Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    What's this blog thing?
    and where can I see it, I'm curious now!
    :D

They played leash, they are no longer pussies
    Maybe the'll play No Way in Dublin
    (dream on?)
    ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    http://dublin-a-go-go.blogspot.com/

see what they did to my blog Buru... evil so they are... although i did the picture myself :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    http://dublin-a-go-go.blogspot.com/

see what they did to my blog Buru... evil so they are... although i did the picture myself :)

haha, that's really cool!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok :D i think i did it, thanks LADYS for the help. ~~ but its taking a long time to load so ... ummmmm maybe i messed up again !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    right fuckers... who changed my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually quite like it.... if it was Byrnzie then i'm gonna squeeze his tight little tushy so hard... ... and if it was Helen then i'm gonna stab her in the eyes with a jaggy bogey... how evil of you lot :D:D

Redrock.... how am i supposed to have illicit dreams at night... where is your picture... how on earth am i supposed to get turned on looking at a picture of 5 different pussies.... all furry and everything... just as nature intended... :o

no fucking hurling i said

I am innocent of this heinous crime my friend, but I reckon the smart money's on HH. By the way, HH, is that really you?? Or has Dunk gotten his revenge? I certainly don't remember any topless lasses who looked like that at the Astoria.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I am innocent of this heinous crime my friend, but I reckon the smart money's on HH. By the way, HH, is that really you?? Or has Dunk gotten his revenge? I certainly don't remember any topless lasses who looked like that at the Astoria.

funny ? thats exactly how i remember her ! with the Heineken on her chest and everything !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oh DAVEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u need to add ursen to the blog honey !!!! :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    [quote="dunkman1974

Redrock.... how am i supposed to have illicit dreams at night... where is your picture... how on earth am i supposed to get turned on looking at a picture of 5 different pussies.... all furry and everything... just as nature intended... :o

[/quote"]

Hehehe....D:D:D:

You have HH for those dreams!!!!
    Dunkman is a cruel man! I suspect he has given a...erm...helping hand...with her blog. :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    oh DAVEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u need to add ursen to the blog honey !!!! :D

Yeah... will do... maybe not tonight though... in the morning... can't find my bleeding Detroit boot.....!! :mad: :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Everyone who hasn't already, go add themselves to the Dublin blog :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    but how... how do I post?! I wanna post!

*edit* nevermind... found it!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I just bumped into this thread! Ouch!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Where is everyone?

What have I missed over the past week or so? I've dropped in now and again but haven't had time to read things! We're getting a humanities inspection in 3 weeks so I've been working my arse off trying ot get on top of everything and haven't had time to keep up with stuff! :( Have people managed to get old of an Astoria boot? I've read random entries that mean sod all to me, but I'm scared I'm missing out on something!!!

Added myself to the blog - but all the photos I own of myself are fecking hideous (mmmm .... realisation! :( )

Going to Dublin on Tuesday, might have to check out the pubs in readiness for August!
    HH - I'll text you if we escape from the mothers around lunchtime for a drink (or 5!!!)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    there is a quality boot up now
    just follow the thread probably 5 or 6 pages back now
    byrnzie-get me on the cadillac board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its in the bag im going!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • niknik Posts: 262
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Where is everyone?

What have I missed over the past week or so? I've dropped in now and again but haven't had time to read things! We're getting a humanities inspection in 3 weeks so I've been working my arse off trying ot get on top of everything and haven't had time to keep up with stuff! :( Have people managed to get old of an Astoria boot? I've read random entries that mean sod all to me, but I'm scared I'm missing out on something!!!

Added myself to the blog - but all the photos I own of myself are fecking hideous (mmmm .... realisation! :( )

Going to Dublin on Tuesday, might have to check out the pubs in readiness for August!
    HH - I'll text you if we escape from the mothers around lunchtime for a drink (or 5!!!)

Hey there......I've hardly been on...Sophie is now on here and she keeps me up to date...can't think of anything you've missed....just counting down the days
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
    Right been looking back over the thread and I'm still lost with regards the boot - I'm gonna have to give up and run up and down the stairs to burn off the 400calories I just consumed in the form of red laces!!! Can someone pm me info on the boot please?

What the fuck is all the talk of societies and packages? I feel like a spy!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Right been looking back over the thread and I'm still lost with regards the boot - I'm gonna have to give up and run up and down the stairs to burn off the 400calories I just consumed in the form of red laces!!! Can someone pm me info on the boot please?

What the fuck is all the talk of societies and packages? I feel like a spy!

pm Byrnzie he is all knowing and seeing

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    pm Byrnzie he is all knowing and seeing

I have! I feel lost!

Hows things with you then old chum?
    I'm having a shitter of a time; arguments with company who installed kitchen 6 months ago - cos it's still not fecking finished; totally skint and deposit has to be paid on wedding in a weeks time; humanities inspection etc. etc. etc.

Is Sophie doing her GCSE's this year or next? Kerrys doing them now - although I'm not sure they're high up on her list of priorities - everytime I ring her she's either shopping or sleeping!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    I have! I feel lost!

Hows things with you then old chum?
    I'm having a shitter of a time; arguments with company who installed kitchen 6 months ago - cos it's still not fecking finished; totally skint and deposit has to be paid on wedding in a weeks time; humanities inspection etc. etc. etc.

Is Sophie doing her GCSE's this year or next? Kerrys doing them now - although I'm not sure they're high up on her list of priorities - everytime I ring her she's either shopping or sleeping!!!

Just counting down the days.....got a wedding next weekend, no kids going and staying over and a free bar :D.....been pissed off with neighbour all week and confronted him today and he was really nice(felt guilty for all shitty things I called him)...

Sophie does GCSE next year but she's PJ obsessed at mo spends all time at home and school on message board....I've bought her up well but in a fight Eddie is mine....

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    Just counting down the days.....got a wedding next weekend, no kids going and staying over and a free bar :D.....been pissed off with neighbour all week and confronted him today and he was really nice(felt guilty for all shitty things I called him)...

Sophie does GCSE next year but she's PJ obsessed at mo spends all time at home and school on message board....I've bought her up well but in a fight Eddie is mine....

You have that - when we have children they will be baptised into the religion that is the Jamily!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    You have that - when we have children they will be baptised into the religion that is the Jamily!

I've converted 2 so far but the youngest loves Travis Barker......

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    I've converted 2 so far but the youngest loves Travis Barker......

God - I love Travis Barker too - so sexy! Have to say thats the kinda guy I go for usually! (Apart from ginga David and Eddie!)

U gonna post on the blog - just put the pic of me and Kelly Jones - it's hideous!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Reet - I've jsut realised it's a saturday afternoon and I should be sitting on the sofa watching murder she wrote! Go Jessica! Lets see if she can solve another murder!

Bye for now!!!!

xx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    God - I love Travis Barker too - so sexy! Have to say thats the kinda guy I go for usually! (Apart from ginga David and Eddie!)

U gonna post on the blog - just put the pic of me and Kelly Jones - it's hideous!

Sophie is tech wiz out of us so we are working on it-might have to add pic later on-have so many memories from that night still excites me even now...

*Astoria Crew*

Nik = Nicki (female)
    Yay new additions to the Dublin blog I see! :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    foxymop79 wrote:
    God - I love Travis Barker too - so sexy! Have to say thats the kinda guy I go for usually!

That is just so wrong! Travis Barker is a cock - with warts on!. Fact! Ohh my god, tattooed skinny twat? How is that attractive? Shiit, I must be missing something. Hell, that's one boat that left me on the island. Bye bye boat! See ya! Bye bye! (Byrnzie waves at boat slowly disapearing over the horizon with Travis Barker on board. Byrnzie waves it good bye but still doesn't get it and never will, ever.) Bye bye boat! Happy sailing! Don't sink boat! Bye bye! tally ho! I'm all alone on the island eating berries and coconuts and bit's of wood and stuff, but anythings better than listening to Travis Barker talking Shiit and having to look at his crappy tattoo's! Bye boat! Don't come back for me! I'll be o.k all by myself on the island! Honest! I've got a copy of Mayfair so I'm fine! Bye Travis, I hope I never see or hear of you ever again! The monkeys squeaking behind me in the trees sound far more interesting than you ever did you prize penis! And your band is rubbish! Bye! Bye! Don't come back for me, Im fine here on my own. Honest!
    What can I say - I've got a thing for skinny adhd punks - totally would do Tim Armstrong outta Rancid too! I doubt I would ever actually date a guy like that but I'm allowed my fantasies - there's just something about guys covered in tattoos, with their pants round their arses, skinheads or mohicans and who are completely insane! Am I not allowed some trash in my life?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    What can I say - I've got a thing for skinny adhd punks - totally would do Tim Armstrong outta Rancid too! I doubt I would ever actually date a guy like that but I'm allowed my fantasies - there's just something about guys covered in tattoos, with their pants round their arses, skinheads or mohicans and who are completely insane! Am I not allowed some trash in my life?

ahahahaha, that's funny! :D
    I agree with Byrnzie though, I just can't see the attraction to guys like that :confused:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    i'm not sure who ur talking about , photo please :D ??