Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I haven't done my cards :o. Or rather I should say WE. Got all the stuff to MAKE them at some little someone's request but...... :o
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    I haven't done my cards :o. Or rather I should say WE. Got all the stuff to MAKE them at some little someone's request but...... :o

I've made half of my cards... but have not sent them out yet!! :eek:

you might get them for easter, like we get the christmas single here in Argentina... :rolleyes: :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    V V wrote:

be appoligies now as i have written most of your xmas cards but lost the paper with addresses on :( if you could pm me no wait email me (hate clearing out my pm box) with addies i'll get em off asap :) thank you xxxx

emails plz !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    So who's going to see Neil Young at the hammersmith Apollo in March? I got tickets for the saturday... not great seats but what the hell.
    redrock wrote:
    So who's going to see Neil Young at the hammersmith Apollo in March? I got tickets for the saturday... not great seats but what the hell.

OOOooooo maybe , i'll consult the old fella !

p.s beautiful words for Hippiemom in ur sig. :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Consult quickly your pinkness. Tix are expensive though. Also, check your e-mail.
    FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Some little old lady took the front of the car off and Rob ended up in the bushes....

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

No car now.... he was off to get the x-mas tree and do the food shopping.

FUCK!!!!!!
    redrock wrote:
    FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Some little old lady took the front of the car off and Rob ended up in the bushes....

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK!!!!!!

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

is he ok ?

bummer you will have to carry a tree back between you *giggle* sorry

hope u can get it fixed quick !
    oo i just saw all the stickys have gone !

anyway just had a look row E 14-15 circle not bad view/seats but £75 each :eek: flip ! that was for the sunday..... when are you going red?
    Going on the Saturday VV. Easier to sort Gabrielle out. Got circle seats.. Row T :rolleyes:. Still £65 (or was it £63?)
    ummm red unless i can get for free , not going just cant do it.

so tired went to Portishead gig in Bristol last night very good , i really liked the new stuff , darker more electronic, very niiice :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    oo i just saw all the stickys have gone !

anyway just had a look row E 14-15 circle not bad view/seats but £75 each :eek: flip ! that was for the sunday..... when are you going red?

just had a quick look on ticketbastard and can't even seem to get 1 for the saturday night... have they sold out ? doesn't say so...

anyway, would love to go but might have to try and get a ticket nearer the time somehow - a bit expensive for me at the moment, just spent a fortune on two tickets for Bruce at the Emirates next May, done the Christmas shopping, and today a mate's come up with a ticket for Bruce at the O2 on Wednesday (yay! :D) so i'm now officially broke!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    so i'm now officially broke!
    I'm broke too.... same reasons but without Bruce! Bloody christmas (and birthday!). My Mother in Law is giving me money for christmas, so I will consider my ticket a x-mas pressie. Not sure how Rob will consider his - probably spending the family's food budget. Shame on him!
    redrock wrote:
    I'm broke too.... same reasons but without Bruce! Bloody christmas (and birthday!). My Mother in Law is giving me money for christmas, so I will consider my ticket a x-mas pressie. Not sure how Rob will consider his - probably spending the family's food budget. Shame on him!

LOL!
    The mother-in-law gave me some money as well, and i went out on Tuesday and spent it all on clothes and shoes! feck!!! if only i'd waited i could have said thanks for the Bruce ticket instead of thanks for the jumper...! :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrock wrote:
    FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK!!!!!!
    :eek: as long as he's ok :o everything after that is just marmite (i.e. shite) but ya know what I mean!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrock wrote:

Im holding out for an Irish date.

I thought it would've been announced by now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    morning just got the last second class post! yay :)

eek getting the xmas tingle today

who's got their tree's up?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:

JUst put ours up yesterday...its proper xmas now :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    we don't put an xmas tree up in our house... stoopid rented places!! It'd probably get attacked with ketchup and set on fire or something.

It won't be christmas for me till I'm back home in the bogland, with the deer skipping in the snow... :o
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    we don't put an xmas tree up in our house... stoopid rented places!! It'd probably get attacked with ketchup and set on fire or something.

It won't be christmas for me till I'm back home in the bogland, with the deer skipping in the snow... :o
    same here Jenny :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:

I'll be sending mine tomorrow I think :o.

We almost had our christmas tree up this week-end!
    V V wrote:

tree went up last Thursday so it's proper festive now, innit. :D
    bloody thing's now filling the space where my armchair normally goes though :mad:

still 3.5 more days of work to get through... booooo!

off to see Thomas The Tank Engine in Didcot on Sunday, can things possibly get any more exciting!!!! :o
    I actually managed to put the tree up on Dec 9th this year, a new record of earliness.

Rita, hope your hubby is ok! :eek:

I wish I could see NY in the Apollo, lucky you that are going! :cool:
    jrd wrote:
    off to see Thomas The Tank Engine in Didcot on Sunday, can things possibly get any more exciting!!!! :o

You are SOOOOOO lucky!!! If I hadn't spent all my money on Neil Young tickets, I would ask you to get a tix to that for me! :D

Hubby fine Marina, thank you. He was very shaken though - and for Rob to be shaken, it takes a lot!
  • Buru wrote:
    I actually managed to put the tree up on Dec 9th this year, a new record of earliness.

Rita, hope your hubby is ok! :eek:

I wish I could see NY in the Apollo, lucky you that are going! :cool:
    what's the London plan? I recruited a few more for the weekend when I was in Birmingham :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    what's the London plan? I recruited a few more for the weekend when I was in Birmingham :)

No idea. Get together and drink? :D

I left Rita and Pippa in charge, I'm not sure if they have started organizing. I'll have to reprimand them. ;)
    Maybe I should leave you in charge? lol
  • Buru wrote:
    No idea. Get together and drink? :D

I left Rita and Pippa in charge, I'm not sure if they have started organizing. I'll have to reprimand them. ;)
    :D well I have people asking me what part of town they should stay in... any idea what part of town we'll be drinking in?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Buru wrote:
    :eek: Pippa (or someone!) did something on facebook!

We'll be drinking somewhere central Helen!
    Last and first! I love doing that :)

Have a good day everyone!
  • redrock wrote:
    :eek: Pippa (or someone!) did something on facebook!

We'll be drinking somewhere central Helen!
    :) cool... somewhere central! Hmmm... have we figured out any late late pubs yet?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life