Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,377
    Got my first choice Milwaukee GA...looking to trade one of those for a Denver GA if anyone is doing both shows...we can swap!
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Thank you TenClub.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    Lchic18Lchic18 Posts: 6
    Lincoln NE...see ya in October!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The credit card has been charged and PJ 10c tickets confirm I have Cincy GA tickets. No email though. Thinking that there may be a bit of a gap? Got confirmation here about 7:00 PM EST or so. Anyone else have the same? I receive all of the 10c communication and yes, I checked the email trash. Either way, I have them and that is a very good thing. I figured that there may be specifics in the email that I'm missing.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Got my Memphis GA! Can't wait! See you guys in the pit!
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    I got reserved Memphis and would gladly trade both for 1 GA.
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    bbarna44bbarna44 Lincoln, NE Posts: 11
    Anyone looking to trade Lincoln GA for Lincoln Reserved let me know..
  • Options
    J4MyTreeJ4MyTree Pittsburgh Posts: 15
    I'm overjoyed that I will see Pearl Jam return to Detroit. Should be a great show!
    09-28-05 PNC Park
    06-23-06 Mellon Arena
    10-11-13 Consol Energy Center
    10-12-13 First Niagra Center
    10-16-14 Joe Louis Arena
    04-28-16 Wells Fargo Center
    04-29-16 Wells Fargo Center "Tenadelphia"
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    First time getting GA seats. How early do people get there to get rail spots?
  • Options
    alizmi said:

First time getting GA seats. How early do people get there to get rail spots?

Wondering that myself.

• Options
    Kimba13Kimba13 Pittsburgh Posts: 4
    edited May 2014
    Memphis GA!!! Yes! Now to find someone willing to travel that far to go. Ha
  • Options
    JamcrazeJamcraze Posts: 8
    Ugh.......5 losing draws last time and 4 this time........very frustrating. 19 year member and all I got was a cheezy newsletter.......
  • Options
    esevankoesevanko Lancaster, PA Posts: 6
    GA Cincy!!! Looks like I will be in good company!!!!!!
  • Options
    esevankoesevanko Lancaster, PA Posts: 6
    edited May 2014
    I got to the Philly show at 3:00 day of collected my TC tix with no line. The line to the door wasn't bad ended up about 4 rows off the rail. I'm small so went to the rail for a song or two. Amazing fans in that section had no issues letting me through for a bit, had more fun jammin with the people we met in line than alone on the rail. In the pit there isn't a bad spot! Much love... Can not wait!!
    Post edited by esevanko on
  • Options
    riggo44riggo44 Washington, D.C. Posts: 10
    Got Reserved Cincy! Going to be 5 straight years seeing these awesome guys!
    5/13/2010 - Bristow, VA | 9/03/2011 - Alpine Valley, WI | 9/04/2011 - Alpine Valley, WI | 9/02/2012 - Philadelphia, PA | 10/27/2013 - Baltimore, MD | 10/29/2013 - Charlottesville, VA | 10/01/2014 - Cincinnati, OH | 4/18/2016 - Hampton, VA | 4/28/2016 - Philadelphia, PA | 4/29/2016 - Philadelphia, PA | 8/18/2018 - Chicago, IL | 8/20/2018 - Chicago, IL | 
  • Options
    esevanko said:

I got to the Philly show at 3:00 day of collected my TC tix with no line. The line to the door wasn't bad ended up about 4 rows off the rail. I'm small so went to the rail for a song or two. Amazing fans in that section had no issues letting me through for a bit, had more fun jammin with the people we met in line than alone on the rail. In the pit there isn't a bad spot! Much love... Can not wait!!

Thanks much! Your comment is encouraging. Just didn't know what to expect but so excited to be there! See you in Cincy!
  • Options
    PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Westfield, IN Posts: 93
    edited May 2014
    Entered 6 lotteries...won 1. Cincy Reserved. Have to try for the Milwaukee show via TM
    Post edited by PJFaninIndy on
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    mvalencia5mvalencia5 Midwest Posts: 1
    Lincoln NE Pit tickets. This is the best Birthday gift. One day PJ may not tour as much. So enjoy while they are still rocking. Very grateful for the tickets. Thank You Ten Club.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I wasn't lucky at the drawing, :(( so I'm in need of a GA for Moline, St. Paul, Detroit and Milwaukee. Please let me know if you have one for me. Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    MH17764MH17764 Brooklyn Park, MN Posts: 10
    Won my first priority for the 1 show that I entered! GA Floor - St. Paul. Can't believe it has been 11 years since they have headlined a tour here!
    Not a big fan of the lottery system, especially since I have been a member for 20 years and could have been shut out. however the system does make since due the size of the membership now, maybe it would make more since to weight your entry based on seniority, for example:
    20 years + get their name in 4 times for each drawing
    15 -20 years - 3 times
    10-15 - 2 times
    less than 10 - 1.
    This would give better odds to long time members, but still giving newer members a chance to get tickets.
    Maybe they should just have fan club only shows!

Can't wait until October 19th!
    6/30/1998 - Minneapolis, MN 6/15/2003 - Fargo, ND 6/16/2003 - St. Paul, MN 7/02/2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV solo) 10/19/2014 - St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    What time did the doors open for that show? Do you remember?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Am I the only one who still keeps going back to the tickets page because I cannot believe that I lost out on all of my 8 priorities?

Finally PJ comes back to the Midwest and we won't have to spent a shit ton of money for travel and accomodation. And we don't get tickets to a hometown show. I wonder if they underestimated the market. I mean, would anybody else have expected that Detroit had such a pulling power?

I'm happy for everybody who went, but I am bummed that neither me nor my husband scored tenclub tickets to our hometown show. I wonder if a second Detroit date will be added...

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998

Am I the only one who still keeps going back to the tickets page because I cannot believe that I lost out on all of my 8 priorities?

Finally PJ comes back to the Midwest and we won't have to spent a shit ton of money for travel and accomodation. And we don't get tickets to a hometown show. I wonder if they underestimated the market. I mean, would anybody else have expected that Detroit had such a pulling power?

I'm happy for everybody who went, but I am bummed that neither me nor my husband scored tenclub tickets to our hometown show. I wonder if a second Detroit date will be added...

Let's just get a second show, 10C only at the Fillmore
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Kimba13 said:

Memphis GA!!! Yes! Now to find someone willing to travel that far to go. Ha

I put in for GA in Memphis but got skunked. Luckily got reserved seats. I'd love to sneak into the GA if you're looking for a sidekick.

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    jonsey30 said:

And the people who got shut out get first dibs :)

• Options
    esevanko said:

I plan on getting there super early. Flying in in the am and going right to the venue. I'd do anything for a spot dead center right in the front!
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

jonsey30 said:

And the people who got shut out get first dibs :)

no wait, i want in on this! :D
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Okay American 10C buddies, I'm looking for some advice. I am traveling from Victoria, BC, and need to be in Chicago October 23 - 26 for a conference. I put in for GA tickets for both Milwaukee and Denver because I figured the travel would work for either, but got skunked. Now I need to try to purchase a ticket. I've never been to either city, and probably can't do both. Which show would people suggest I try to go for when tickets are released?

Of course, the other alternative is that someone offers to sell a friendly Canadian their spare GA ticket to either of these shows..... ;)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    benderbender Posts: 19
    Am I that dense to think that I could've won the lottery for all shows? Why is it that the band hosts a fan club that does not support someone touring to see multiple shows? This is an anomaly to me as live shows are WHAT WE LIVE FOR.

Forgive my cynical rant here, but the greatful dead fan club woulda never let this happen. And it's sad to say as friendly as most of us are, a 30+/- WMA isn't likely to get "miracled" into fan club
    seats.

I kept hearing "He won the lottery" in my head while at work today. Cute.
    does the path have heart?
  • Options
    benderbender Posts: 19

I just don't get it. Lost everyone.
    9shows and not one bite.
    jonsey30 said:

does the path have heart?