Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooOoo :eek: trying to find a first aid course for me insurance didnt realise they were so expensive !!!! over £100 any of u lot done one resently I did about 10 yrs ago, think its a little out of date :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    ooOoo :eek: trying to find a first aid course for me insurance didnt realise they were so expensive !!!! over £100 any of u lot done one resently I did about 10 yrs ago, think its a little out of date :o

:eek: that's a lot of money! maybe you should come over here to take the course ;), the last ad for one I saw was for way less money than that.

I've never been on a first aid course but we've gone over the basics on various occasions (on camps and stuff)..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    wait wait!!! ehhhh posters, footie, guitars, boobies, strippers, beer and fannies?

i've reeled ye back in havent i? ;)

Phewwwww I thought we'd lost you to the dark side there dude...tits it is :D
    V V wrote:
    yeah thick Irish git can only talk about football :p

...and all the other stuff dunk mentioned :p
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    it just is art. art doesn't have to be nor should be explained and if you don't get it, you're the dumb one. :rolleyes:

besides, the artist is obviously trying to reveal a severe flaw in our society by doing that.

:confused:

I think.

no. it's just shite dressed up as pretentious wank masquerading as modern toss being talked about by plum-chewing dickheads like Brian Sewell.

;)

p.s. Everton 0-2 Liverpool. sweet. :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    eh no... he's just stealing what's already been done millions of times. I think I recall doing something like that when I was 8 or something :D does that make me an artiste? :cool: :p

piss-artist, probably... :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    eMMI wrote:
    now, this has nothing to do with the thread topic (*best British accent* sorry! :o) but it's too cute not to share! :Dhttp://virtualhug.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/nom-nom-nom.jpg

awwwww... ain't nature cute...

which reminds me... anyone else see the pictures in today's Metro ? the one's of the heron in Holland ? the heron grabbing a cute little bunny-wunny by the ear, holding it under water to drown it and then swallowing it whole ?

WARNING - do not look here if you like bunnies...

awwwwwwwww..... ain't nature cruel... :D
  • Arsenal 4 - 0 Porto

back on winning ways!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    ok I need to push this here (hehehehe)
    it is a sticky on the Porch but what the heck !!
    some of us from here have a friend on the "other board" who is doing a wonderful thing which is helping turn his life around as well as others!

A dear Friend is Cycling across America to raise moneys for The Chrohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.

Please read his blog and if it moves you Please donate what you can, Thank You for reading xxxx V

I'm intending on doing an entire cross country trip at my own pace from NY to San Diego. Mostly inspired by George Martin forner NY Giant who walked across america and raised tons of money for our fallen troops and for 9/11 victims and also by 25 bikers who biked from Baltimore to Golden Gate Bridge in SF to raise money for cancer. And there goal was to raise 60,000. Mine is to raise 50,000 in about 2-3 months that it should take me to do this trip. I believe in my friends, and people to help me in this. The cause I'm biking for is the CCFA The Chrohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Crohn's disease is a chronic (ongoing) disorder that causes inflammation of the digestive or gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Although it can involve any area of the GI tract from the mouth to the anus, it most commonly affects the small intestine and/or colon.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> For more info go here:

http://www.ccfa.org

You can donate securely and easily here:

http://www.ccfa.kintera.org/cyclingacrossamerica

If one person can do something like this like George Martin did imagine what we can do as a collective unit. Not only do we help each other but you feel like you exist for a reason. Feel ALIVE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/mynamehere/radiohead/DSC07540.jpg
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:

which reminds me... anyone else see the pictures in today's Metro ? the one's of the heron in Holland ? the heron grabbing a cute little bunny-wunny by the ear, holding it under water to drown it and then swallowing it whole ?

Herons have to eat too you know...and they don't have any hands to skin the rabbit or a knife and fork hence eating it whole....don't demonise the heron (and I don't mean you jrd) :D
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    some of us from here have a friend on the "other board" who is doing a wonderful thing which is helping turn his life around as well as others!

A dear Friend is Cycling across America to raise moneys for The Chrohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.

Please read his blog and if it moves you Please donate what you can, Thank You for reading xxxx V

I'm intending on doing an entire cross country trip at my own pace from NY to San Diego. Mostly inspired by George Martin forner NY Giant who walked across america and raised tons of money for our fallen troops and for 9/11 victims and also by 25 bikers who biked from Baltimore to Golden Gate Bridge in SF to raise money for cancer. And there goal was to raise 60,000. Mine is to raise 50,000 in about 2-3 months that it should take me to do this trip. I believe in my friends, and people to help me in this. The cause I'm biking for is the CCFA The Chrohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Crohn's disease is a chronic (ongoing) disorder that causes inflammation of the digestive or gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Although it can involve any area of the GI tract from the mouth to the anus, it most commonly affects the small intestine and/or colon.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> For more info go here:

If one person can do something like this like George Martin did imagine what we can do as a collective unit. Not only do we help each other but you feel like you exist for a reason. Feel ALIVE!

Nice plug for Eli!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    V V wrote:

Hats off to him :D
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hats off to him :D

Just to add to V's post he now has a myspace where he will be blogging. Go make friends with Eli :)

http://www.myspace.com/cycleacrossamerica

Oh and if anyone is going to donate I saw a question elsewhere asking how to donate from overseas and all you do is in the 'State' box the last option is 'not in the US' ;)

So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    jrd wrote:

yes, nature is the cutest! :Dhttp://icanhascheezburger.com/

*decides not to click on jrd's link*

*goes back and reads what jrd wrote* what the fock is a heron anyway?

*googles heron*

*clicks 'Images'*

*sees picture*

oh dear Lord!! :eek:

*runs away*

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    yes, nature is the cutest! :Dhttp://icanhascheezburger.com/

*decides not to click on jrd's link*

*goes back and reads what jrd wrote* what the fock is a heron anyway?

*googles heron*

*clicks 'Images'*

*sees picture*

oh dear Lord!! :eek:

*runs away*

a heron holding a bunny by the ears is no different to you carrying that mouse out of the shop the other day by the tail!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

a heron holding a bunny by the ears is no different to you carrying that mouse out of the shop the other day by the tail!

I did not carry it by the tail. :rolleyes:

besides, I carried it to safety. :p
    eMMI wrote:

I find mice cute, but rats disgusting.
    If I ever saw a rat indoors, I would seriously freak out.
    Buru wrote:
    I find mice cute, but rats disgusting.
    If I ever saw a rat indoors, I would seriously freak out.

I don't even want to think about seeing a rat indoors when the mouse made me feel very strange already. :eek:

it was very very very cute though. :)
    eMMI wrote:

i would have carried it by the tail to safety!
    that is quite often how people handle mice!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

This thread has suddenly gone all Of mice and men...

what´s wrong with you?!! :D

Anyway, I saw NIN yesterday, and they blew my mind away (again). They are SO good live, really. And the lights for the show... wow

I need great shows to tide me over till the next PJ gig... :p
    This one worked. :cool:
    Buru wrote:
    This thread has suddenly gone all Of mice and men...

what´s wrong with you?!! :D

Anyway, I saw NIN yesterday, and they blew my mind away (again). They are SO good live, really. And the lights for the show... wow

I need great shows to tide me over till the next PJ gig... :p
    This one worked. :cool:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonice :D

yes i woul love to see them again very good buzz !
    Who's up for the Dublin crew re-conviening for PJ in Dublin 09???

I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Who's up for the Dublin crew re-conviening for PJ in Dublin 09???

*jumps up and down excitedly while waving her hand in the air*

me, me, me!! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    *jumps up and down excitedly while waving her hand in the air*

me, me, me!! :D

OK its me and you em's :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OK its me and you em's :D

what better company could we ask for? :D
    eMMI wrote:
    what better company could we ask for? :D

Me :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

oh piffle! :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh you're serious...cool ;)
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

:eek:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh you're serious...cool ;)

yeah, well only if you want me there...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eMMI wrote:

... how do you know is someone's been watching too much Monty Python? :eek: :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    :eek:

yeah, well only if you want me there...

and why wouldn't we/he want you there? :)

I just like saying piffle. :D