for the population of Dublin around 23rd of Aug....I just daved you all:D:D

Now eMMI stop sending me those filthy texts, I've told you before I'm not into that sort of thing ;)
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    where are you lot? :confused:
    what's the time? *checks the time* hmm, what's the time in your place? *does the math* ah, it's not even early anymore. :D

I love it how guys (mostly American but no offense) send a message to you online and tell you how pretty you are and how AAAAALLLLL Finnish girls are SSSOOOOOO pretty!!!
    and then they ask you if you'd give them your cell phone number.
    and you say no.
    and then you never ever hear from them again.
    :rolleyes: lol.

just an observation. :D
    Lol, ya just noticing that now? It also drives them mad when ya don't have a picture up. They don't understand, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey all,

Ah Mike was unbelievable. I love the boot - at the moment I'm loving Porch, it would have been lovely if they played it all the way they started but it's still a grat version. And I love the sound of the crowd when YL comes on - it's like euphoria for hearing their favourite song and then 'nooooooooo' that means it's the last one, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Lol, ya just noticing that now? It also drives them mad when ya don't have a picture up. They don't understand, lol.

:eek: And you were trying to encourage us all to get myspaces :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Ok, so in the same idea as redrocks pinon request last week... eMMI has a wee problem. She's going to England and Scotland at the beginning of July - probably the 3rd. The guy who was gonna put her up in Liverpool has had to back out so can anyone ANYWHERE put her up for a night or two?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yes I did mean altar....I am crap at spelling :D

Lucky for the population of Dublin around 23rd of Aug....I just daved you all:D:D

Now eMMI stop sending me those filthy texts, I've told you before I'm not into that sort of thing ;)

lol. no harm done. I did get a little lost at first but luckily I was smart enough to decode it. :cool: :D

daved? :confused::p:D

well why do you keep texting me back then? ;)
    Chime wrote:
    :eek: And you were trying to encourage us all to get myspaces :eek:

Lol, I don't have my picture on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/heinekenhelen

Do ya see it anywhere? :D

Oh and guess what I got this morning? My favourite Irish band, The Devlins are on myspace and I put in a friend request. They approved it last night and I got a pm from the lead singer thanking me for looking at their site and said his favourite Pearl Jam song is Wishlist - how nice is that?

Oh and he's not bad either:

http://www.rubyworks.com/rubysessions/images/ColinDevlin.JPG
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

oh hell no, I've noticed about one day after I got my MySpace. :rolleyes:

lol. I know, they don't. :eek: :D
    Ok, so in the same idea as redrocks pinon request last week... eMMI has a wee problem. She's going to England and Scotland at the beginning of July - probably the 3rd. The guy who was gonna put her up in Liverpool has had to back out so can anyone ANYWHERE put her up for a night or two?

oh Helly, you're such a doll. :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Sorry - not my part of the world. BTW - any luck for Pinon?