Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    :D Hmmm... confession... now THAT'S something I haven't done in a while :o

any historic catholic churches that I should check out while I am there??? ;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Anyone seen this months Rolling Stone? There's an interview with Ed and a two page album review that says it's pj's best album in 10 years. Available nationwide today in all good WH Smiths stores for £3.20 - last one there's a queer!
  • shanoshano Posts: 23
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Anyone seen this months Rolling Stone? There's an interview with Ed and a two page album review that says it's pj's best album in 10 years. Available nationwide today in all good WH Smiths stores for £3.20 - last one there's a queer!

LMAO at "last one there's a queer!" - thank fcuk some people aren't as PC as everyone else seems to be these days...
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it"

George Bernard Shaw
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    any historic catholic churches that I should check out while I am there??? ;)

Well it's not exactly Italy but we WERE a pretty predominantly catholic country for a long time so yeh there's one or two ;)

Byrnzie, what's on the cover? I never found the Kerrang with the review of the Astoria.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    shano wrote:
    LMAO at "last one there's a queer!" - thank fcuk some people aren't as PC as everyone else seems to be these days...

Talking of p.c...you spelt Fuck fcuk - like those French connection t-shirts. It should be FUCK! I repeat...FUCK! One of the greatest words in the English language. Just thought I'd point that out. :D
    that's a bad habit - most forums I use don't allow profanity of any kind so I just assumed this one was the FUCKING same as the rest. The Liverpool FC forum is unreal - you can't say anything out of line at all or the entire thread gets deleted
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it"

George Bernard Shaw
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Well it's not exactly Italy but we WERE a pretty predominantly catholic country for a long time so yeh there's one or two ;)

Byrnzie, what's on the cover? I never found the Kerrang with the review of the Astoria.

you still ARE a predominantly catholic country... didnt you know that ;)

man did you miss out on the Kerrang astoria special :eek:

double page spread with a huge pic of ed and an amazing review!!!

RHCP were on the cover!!!??!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    shano wrote:
    that's a bad habit - most forums I use don't allow profanity of any kind so I just assumed this one was the FUCKING same as the rest. The Liverpool FC forum is unreal - you can't say anything out of line at all or the entire thread gets deleted

well i've typed alsatian... shag... and video camera in the same sentence before... so you're ok with FUCK.. :)

mind you i have been b*nned before :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    shano wrote:

Liverpoolfc.tv, or the 'This is Anfield' site? Good to know your a fan. Should be ours tomorrow, right?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

I couldn't get a copy either. Tried loads of WH Smiths in central London and none carry Kerrang :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Liverpoolfc.tv, or the 'This is Anfield' site? Good to know your a fan. Should be ours tomorrow, right?

The .tv one is shite for swearing!
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:
    I couldn't get a copy either. Tried loads of WH Smiths in central London and none carry Kerrang :confused:

i havent got it with me but on monday (if i remember the magazine) i'll scan it here at work... i have an A3 scanner and i'll post the pics and review for it in high definition!! :cool:

speaking of high definition... this guy has a thread on called...

"3 days ago I could care less about HD TV "

*vent warning (advance apologies to newagehippie)*

i fucking hate the phrase "could care less"
    " i could care less " .... WTF??? care less then... care so little that it becomes impossible for you to care less... by saying "I could care less" means that you do actually care a small bit at the present..

i.e. "what do you think of Chinese policy on space travel"...."oh I could care less".... "so you do care a little then"......"nahhhh, i could care less"... fuck me
    its "i couldn't care less" thereby implying you are at the lowest ebb of caring about something that you simply couldn't care anymore

also "i'm studying math at university"..... REALLY????? how fucking easy is that...... one shitey wee sum??? MATH is singular and therefore implies just ONE... MATHS, now that implies something a whole lot more.... thats a subject matter...

*end rant*
    i havent got it with me but on monday (if i remember the magazine) i'll scan it here at work... i have an A3 scanner and i'll post the pics and review for it in high definition!! :cool:

speaking of high definition... this guy has a thread on called...

" i could care less " .... WTF??? care less then... care so little that it becomes impossible for you to care less... by saying "I could care less" means that you do actually care a small bit at the present..

i.e. "what do you think of Chinese policy on space travel"...."oh I could care less".... "so you do care a little then"......"nahhhh, i could care less"... fuck me
    its "i couldn't care less" thereby implying you are at the lowest ebb of caring about something that you simply couldn't care anymore

also "i'm studying math at university"..... REALLY????? how fucking easy is that...... one shitey wee sum??? MATH is singular and therefore implies just ONE... MATHS, now that implies something a whole lot more.... thats a subject matter...

*end rant*

:D The beast has been unleashed, drop the leash ;)
    I need a coffee!
    you still ARE a predominantly catholic country... didnt you know that ;)

Yeh, I knew that and I looked and looked and looked and even had other people looking for me - maybe it's STILL in some shops? :o

It would be great if you could scan it though :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

I am a paid up eseason ticket member of .tv - Christ that is sad to admit I know but it's handy if you miss goals on the telly or the game isn't even covered by sky or bbc. Worth the fee alone to see the interview one Friday evening in January when God returned - this grown man had tears of joy in his eyes!

I am not overly confident about tomorrow - don't like ready shite about the proposed route the victory parade will take (it is on the .tv site) - methinks they're tempting fate... fingers crossed Rafa will keep their feet on the ground and motivate them properly to finish the job off. I don't want that Sheringham ex manc c*nt smiling at the end..

George Bernard Shaw
    shano wrote:
    I am a paid up eseason ticket member of .tv - Christ that is sad to admit I know but it's handy if you miss goals on the telly or the game isn't even covered by sky or bbc. Worth the fee alone to see the interview one Friday evening in January when God returned - this grown man had tears of joy in his eyes!

I am not overly confident about tomorrow - don't like ready shite about the proposed route the victory parade will take (it is on the .tv site) - methinks they're tempting fate... fingers crossed Rafa will keep their feet on the ground and motivate them properly to finish the job off. I don't want that Sheringham ex manc c*nt smiling at the end..

I know, i predict it being a good game. I just think we've got too much class for them. Have you been up to Anfield to see them? I've only been about 5 times. I saw them at Wembley Stadium aswell in about 1981 where they lost to the mancs 2-1. And I've seen em' at Upton Park where we won 4-0 or 4-1.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I know, i predict it being a good game. I just think we've got too much class for them. Have you been up to Anfield to see them? I've only been about 5 times. I saw them at Wembley Stadium aswell in about 1981 where they lost to the mancs 2-1. And I've seen em' at Upton Park where we won 4-0 or 4-1.

I too have an iffy feeling about tomorrow....don't like being favourite!

I was at the most amazing game in our proud history, paid a fortune to go to istanbul last year but it was worth it :D
    I need a coffee!

*end rant*

I could care less.... :p
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

Oooh dangerous territory there. *hides from Dunk*
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles

the day your country invents a language is the day you guys are allowed to change that language to suit yourselves ;):p

until that day comes its

couldn't care less
    and
    maths

and on Jerry Springer type shows all i ever hear is " i aks you a question... " "jerry.. he aks me to do this", etc etc

fuckin "aks"... its...ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so its now:-
    couldnt care less
    maths
    and ask
    What's aks? :p

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:

Games I've been to:

15 Sep 1996 - Chelsea (5-1) Fowler 15', Berger 42', Myres 45' og, Berger 49', Barnes 57', Leboeuf 85' pen.

23 Feb 1998 - Everton (1-1) Ferguson 58', Ince 67'

20 Feb 1999 - West Ham (2-2) Fowler 22', Lampard 24' pen., Owen 45', Keller 74'

11 Mar 2000 - Sunderland (1-1) Berger 2' pen., Phillips 79' pen.

08 May 2001 - Chelsea (2-2) Owen 7', Hasselbaink 13', Owen 60', Hasselbaink 66'

23 Dec 2001 - Arsenal (1-2) Henry 45', Ljungberg 53', Litmanen 55'

15 Jan 2005 - Man Utd (0-1) Rooney 21'

02 Nov 2005 - Anderlecht (3-0) Morientes 33', Garcia 60', Cisse 89'

21 Feb 2006 - Benfica AWAY (0-1) Luisao 84'

George Bernard Shaw
    Byrnzie wrote:

Thank you :) finally a link that does what it's supposed to :)

I've been fucking downloading stuff all day that nobody told me I CAN'T download and then when I say it doesn't work it's cos I'M stupid??? :eek:

Ach I dunno :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    the day your country invents a language is the day you guys are allowed to change that language to suit yourselves ;):p

until that day comes its

couldn't care less
    and
    maths

and on Jerry Springer type shows all i ever hear is " i aks you a question... " "jerry.. he aks me to do this", etc etc

fuckin "aks"... its...ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldnt care less
    maths
    and ask

I'm not going to go there......just know that Jerry Springer isn't "typical" american......

what about sensuous?? Sensuous up, get me a beer!

Yontoo, Going to the game? Yontoo??
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Thank you :) finally a link that does what it's supposed to :)

I've been fucking downloading stuff all day that nobody told me I CAN'T download and then when I say it doesn't work it's cos I'M stupid??? :eek:

Ach I dunno :mad:

Of course you're not stupid. :) If people explained things better you wouldn't have had the problem

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Of course you're not stupid. :) If people explained things better you wouldn't have had the problem

EXACTLY!!!!!! :cool:

Try explaining that to THEM though :rolleyes: and ya get all this computer gibberish talk that we all have to understand.

I'm sorry dunky, I really do appreciate all your efforts though :) honestly :) but just remember some people don't speak computer.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    I too have an iffy feeling about tomorrow....don't like being favourite!

I was at the most amazing game in our proud history, paid a fortune to go to istanbul last year but it was worth it :D

You went? No way! Must have been amazing?
    couldnt care less
    maths
    and ask

Right! And it's not color, it's COLOUR!