Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    **drinks the gin**

Thanks V.. things look a bit 'rosier' now! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good goood
    I must say i was a bit like that yesterday hit town with the kids which was okish but near the end Mali slipped and fell off her scooter smaked her face on the ground :( i thought she had smashed her teeth or broken her nose luckerly not, but a very bad cut under her bottom lip she was very shaken and we headed straight back. once I'd sorted her out with steri strips ect... no cuppa tea straight for the redwine and only 5pm ! hahahaha

she is fine tho in a lil pain and with have a scar, probably need stitches but they would have used the same sticky ones , oh well
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Poor Mali! Yeah.. they would use steri-strip so why bother. We hit Kingston yesterday for last minute stuff with my dad. I was happy to be home! I was so tired, I couldn't think straight for planning so I did nothing. Then I couldn't go to sleep because I was thinking of all the stuff I needed to do so I got up again at 1am to plan the menues to try and cater for everyone's tastes. Now Rob and Gabrielle are searching for a X-mas tree. Apparently they're not having much luck getting one! So..... I'm going to bed with my bottle of wine - wake me up on the 28th! (Well... maybe a bit for x-mas morning and opening the prezzies - then straight back to bed).
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Merry x-mas to the crew. I'll be seeing you all late next year.
    Byrnzie wrote:

wooo hooo looking forward to that ! xxxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    [font=Candy Cane (Unregistered)]Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2008

Love from
    Rita Rob Gabrielle
    [/font]

Yay for seeing Byrnzie in 2008! Yay for seeing Marina in 2008!
    awww thanks lovely and thanks for the card Beautiful :D

Emmi your card was fab and the mit is sitting on buddha's lap :eek: hahahaha

everyone your cards are winging there way but maybe a taking a day off tomorrow so I'll say now

MMMMERRY CHRIIISTMAS and lots of love from the Bones :D xxxxxxxx
  • Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for the Dublin crew! :)
    Hope to see you guys in the new year, Dublin, tour, around Europe,
    who knows ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Well here i am again just to wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS and have fun celebrating it all....see ya XXX ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    good goood

Thanks for your X-mas card V! I got it today! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Thanks for your X-mas card V! I got it today! :)

you'er very welcome :D

wow thats pretty good as I was late in sending ummm 17th I think so not bad and crimbo's not completely over.

B what did u do for Christmas this year or did u skip it?
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Merry Christmas to all the Dublin Crew....:)
  • Byrnzie wrote:

Excellent news!! Meet up time! :D

Happy belated Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a fantastic New Year. xxxx
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Stoney!!! Hope you had a good christmas.

Caz.. meet up 26th January (I think) as well.. Marina in London all the way from Argentina! Also sometime in March, Emmi will be here...

So lots of opportunities for drinking until Big Boy Byrnzie's back - then we have a mega session!
    Last post for 2007 and first one for 2008.

Hope you all had a great time over the holidays. Wishing you all a very happy new year :D
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    redrock wrote:
    Stoney!!! Hope you had a good christmas.

Caz.. meet up 26th January (I think) as well.. Marina in London all the way from Argentina! Also sometime in March, Emmi will be here...
    Me too! Yay March!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Happy new year!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • She beat me to it...

Happy new year all... see (as many of) you (as possible) on the 26th :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    oi oi!

Happy new year and all that shiznit! I got to ring in the new year with a glass of champagne and work... lots and lots of fucking work!

only about 3 weeks till we all go on the piss in london... still need to get a place to stay! I'll be doing lots of shopping too, can't wait for the break :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • I'll try and make the meet up on 26th but it might be difficult. I have something planned on the Sunday evening, but I'll see what happens!

Anything planned so far? :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • happy new year pissheads :)

sooooooooooooo glad to be back at work :eek:

I can't type anymore :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Happy New Year :D

ooo my tenC xmas single came today :D niiice
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm back baby :D

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year!

8 Weeks today and the female population of the world will be in floods of tears....Irish Al is gettin married :D
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    Happy New Year :D

ooo my tenC xmas single came today :D niiice

yeah,ding-dong on the door beel this morning and there's the postie with the 10c single...! :D weird!!! normally don't get it until April!!!! well done 10c!

oh yeah, and a happy New Year to all... hope you're all over your hangovers ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    8 Weeks today and the female population of the world will be in floods of tears....Irish Al is gettin married :D

tears of joy that finally they'll be safe at last no doubt... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    tears of joy that finally they'll be safe at last no doubt... ;)

yes that was my thought !!!!

arrrrrrrrrrr HELP PLZ !!!

can anyone baby sit for me on 19th??????? i'm gettin desporate :(
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    V V wrote:
    yes that was my thought !!!!

arrrrrrrrrrr HELP PLZ !!!

can anyone baby sit for me on 19th??????? i'm gettin desporate :(

I can but u would need to put whoever needs to be babysat onto a plane to Tasmania.......:p
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm back baby :D

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year!

Poor girl... ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    aus_suz wrote:
    I can but u would need to put whoever needs to be babysat onto a plane to Tasmania.......:p

hahaha well theres 2 of them and they are only 6 and 10 :o

I want my B'day night out playing skittles in the pub but with all my friends, hence no one left to baby sit ! damn

why dont u get on a plane and stay here ??? :p
    BTW I'm thinking of finaly getting a new mobile had mine 6 years

what do you have?
    is it any good?
    why do you like it?

i have been looking at the motorazr v3 in black , I know alot of ppl have that one but it does look sexy :p
    p.s i'm pay as you go vodafone