Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    :wave:

Got woken up today by the lovely Kirky, half an hour before my alarm would've gone off. :problem: :lol:

But I've got my hair mask on and I've had an apple, things are looking up. Now.. For today I've got the choice between hoovering and working on a V-day pressie thing. :think:

naughty Kirky !!!
    whats a Hair mask ???????? and def. pressie thingy much more fun :D

A hair mask.. It's like a face mask for your hair. :D Basically like a conditioner that you leave on for a while. (I have Marilyn from Lush http://www.lush.com/shop/products/hair/ ... ts/marilyn Well, I guess it's called a 'hair treatment'.. :P )

And yes, I went for the pressie. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone's good (little Mali too!). :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello lovelies.

Had a very exciting day yesterday - left blisters on my hand..... Nope, nothing of the sort and not exciting at all. Spent Saturday afternoon steam scrubbing the kitchen floor.... :( Not fun.

Today, chilling and maybe hair colour....
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    GO JILL WOOHOO :lol:

dub lin crew
    I miss youooo
    tra la la la lA !

waiting for family to get home, mali went to a party (has been going out alot !!! promising she doesnt drink, most of her frds are a bit older) but at party cut finger had to go to A&E AND is very drunk !!!!!!
    i was out at a gig so now waiting *twiddles thumbs*
    :shock: Shite, hope Mali's ok and not in too much trouble... but lots of trouble at the same time! It's nothing we all haven't done I suppose but I don't envy ya having to deal with it. Good luck :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hello lovelies.

Had a very exciting day yesterday - left blisters on my hand..... Nope, nothing of the sort and not exciting at all. Spent Saturday afternoon steam scrubbing the kitchen floor.... :( Not fun.

Today, chilling and maybe hair colour....
    Was everyone spring cleaning yesterday? I got up (admittedly around lunch) and Simon had already done half of it :shock: .

Now I feel like I should do something with my hair today since yer all at it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Was everyone spring cleaning yesterday? I got up (admittedly around lunch) and Simon had already done half of it :shock: .

Now I feel like I should do something with my hair today since yer all at it :D

That's odd, maybe spring is on the way, cleaned the grout in the bathroom yesterday.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    V V wrote:
    GO JILL WOOHOO :lol:

dub lin crew
    I miss youooo
    tra la la la lA !

waiting for family to get home, mali went to a party (has been going out alot !!! promising she doesnt drink, most of her frds are a bit older) but at party cut finger had to go to A&E AND is very drunk !!!!!!
    i was out at a gig so now waiting *twiddles thumbs*
    :shock: Shite, hope Mali's ok and not in too much trouble... but lots of trouble at the same time! It's nothing we all haven't done I suppose but I don't envy ya having to deal with it. Good luck :)
    she is fine, butterfly stitches, we havent said much to her yet been talking it through together but I've told her we want to SPEAK to her tonight so now shes crapng her pants :lol: will lay down the law and see what happens.

speaking of hair, today I'm putting in 3 small dreads at the back !

emmi that link to the hair mask looks so good I could almost smell it !!! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    'morning all.

Knackered - shitty night. Blah...

V... hope your 'talk' went well!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

Quite the interesting weekend - a boy asked me to be his lady :shock: The silly fecker! I said no, we're still talking :lol:

Went home yesterday to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We had a few of his brothers over and some cousins, t'was full of kids but great fun. Tis nice to have a family get-together the odd time though :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    - a boy asked me to be his lady :shock: The silly fecker! I said no, we're still talking :lol:

Was boy not good enough for Miss Jenny? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nobody is ever good enough :roll: plus I really like being single, took me a long time to get used to enjoying it, it's hard to give it up!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Single is good.... :mrgreen:

'morning all!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Single is good.... :mrgreen:

'morning all!

Mornin' Rita!

I find single to be boring - although it does have it plus points ;)

In other news, I think I may have just assisted in starting a Clash vs Pistols debate... *hold me* :twisted:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning all!

Quite the interesting weekend - a boy asked me to be his lady :shock: The silly fecker! I said no, we're still talking :lol:

did he ask
    Are you woman enough to be my man? Bandaged hand in hand.

hey, at least i am keeping some PJ in this thread :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    glad to see Jenny hasn't posted since this morning... hopefully spending all her time looking into my laptop problems!! :thumbup:

p.s. Pippa has been on the champers on a Tuesday lunchtime!!!! with no lunch!!! in practice for Edinburgh i see ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Dunk.... that avatar..... My eyes are just drawn to it....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

I'm drawn to the toilet bowl whenever I see it :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Half my posts in here have been because I've manically clicked any link that'll take me away from it ;)

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well folks how's the form with you'all???

So what's the news apart from jen playin hard to get and mini v comin of age :shock: (yes v you will have time for revenge in about 10 years time haha!)

Miss not bein here everyday, what the fuck has happened to life :(

Am in serious need of a break in Edinburgh!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hey Alfred! Hey all....

Is it Friday yet? No? Bummer.....

Hope you're all well xxxx
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    no Red but at least your half way there !
    Al ~ eeek bloody scary stuff Just you wait till its your turn, its easyer telling other ppl's kids.

I like being drawn to the avatar ! :lol:

Jen make him SWEAT for it, single is good and the right man will wait.

Pippa ~ Shocking :o

sat. nights dance went well apart from a slipper stage ! no monitors so could hardly hear me music ! and strobe lights !!!!!!
    there were some very risqué performers, sex toys on the tables, blood (feak) being thrown around and dolls with willys for heads ! hahaha its was GREAT !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    VV :shock: what sort of people do you hang arouund with :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

i thought you'd got over that licking the seat fetish?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

a break eh? nose or jaw? ;):lol: :twisted: :shock:
  • Options
    After the noon peeps :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    After the noon peeps :wave:

*waves*

I just had a power-nap on my desk... sometimes being lost in the warehouse has it's advantages :P

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Oh god... YOUR going?!?!? :P

• Options
    I may have booked the wrong travelodge in London - went for City Road by default instead of Kings Cross and now my friend is wandering around aimlessly :oops:

Lovely day in Dublin today though, makes a change. And hopefully I'll be picking my new motor up on Sunday 8-)

Hope yer all well!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:

there were some very risqué performers, sex toys on the tables, blood (feak) being thrown around and dolls with willys for heads ! hahaha its was GREAT !

another quiet night in Dunk's sitting room by the sound of things... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    VV :shock: what sort of people do you hang arouund with :shock:

errrr... us, i think, Soupy... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    V V wrote:

another quiet night in Dunk's sitting room by the sound of things... 8-)

as you would know. 8-)