Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all. Today and tomorrow left.... I think I can just about make it....
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Mornin ! :mrgreen:

I have no idea what car I would buy if I could get anything, i do look around at them trying to choose but meh not intresting enough always end up getting excited over a new Landrover or some huge truck like a Unimog :lol: now they are cool http://www.unimogs.nl/unimog%20136.jpg

ooOOO Jen Finaly I get to perform to Perfic circle counting bodies ... that you put my onto at the
    "Necrophiliacs Valentines balls" on saturday woohoo and doing my Death dance (by Drumcorpse) on friday at a very camp and flouncy gay night :? its gonna be an odd mix this weekend
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ...and doing my Death dance

**reminds herself to put in her will that she wants V to dance at her funeral (if V is still dancing!)***
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    RX8 8-)

Woo! A legitimate excuse to say Rotary Wankle! :mrgreen:

tits, winkle and vibraphone!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jenny, get a Chrysler Crossfire! :mrgreen:

Sian should never be allowed to choose cars. :roll:

:eh: Why????? I have good taste in cars...

Is it that obvious I don't drive? :shifty:
    One of my all time musical heroes has requested to follow me on Twitter... I'm a little out of sorts by this... :|

I sent you that request last year! :P

:lolno:

*puts thumb tacks in the spare bed for tomorrow*

After the noon peeps! :wave:

I'm in a cockin' fantastic mood! Great 3 day weekend ahead and I finish work in an hour :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    *puts thumb tacks in the spare bed for tomorrow*

Ah, acupuncture for my dodgy back :) You do look after me well pickle :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:

ooOOO Jen Finaly I get to perform to Perfic circle counting bodies ... that you put my onto at the
    "Necrophiliacs Valentines balls" on saturday woohoo

YEY! If you manage to get any vids of it, send us a link :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

"Necrophiliacs Valentines balls" on saturday woohoo

YEY! If you manage to get any vids of it, send us a link :D

Would love to see some too...
  • Options
    Mad stuff about that plane crash - I don't like seeing Irish news on Sky News :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mad stuff about that plane crash - I don't like seeing Irish news on Sky News :(

yeah, thats tragic. :cry:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    My sister just asked me to be godmother to my nephew... the poor child :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,860
    Jennytree wrote:

:shock: :o :shock: :o

:lol::lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Jenny - the kid is lucky! :D

Don't know how I managed to get out of bed - sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

'morning all.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Don't know how I managed to get out of bed - sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

'morning all.

Me either. Had both my nephews climb into my bed last night. Little kicking starfish :lol:

Afternoon :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.

Me either. Had both my nephews climb into my bed last night. Little kicking starfish :lol:

Afternoon :mrgreen:
    Morning Chime :D so what's your dilemma today then?

Congrats on your new role Jenny, should you choose to accept :mrgreen: . It's alright, it means you just have to give them more money on birthdays and stuff.

I wasn't too fond of leaving the bed this morning either :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Good Morrow people! :)

Conversely to all of you, I'm feeling quite chipper and perky this morning - that may have something to do with the awesome playlist I've been listening to which is subtly regressing me back to my youth...

millions of peaches, peaches for me....
    8-)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :wave:

Got woken up today by the lovely Kirky, half an hour before my alarm would've gone off. :problem: :lol:

But I've got my hair mask on and I've had an apple, things are looking up. Now.. For today I've got the choice between hoovering and working on a V-day pressie thing. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I'm already godmammy to my other nephew - he's nearly 4 and he's the coolest nephew in the world, he thinks he's Batman :lol:

I went to bed at 11 last night so I kinda woke up naturally this morning and I feel much better for it!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    thank Crunchie it's Friday!!!!

oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Tis very exciting! What are the plans for the weekend, peeps? This time three weeks, I'll be in Edinburgh :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Tis very exciting! What are the plans for the weekend, peeps? This time three weeks, I'll be in Edinburgh :roll:

lazy day tomorrow (i hope) then school Quiz Night in the, errrr, evening... i have a feeling alcohol may be involved... 8-)
    Sunday we have friends from Poland passing through London so am being dragged to changing of the guard in the morning (booo!), lunch somewhere, and then Natural Histroy museum in the afternoon to look at dinosaurs (yaaay!).
    supposed to be p*ssing it down on Sunday so maybe we can give the men in furry hats a miss... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

I am so looking forward to Edinburgh!!!

I have decided to take you all to a lap-dancing bar... cannot wait! ;);)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Your sitting room then?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Your sitting room then?

aye pretty much... although Jill isn't used to a large audience... but she'll pull through, she's a trooper
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Your sitting room then?

aye pretty much... although Jill isn't used to a large audience... but she'll pull through, she's a trooper
    GO JILL WOOHOO :lol:

dub lin crew
    I miss youooo
    tra la la la lA !

waiting for family to get home, mali went to a party (has been going out alot !!! promising she doesnt drink, most of her frds are a bit older) but at party cut finger had to go to A&E AND is very drunk !!!!!!
    i was out at a gig so now waiting *twiddles thumbs*
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Good Morrow people! :)

Conversely to all of you, I'm feeling quite chipper and perky this morning - that may have something to do with the awesome playlist I've been listening to which is subtly regressing me back to my youth...

millions of peaches, peaches for me....
    8-)
    awwww love that tune !
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

Got woken up today by the lovely Kirky, half an hour before my alarm would've gone off. :problem: :lol:

But I've got my hair mask on and I've had an apple, things are looking up. Now.. For today I've got the choice between hoovering and working on a V-day pressie thing. :think:

naughty Kirky !!!
    whats a Hair mask ???????? and def. pressie thingy much more fun :D
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    cool you can be Evil god mother Jenny !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

will let you know how it all goes !
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    ...and doing my Death dance

**reminds herself to put in her will that she wants V to dance at her funeral (if V is still dancing!)***
    oooooo of course I would but its not a gig I'd want to ! !!! :(

heres a doge vid of it, you dont get the atmosphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPZ1UbsbQE
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    V V wrote:
    .....mali went to a party (has been going out alot !!! promising she doesnt drink, most of her frds are a bit older)..

Yep.... always wondering they could be up to. Got to trust them when they say they don't (or they do!). Hope all is well.

V - love the dancing - very hypnotic/mesmerizing!
    Post edited by redrock on