Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    Entered late last night and just received my email. Won Tulsa and Lincoln reserved, lost Denver
  • Options
    Weyhrich13Weyhrich13 Posts: 6
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I still haven't gotten any notice.
  • Options
    joelegger80joelegger80 Lincoln, NE Posts: 31
    Just got confirmation for GA FLOOR for Lincoln NE! My hometown! SO STOKED! ...don't give up hope folks... I almost did. Thanks 10c!
    Rapid City, SD 06-24-1998 
    Council Bluffs, IA 06-13-2003 
    Denver, CO 07-02-2006 
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 
    Lincoln, NE 10-09-2014 
    St. Louis, MO 9-18-2022
    St. Paul, MN 9-2-2023
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,629
    Entered yesterday AM, just was notified I won drawing for Cincy Reserved. Luckily the flight I had checked out from Trenton (never flown out of there...other NJ/Philly folks may want to check it out) for $98 round trip was still there. Shit Frontier but will get me there and back.
    Thankful to have been lucky enough to win a pair and now I can spend that extra money I would most like have paid on a nicer hotel.
    I have a shit 10C # but will most likely be going solo so can hook a friend up at face value.
    Good luck to those still waiting!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

Just got confirmation for GA FLOOR for Lincoln NE! My hometown! SO STOKED! ...don't give up hope folks... I almost did. Thanks 10c!

I just got word, too! See you there!
  • Options
    FlyingwFlyingw Brantford Posts: 443
    edited May 2014
    Just got my confirmation for Detroit Reserved! (1st Choice) The Canadian Invasion continues!
    Thanks 10C.
    Post edited by Flyingw on
    Aug 18/93 Toronto, May 9/06 Toronto, Sept 11/11 Toronto, Sept 15/11 Hamilton,
    July 16/13 London, Oct 12/13 Buffalo, Oct 17/14 Detroit,
    April 8/16, Ft. Lauderdale, April 9/16 Miami, May 8/16 Ottawa, May 10/16 Toronto
    May 11/16 Toronto, Aug 20/16 Wrigley, Aug 22/16 Wrigley, TOTD Nov 5/16 Philly
  • Options
    joelegger80joelegger80 Lincoln, NE Posts: 31

I just got word, too! See you there!
    AWESOME! Congrats! Wishlist preparty at Vega which is right across the street from the arena! Let's party!
    Rapid City, SD 06-24-1998 
    Council Bluffs, IA 06-13-2003 
    Denver, CO 07-02-2006 
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 
    Lincoln, NE 10-09-2014 
    St. Louis, MO 9-18-2022
    St. Paul, MN 9-2-2023
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I can't believe it - i got Denver reserved. Thank you!
  • Options
    3 for 3. entered monday night. same three shows, requested both types of tickets, with reserved taking priority. listed ticket preference by best odds according to each type. got email confirmation at 6:55pm EST. last name begins with P.

it appears this system is totally random, although it did seem that i read posts from lottery winners of just 1 or 2 shows far before lottery winners (losers) of 3 or more shows.

this puts me 5 for 5 on lottery draws. i see both sides of the argument. in my opinion, clearly the BEST way to go about this was the index card system. F5 always worked well for me too. it kinda upsets me that the lottery doesn't somehow take seniority into consideration when making picks.

stoked i got tickets. see you fuckers there!
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    BN8419BN8419 Posts: 290
    Let me guess, your three wins are all reserved seats, with at least two shows being either Lincoln, Tulsa, Memphis, or St Louis? Maybe St Paul?
  • Options
    Got reserved seating for Milwaukee!!!
  • Options
    jgriffsjgriffs Posts: 8
    Looking for two tickets to either of the two shows... Detroit or St Louis. Somehow I lost the drawing :( interested in GA or best available. thanks
  • Options
    ben30338ben30338 Georgia Posts: 47
    Got 3 out of 4 - life's good. Since I'm traveling solo, I have an extra for Moline GA, Memphis Reserved, and Lincoln Reserved. Looking for a ticket to Denver.
    2013: Charlotte
    2014: Lincoln, Memphis, No Code, Denver
    2015: Sao Paulo
    2016: Miami, Columbia, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    lurkylurky Posts: 21
    Just put in for Detroit Reserved as my only choice this morning at 10 EST. Probably won't hear for a bit yet. I wasn't planning on going down for the show, but now I'm hoping I score some seats.
  • Options
    lurkylurky Posts: 21
    Oh hey! Looks like I'm heading south of the border in October!
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    Any of you lucky people who got a GA ticket for Detroit and can spare one, PLEASE contact me. I'm from Detroit and got jack shit. Thanks!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    edited May 2014
    If Ten Club truly wants to be fair they should devise a system where everyone who enters gets a fair shot for at least one show. Seems odd that some have won all that they have entered but some have lost as many as all nine. Maybe have the system look to see if someone has already won at least one and then they get sent to the back of the que while those who have not yet won move ahead.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    I agree that some tweaks to the lottery might help (like a limit of 1 show per tour per member) but it won't make everyone happy. There is more demand than supply, especially for the larger cities. No matter what the 10club does there would be people shut out of tickets. It's not their fault, there just aren't enough shows and not enough tickets available at each show. A random lottery drawing seems fair to me. You can't have seniority determine who gets tickets or newer members would never get tickets.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Just got reserved seats for Milwaukee! Only one I put in for and did it today an hour before the deadline! Holla!
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    So Pumped!! Got GA Cincinnati and reserved Memphis! Who's going?!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    ben30338 said:

Got 3 out of 4 - life's good. Since I'm traveling solo, I have an extra for Moline GA, Memphis Reserved, and Lincoln Reserved. Looking for a ticket to Denver.

I would take that Moline GA and pay you right away.
  • Options
    shayneomacshayneomac St.John's Posts: 7
    Just got Ga Detroit, only asked for Detroit show and entered 930 this morning
    Montreal 2004 Montreal 2005 Toronto 2005 St.John's x2 2005 Toronto 2006 Wrigley 2013 Seattle 2013 Detroit 2014
  • Options
    jaycabicjaycabic Posts: 15
    is there anyone from michigan that would want to goto another show other than detroit?id like to goto a few shows but it sucks goin alone,not an issue of cash just want some cool company to go with,hit me up if ur goin to another show and would like a travel friend : )
  • Options
    jaycabicjaycabic Posts: 15

nice!!!got reserved for that show
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    entered a few days ago, tried for both Cincy and Detroit and only got GA Cincy. I am still very happy to see them 8 days before my birthday!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    Do you have a spare GA Detroit ticket?
    jaycabic said:

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998

jaycabic said:

Relentless, I'm going to be rooting for you.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    AggAgg Posts: 462
    silver39 said:

entered a few days ago, tried for both Cincy and Detroit and only got GA Cincy. I am still very happy to see them 8 days before my birthday!!!

The Cincy show will be 4 days before mine. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate :)

2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • Options
    Thanks. :) The show is just after my birthday and it's my hometown show.
    jonsey30 said:

jaycabic said:

Relentless, I'm going to be rooting for you.

• Options
    Weyhrich13Weyhrich13 Posts: 6
    7.5 hours later I find out I got Cincy GA! Totally worth the wait!!!