Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    UKDave wrote:

So... :eek: who's gonna keep the smut count up?!

Me Me Me!! I've almost reached the 1000 smutty post mark! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Stoney does not infact run away, she gets hand out and reaches to grab and twist :D

hand... hand singular!!! :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

Maybe she meant she'd get YOUR hand out to perform the unspeakable act on your stiffy?
    UKDave wrote:
    I'm sure he'll survive but it did look a bit ropey earlier when Stoney executed the willy twist move... :eek:

its ok... the big man will hold the fort for you guys tomorrow.... well me and Byrnzie will cope i'm sure...

what you pair up to thats so important then ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    its ok... the big man will hold the fort for you guys tomorrow.... well me and Byrnzie will cope i'm sure...

what you pair up to thats so important then ;)

Apologies for abandoning you Dunkman. I finished work at 8pm - just got home - 2 and a half hours - trains fucked, raining out so I'm wet - bah humbug! I need to dry off and get to bed. Good life! Ha ha! Laters! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

Well I don't need two hands that's for sure! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • i just won a ticket for dublin off my friend's sister who had a spare. im so fuckin happy.she pulled names outta a hat for those interested.
    anyway, thats all i have to say.
    tits
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i just won a ticket for dublin off my friend's sister who had a spare. im so fuckin happy.she pulled names outta a hat for those interested.
    anyway, thats all i have to say.
    niiiiiiiiiiiice
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    It sure is mighty quiet round these parts this mawnin'! Hell, anyone ud' fink there's a storm a brewin'!'
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Well I won't be here tonight :(

But enjoy yourselves anyway :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • akuzedakuzed Posts: 63
    My life I haven't been in this thread for a while, so this may well have been discussed to death :D

But, any idea where folks are meeting up pre-gig? We land in Dublin about 9am so probably gonna do the tourist thing for a few hours and then find a quiet pub for soft drinks and deep discussion :D Well either that or get wasted and fall down a lot :D

Any plans post-gig? We're flying back at about 6:30am so haven't bothered with a hotel, not much point.
    Astoria - April 20th 2006
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Reading - August 27th 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Well I won't be here tonight :(

But enjoy yourselves anyway :)

Why, where ya gonna be HH???
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Why, where ya gonna be HH???

At a friends - dont particularly want to go home tonight - sister had a psycho episode last night and this morning.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    At a friends - dont particularly want to go home tonight - sister had a psycho episode last night and this morning.

"..a psycho episode..?" Hmm, maybe friends place a good idea then. I don't where everyone is this morning. God forbid they're actually working? :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    "..a psycho episode..?" Hmm, maybe friends place a good idea then. I don't where everyone is this morning. God forbid they're actually working? :confused:
    Lol, nahhhh, I doubt it. yeh, she has these every few weeks or so and it’s best to just ignore the bitch. She’s been sending me bitchy texts all morning. And as usual as soon as we fall out she’s telling me I have to move out… she KICKED the fucking bathroom door in on me this morning :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    she KICKED the fucking bathroom door in on me this morning :eek:

Hmmm...fuck that!
    Lol, nahhhh, I doubt it. yeh, she has these every few weeks or so and it’s best to just ignore the bitch. She’s been sending me bitchy texts all morning. And as usual as soon as we fall out she’s telling me I have to move out… she KICKED the fucking bathroom door in on me this morning :eek:

you make the Dublin house party idea sound soooo appealing ;)

ach.. it'll blow over... unless of course its made of lead... lead is heavy stuff
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmmm...fuck that!

Yip :mad: :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Yip :mad: :rolleyes:

:o Don't know if this will help at all but I received my package from Matt yesterday so presume yours will be there soon :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    you make the Dublin house party idea sound soooo appealing ;)

ach.. it'll blow over... unless of course its made of lead... lead is heavy stuff
    Holy fucking shite, I have these daily astrology things e-mailed to me and they're always spot on but every now and then they're freaky. This is a bit of todays:

'The possibility of moving out of your current neighborhood may have vaguely occurred to you in the past, HELEN, but events occurring today might have you finally making up your mind to do so'

This thing is fucking wrecking my head today :mad:

Don't worry, she'll be all nice and fake for other people anyway :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    :o Don't know if this will help at all but I received my package from Matt yesterday so presume yours will be there soon :)

Thanks chime :)

won't be going home tonight though so I won't get it til tomorrow :) but I can wait... I guess.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Thanks chime :)

won't be going home tonight though so I won't get it til tomorrow :) but I can wait... I guess.

It'll be worth the wait ;)
    Sounded like the Boston show was a hoot last night. Apparently Ed said that they were the best crowd since South America. He must have been on the red wine again last then as he forgot they played the Astoria last month.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sounded like the Boston show was a hoot last night. Apparently Ed said that they were the best crowd since South America. He must have been on the red wine again last then as he forgot they played the Astoria last month.

any set lists or fanreviews for Boston , i cant see any ?? or am i just having a Blonde moment :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    any set lists or fanreviews for Boston , i cant see any ?? or am i just having a Blonde moment :(

Boston 24.05.06

Pearl Jam set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy (?), Green Disease, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease (?), Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Ed and Jeff), Masters of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World
    V V wrote:

I found this on page 2

Sound check: Rats, Deep, Leash, Masters Of War, unknown Ed and Jeff song

Set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Ed and Jeff), Masters of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

EDIT: Sorry see Byrnzie has already posted. Got interrupted half way through post and had to minimise :o
    Chime wrote:
    I found this on page 2

Sound check: Rats, Deep, Leash, Masters Of War, unknown Ed and Jeff song

Set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

EDIT: Sorry see Byrnzie has already posted. Got interrupted half way through post and had to minimise :o

[size=+2]Beat ya!! Ha Ha!![/size]
    Byrnzie wrote:
    [size=+2]Beat ya!! Ha Ha!![/size]

:(
    Bump!! :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Jesus Hells I hope you weren't on the crapper ;):D
    I need a coffee!