Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Anyone want to buy a Blond hippey slave? I can clean,cook,wash the car etc .I dont have a price but the bidding starts at £20. I need the cash so i can surport my favorite band in the coming months. Please bid but will need time off durying the summer.

Get back to me

You shouldn't say things like that - Dunkman will internally combust!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anyone want to buy a Blond hippey slave? I can clean,cook,wash the car etc .I dont have a price but the bidding starts at £20. I need the cash so i can surport my favorite band in the coming months. Please bid but will need time off durying the summer.

Get back to me
    I'd love a Blond Hippey slave, unfortunately you don't live in my part of the world!

My birthday is 21st of July and, though I will be buying tickets, etc. before, I'm going to ask for them to be my birthday presents!

Edit: PS male or female?
  • Options
    Hello people im skit till friday when i get payed. So thats me out of get tix today, but does anyone know when the verona tix go on genrall sale or any of the other europe dates. and where best to get them. if you can help cheers
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Anyone know if Dave is planning on going to any shows? Dublin maybe?

yeah... he's booked a flight anyhow :)

he's trying for tickets tonight as well
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hello people im skit till friday when i get payed. So thats me out of get tix today, but does anyone know when the verona tix go on genrall sale or any of the other europe dates. and where best to get them. if you can help cheers

You gotta pay by credit card, so does it matter if you have money today or Friday?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:

Luckily Dunk knows this is a guy as we were stood in front of him in the queue ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

he's a bloke... so i wont ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    akuzedakuzed Posts: 63
    You can use Visa bank cards the same as credit cards mate, so if you've not got enough in the bank it wouldn't be accepted. My Barclays debit card is also a Visa card
    Astoria - April 20th 2006
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Reading - August 27th 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'd love a Blond Hippey slave, unfortunately you don't live in my part of the world!

My birthday is 21st of July and, though I will be buying tickets, etc. before, I'm going to ask for them to be my birthday presents!

Edit: PS male or female?

Dont you live in london or have you moved since then? Im Male 23 smei-healthy.

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options

You ARE trying to sell yourself, aren't you. I'm London (well Greater London), I live in Twickenham (Borough of Richmond upon Thames) but you're from a shit seaside town... that's not next door....
  • Options
    Cheers dudes and dudets for the help i got find my credit card now bloody mother hide it from me.

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    You ARE trying to sell yourself, aren't you. I'm London (well Greater London), I live in Twickenham (Borough of Richmond upon Thames) but you're from a shit seaside town... that's not next door....

YES I am. Iv done it for charity now for myself

You dont know anyone called Micheal Champman do you he live in twickenham (Borough Of Richmond) of Grater London he an old friand of mine.

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

You should advertise yourself ! :D:D LOL

Yay I'm glad Dave is going to Dublin. I hope he gets tix tonight, after the trouble he had last time :)

Thankfully I have a debit and a credit card :D So when my money runs out I'll just switch cards :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options

so you have a healthy semi? nice :eek:
  • Options
    Cheers dudes and dudets for the help i got find my credit card now bloody mother hide it from me.
    Try her underwear drawer...
  • Options
    he's a bloke... so i wont ;)

Whoops! Maybe externally combust then?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Try her underwear drawer...

yeah... and if you find a big plastic thingy ...its for beating fish, or curling hair... i forget which!! ;)
  • Options
    yeah... and if you find a big plastic thingy ...its for beating fish, or curling hair... i forget which!! ;)

I thought they were light sabers??
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

Haha!! Dunk knows his stuff ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I thought they were light sabers??

maybe they are? but why is the handle all sticky then... extra grip?

enough of this smutty talk for the next 3.12 minutes.... i'm off to check the world clock thing for the 1,395,274 time.... i said "clock" by the way ;)
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Anyone know if Dave is planning on going to any shows? Dublin maybe?

Dublin & Reading is the plan.... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    You guys are sick i did not find my mums dildo in her undweare draw(ha ha). she not that dume to hide my card there unfortunly. i looked allover this place nothing it sucks god dam

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    You guys are sick i did not find my mums dildo in her undweare draw(ha ha). she not that dume to hide my card there unfortunly. i looked allover this place nothing it sucks god dam

She doesn't hide things from you in her underwear drawer - she knows of your hidden vices then...
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    well well well looks like the big puppy dogs eyes on the old man worked

I'm coming to DUBLIN :D:D:D:D:D

That's excellent news VV!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    maybe they are? but why is the handle all sticky then... extra grip?

enough of this smutty talk for the next 3.12 minutes.... i'm off to check the world clock thing for the 1,395,274 time.... i said "clock" by the way ;)

I thought the end was always sticky 'cos my dad used to dress up in black leather and some sort of black leather mask when they played their games, and that because my mum was so scared of Darth Vader it made her hands sweaty??

(Oh shit...wrong blog! I thought this was the Samaritans!!)
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    UKDave wrote:
    Dublin & Reading is the plan.... :D

Seriously for a nanno second... if I don't get 10c tickets tonight will someone PLEASE get me a ticket on Saturday..........?!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    She doesn't hide things from you in her underwear drawer - she knows of your hidden vices then...

Ha ha ha LOL you are a funny guy. How u know adout my viecs i thought that was screat.

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    LOL....I log off, then log back on today and what do I see, the same ol' people....the scots, the brits and the irish.....:D

So hopefully we'll be seeing each other soon...
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I thought the end was always sticky 'cos my dad used to dress up in black leather and some sort of black leather mask when they played their games, and that because my mum was so scared of Darth Vader it made her hands sweaty??

(Oh shit...wrong blog! I thought this was the Samaritans!!)

if your mum dressed up as Princess Leia then the stickyness will be as a result of her sellotaping Danish pastries to the side of her hair to achieve the desired look ;)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Seriously for a nanno second... if I don't get 10c tickets tonight will someone PLEASE get me a ticket on Saturday..........?!!!

Hi If I get 10C tix and you don't you're welcome to my other one.

If I don't get them I'll be looking for myself on Sat so easy enough to get you one. (EDIT: if I'm successful :rolleyes: )

Let me know as you don't want to end up with a dozen of us getting you tix.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?