Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just saw you matey. Is that you and Ed on stage together? Which show was that? And were you both naked below the waist?

That has left a very disturbing image in my head now :eek: :eek:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Lol, well that's true... but you were coming anyway ;)

Now someone tell us how to do this blog thing cos we can't have Dunky thinking he's all smarter than the rest of us :(

yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or i'm gonna leave loads of messed -up comments !!!

how do u sign in ??? for starters!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'll be there, fellas. :cool: A ticket is secured.

I've just added you to the list of travelling Wilbury's!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    Nice use of the Westlife pic ;):p

Good to have an Irish connection.

Nonononononononononono :eek: Don't mention the 'I' word to dunk or he'll explode again... :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    V V wrote:
    yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or i'm gonna leave loads of messed -up comments !!!

how do u sign in ??? for starters!
    Right well go back to your comment and click on the bin underneath it and that should delete it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie, if you go into where you edit the blog, and click on the 'members' tab you can invite people :o . Is that what has to be done? Do we all have to give you our e-mail address?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Right well go back to your comment and click on the bin underneath it and that should delete it :)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DONE THANK u xxxx

one down , whats next !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DONE THANK u xxxx

one down , whats next !

Awww YES!!! I think that's TWO things that I've known since I've started posting here :)

Feeling all good about that now :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie, if you go into where you edit the blog, and click on the 'members' tab you can invite people :o . Is that what has to be done? Do we all have to give you our e-mail address?

Noooo. But to be honest I really don't know how you can add to the blog. It's easy to set the thing up but after that it's a case of just playing about with it until you get there (If you'll pardon the expression) Even though I've done it before It's hard to instruct you as to what to do. I reckon Dunkmans the one to ask.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Noooo. But to be honest I really don't know how you can add to the blog. It's easy to set the thing up but after that it's a case of just playing about with it until you get there (If you'll pardon the expression) Even though I've done it before It's hard to instruct you as to what to do. I reckon Dunkmans the one to ask.

Playing about with things is often dangerous! :eek: :p

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:

Do you go to

http://www.blogger.com

Log in as Byrnzie28 with the Gitsurfer password then click on add post to the Dublin-a-go-go thread?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Byrnzie wrote:

Nah, surely somebody else must know :o :cool: :D

So you've done it before, eh??? And how can it be that bloody hard? They do this on purpose, don't they? Where did fins disappear to? I betcha he knows :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Do you go to

Log in as Byrnzie28 with the Gitsurfer password then add click on add post to the Dublin-a-go-go thread?

:rolleyes: How did you get the 28 bit??? I was trying with just Byrnzie :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    yes good idea HH Fins will know , now i'll be back much later and am hoping for full layman's instuction , treat me like a virgin even though i posted a pic n everything on the Astoria one (no idea how i did that !! ) LOL :D
    :rolleyes: How did you get the 28 bit??? I was trying with just Byrnzie :o

Under ABOUT ME it says Byrnzie28 ...
    Chime wrote:
    Do you go to

Log in as Byrnzie28 with the Gitsurfer password then click on add post to the Dublin-a-go-go thread?

Yeah, I reckon that's it. You click the cross next to Dublin-a-go-go!! a=which says 'new post', or just click on the box that says 'create new post', and that's it. To add a pic just hover over the correct icon so that it says 'add image'.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, I reckon that's it.

And I managed to work that out all by myself :) I'm joining Helen in her pleased at managing to pass on some techy info celebrations :):):)
    Chime wrote:
    And I managed to work that out all by myself :) I'm joining Helen in her pleased at managing to pass on some techy info celebrations :):):)

Yay, we're all learning stuff :) Although I reckon we'll all be thick fuckers again by Monday. Glad to see dunk's looking forward to the hurling though :) Very man of him to admit that ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    yes good idea HH Fins will know , now i'll be back much later and am hoping for full layman's instuction , treat me like a virgin even though i posted a pic n everything on the Astoria one (no idea how i did that !! ) LOL :D

Yeh, fins knows everything :) . Did you get Chimes instructions though? Log out if you're logged in and then log in as byrnzie28 with gitsurfer as password - thanks chimey :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh, fins knows everything :) . Did you get Chimes instructions though? Log out if you're logged in and then log in as byrnzie28 with gitsurfer as password - thanks chimey :)

Helen your there!! Now go back to where you typed your message and click on the icon where it says 'add image' when you hover the arrow over it. Then just browse to where your photo is and add it.

Click on this - http://www.blogger.com - then click on Dublin-A-Go-Go - then click on edit, and then click on the last icon on the right hand side where it says 'add image'.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Helen your there!! Now go back to where you typed your message and click on the icon where it says 'add image' when you hover the arrow over it. Then just browse to where your photo is and add it.

Ok that will be a Monday job at this stage. There are a couple of other people who post on the pit in the picture so I don't think I can put it up anyway but I can e-mail it to anyone I didn't manage to meet or who can't remember what I look like.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Hmmm... I think I may have put in the wording underneath Dublin-a-go-go!!! So while I do mean thanks chimey, it may confuse others, lol.

Anyway, I have to go so have an absolutely fucking brilliant weekend everyone and I'll chat to yas next week :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • niknik Posts: 262
    Found a website where you can get video's but don't know how to import onto blog..http://www.videocodezone.com.....got 30 odd pj vids....any ideas how to
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
    OK shall be adding my good self to this blog thingy ;) No guarantee it will work :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OK I added myself plus a pic!! How clever am I? :cool: :p

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OK I added myself plus a pic!! How clever am I? :cool: :p

Just refreshed it and saw you there! Good stuff! See, where there's a will....:D HH needs to find a photo to add. I've still no idea if I met her at The Astoria or not.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just refreshed it and saw you there! Good stuff! See, where there's a will....:D HH needs to find a photo to add. I've still no idea if I met her at The Astoria or not.

I vaguely remember seeing her I think. Well put it this way, I remember someone wearing an Irish rugby top, but can't really remember the perso. Sorry Helen :o

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I vaguely remember seeing her I think. Well put it this way, I remember someone wearing an Irish rugby top, but can't really remember the perso. Sorry Helen :o

Who put the picture of kittens on there with the header 'Done this before'? :confused:

Edit: Ahhh hah!! Redrock, so it is! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    right fuckers... who changed my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually quite like it.... if it was Byrnzie then i'm gonna squeeze his tight little tushy so hard... ... and if it was Helen then i'm gonna stab her in the eyes with a jaggy bogey... how evil of you lot :D:D

Redrock.... how am i supposed to have illicit dreams at night... where is your picture... how on earth am i supposed to get turned on looking at a picture of 5 different pussies.... all furry and everything... just as nature intended... :o

no fucking hurling i said
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Glad to see dunk's looking forward to the hurling though :) Very man of him to admit that ;)

how many lessons do you need wummin.... just to add stuff to a blog?? the only hurling i'll be partaking in is puking.... or hurling my lace panties at Ed... is everyone on here sooooooooo gayist... i'm married with kids.... i'm living a lie

down sorta life.... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.