Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ooo yeah location would be good to know... I haven't booked a place to stay yet!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Nearly crashed today! Was overtaking a roadsweeper when some fucker pulled out of a sidestreet without a stopping (at the stop sign)...I had to slam on my brakes and get back in behind the roadsweeper but it was all mucky and wet so my brakes pretty much didn't work....I was heading straight into the back of the roadsweeper so had to swerve up onto the grass verge over a huge step...got onto the grass...brakes still not working....heading straight into a wall....managed to swerve again and ended up parallel to the wall about a foot away from it :eek:

Pulled away and had a fooking flat tire :mad: Neither of the fuckers stopped!
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Lucky escape Al! At least you only have a flat tire....
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    Nearly crashed today! Was overtaking a roadsweeper when some fucker pulled out of a sidestreet without a stopping (at the stop sign)...I had to slam on my brakes and get back in behind the roadsweeper but it was all mucky and wet so my brakes pretty much didn't work....I was heading straight into the back of the roadsweeper so had to swerve up onto the grass verge over a huge step...got onto the grass...brakes still not working....heading straight into a wall....managed to swerve again and ended up parallel to the wall about a foot away from it :eek:

Pulled away and had a fooking flat tire :mad: Neither of the fuckers stopped!

As Rita said, you were lucky! :eek:

Drivers are crazy this time of the year too, you have to be extra careful... the road is full of whackos...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Marina... if you're still here.. I'm not sure I have the correct addy for you (you moved didn't you?). Will you pm me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh Al ! scary

OK EVERYONE please be extra careful out there now its colder and the roads are more slippery PLEASE ! thank you, I dont need to start worring about you all any more then I do normaly ! ok ? good :D

I'm feeling good today (still got a ton of books to sort by friday but:o ) yesterday DUNK i spent the day in a castle in south WAles yayyyyyy it was so amazing , mad place in the Brecon Beacons its called Craig y Nos Castle , it has a theater built in 1878 grade 1 listed that we went to film our Butterfly dance wow it was beautiful , bloody frezing thou. as its not alowed heating and my costume was very skippy, oh well dance more to keep warm. if anyone fancyed a break it's a good place to go prety cheap too!
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.opera-singer.co.uk/craignos.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.opera-singer.co.uk/adelina2.htm&h=216&w=288&sz=21&hl=en&start=19&um=1&tbnid=gV4gEpL8hJa2JM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcraig%2By%2Bnos%2Btheater%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DN

sooooooooooooo I still got a touch of Xmas stuff to sort out and the last of the decorations to put up but nearly there and feeling very excited *does a lil dance*

how about the rest of you's ????

what are your xmas plans ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    :eek: I just saw Eli's posts on myspace WOW

I had no idea this was what he would do and I'm so proud of him if you dont know him he is a jammer from NY moved to Miami but life has not been so great and he's taken off on a bike and is heading North just like Chris MCandlesss (sp?)
    its so great to see him finially doing something with his life (hopefuly kicking the weed) he is an amazing person whos been to caught by drugs and the fast life for too long

if you want to follow his journey on myspace add him
    http://www.myspace.com/bigedogg

on here he is Stickboy.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • wow... I hope he's gonna have a better outcome than Chris :( has he planned everything properly?

Al... glad your ok :o roads this time of the year can be shit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V something made me look at his myspace yesterday and I was :eek: ... so glad he has found something he really wants to do ... scared us a little a few weeks ago ... I subscribed to his blog yesterday so should hopefully get an e-mail whenever he manages to post.

Wanted to tell him to stay safe ... but sounds silly as of course he will try to :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Helen I think his only plan was to get the fuck out of where he was!
    really dont know , tryed to workout what he has with him from his posts but not sure. he seems to be drinking plenty of water and eating here n there.
    Chime - yes me too but instead just sent him well wishes.

we should try to get more ppl to sign up for his blog !
  • V V wrote:
    I just added him as a friend on myspace...I'm very interested in someone who is willing to make that drastic of a change (wish I had it in me)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    I just added him as a friend on myspace...I'm very interested in someone who is willing to make that drastic of a change (wish I had it in me)

yay well done ! :)
    yes it is an amazing show of human strength
    a right of passage to make us reflect and renew ourselives
    I'm so proud of him *sniff sniff* hehehe

we should start a thread on the pit about it all !
    Morning all!

Ack, last day of work tomorrow. Heading out dancing tonight, will be dying!!

Kind of looking forward to xmas being over, everyone keeps annoying me about presents and what to buy me... major shit buzz!

Anyway...

Happy Christmas holidays! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V V wrote:
    Helen I think his only plan was to get the fuck out of where he was!
    really dont know , tryed to workout what he has with him from his posts but not sure. he seems to be drinking plenty of water and eating here n there.
    Chime - yes me too but instead just sent him well wishes.

:o sounds scary! Hope he's thought it out properly.

Jenny, happy christmas holidays :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    merry christmas jen :)
    Merry Chrimbo ya'll :D
    I need a coffee!
    :o sounds scary! Hope he's thought it out properly.

Jenny, happy christmas holidays :)

He'll be fine... It's Eli we're talking about :) I hope he will find what he is searching for.
  • redrock wrote:
    He'll be fine... It's Eli we're talking about :) I hope he will find what he is searching for.
    I've never really spoken to him so I didn't know.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    yay well done ! :)
    yes it is an amazing show of human strength
    a right of passage to make us reflect and renew ourselives
    I'm so proud of him *sniff sniff* hehehe

we should start a thread on the pit about it all !

wow I had no idea, I'll be sure to suscribe to his blog
    good for him!!
    I'm soooo hungover this morning. Drank too much Bacardi last night, only got to bed at 4, up again at 6 for work.Even threw in a good girlie cry for good measure... I'm such a twat!

I think I'm still a little drunk, and I'd give aaaanything to go back to bed right now :( holding on to the lucozade and orange juice while I wait for the canteen to cook me some rashers. And here's me thinkin I got to finish my xmas shopping after work today... fook that, back to bed for me at 2pm :o

*shivers* stoopid withdrawl symptoms
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm soooo hungover this morning. Drank too much Bacardi last night, only got to bed at 4, up again at 6 for work.Even threw in a good girlie cry for good measure... I'm such a twat!

I think I'm still a little drunk, and I'd give aaaanything to go back to bed right now :( holding on to the lucozade and orange juice while I wait for the canteen to cook me some rashers. And here's me thinkin I got to finish my xmas shopping after work today... fook that, back to bed for me at 2pm :o

Oh no Jenny :o lucozade AND orange juice AND rashers... that's always a bad sign. Any painkillers hanging around? They DO work!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:

Ho Ho Ho!!!
    I need a coffee!
    the OJ worked the best... lucozade was too fizzy... and I ended up getting a sausage and egg sammich instead... yum :D

Only two hours till work is finished, it has my brain melted. And I haven't fallen asleep at my desk at aaall today... honest!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    :eek: Pippa (or someone!) did something on facebook!

We'll be drinking somewhere central Helen!

oh no, not facebook again... i check that about once a month if i remember. :o

if there's a gonna be some meetin', drinkin' and yellin' i need to know when and where... can someone summarise the plan so far ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Em... I think the general plan is London on the 26th January :D

Happy christmas to the dublin crew :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Last day at work, for 2007!! Yay!!

Not coming back till Jan 2nd

so happy christmas to all just in case, and see some of you in January! :eek:

:D
    Em... I think the general plan is London on the 26th January :D

Happy christmas to the dublin crew :)

yup, that's all we have
    oh and somewhere central lol

we need a big table!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    so got back from boozin with my auld work crew......started at 4pm....

spinning a little!!

missin an xmas shindig in dublin as a result!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Getting a courtesy car today (finally!). I'm going nuts trying to figure out menus for the next few days (over christmas) and doing the shopping list, etc.

Where's the gin?
    *hands red the gin* :D