Post edited by filthy_frank on
  • Options
    its not posting. just says "image"
  • Options
    wtf. and i work in IT too lol
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    edited July 2014
    the box i ordered with nippleholic (we split it)

imageimageimageimageimage

Shirt and hoodie (!) was Men's Medium. Boot is sealed 2003 Detroit.
    I am willing to trade San Fran poster, 2011 XMas Single, "Working" (gone) and Backspacer (gone) passes, Gorge postcards, Tres Mts. CD. I am looking for bootlegs, mainly, XL shirts and L/XL flexi fit hats.
    Post edited by robertstackarmy on
  • Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107

Just got mine today. lots of really cool stuff until I opened the poster roll. got a signed Brad poster. no shitting.

Don't want the Brad poster? Wanna trade? I have an "extra" Ames Snakeboard SF '08 poster and am waiting on my 2nd MB.
  • Options
    filthy_frankfilthy_frank Posts: 35
    edited July 2014
    sorry, i want it. knowing it's legit makes it priceless.

nobody else got signed stuff??

Just got mine today. lots of really cool stuff until I opened the poster roll. got a signed Brad poster. no shitting.

Don't want the Brad poster? Wanna trade? I have an "extra" Ames Snakeboard SF '08 poster and am waiting on my 2nd MB.
    Post edited by filthy_frank on
  • Options
    PJSwaePJSwae Posts: 55
    edited July 2014
    Got my ladies Large box today. Man, their shirt sizes are crazy.
    The boot is Uniondale and the vinyl is Angel/Ramblings. Not pictured - the bouncy ball and Newsletter 24.

Oh and uh, I think my Amsterdam poster is signed? Or maybe they all have that, I'm not too familiar with it.

Would love to trade the black and teal shirt for a hoodie or larger ladies shirt. The posters and most of the stickers are likely for trade also. I'll be posting a big "stuff I want" thread in Lost Dogs later this week.

It was fun to open, but honestly, next time, I might just buy stuff I know I want. :)
    Post edited by PJSwae on
    1995 - NOLA
    1998 - Knoxville
    2000, 2003 - NOLA
    2012 - Philadelphia
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - NOLA Jazz Fest
    2023 - Chicago
    2024 - TBD!
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 676
    A few people did.

Paul D.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436

I have heard of a couple of dudes who got a signed Free Ride single.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    Congrats on the Brad poster! That would be so sweet!!
  • Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2014
    Post edited by lastchild11 on
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107

No worries. Maybe I'll luck out and get one in my 2nd MB. :-)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,543
    Will there be another MB?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,749
    igotid88 said:

Will there be another MB?

Probably. But I'm kinda hoping next time they sell mystery tubes or mystery bags, like they offered few year's back. After seeing what was sold in Leeds last night. 3 prints for only 35£?!? @-)
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,869
    I received my MB yesterday and also got a signed Brad poster!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited July 2014
    My wife got her mystery box yesterday.

Shirts:
    VFC (wings, L)
    I'm Analog (L)
    Sadly, no "Shut Up and Listen" shirt from Euro 2012 tour. Still looking!

Hoodie:
    Ladies teal Mexhead (L)

Posters:
    Hartford 2006 (Ames)
    San Francisco 2009 (Ames)

Vinyl:
    2011 single

Bootleg:
    Mexico City 2003 (I'm not sure which night. It doesn't feel like three discs, though, so it's probably night 1 or night 2.)

Miscellaneous:
    Nothing out of the ordinary as far as other CDs, stickers, newsletters, etc.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    PJSwae said:

Got my ladies Large box today. Man, their shirt sizes are crazy.
    The boot is Uniondale and the vinyl is Angel/Ramblings. Not pictured - the bouncy ball and Newsletter 24.

Oh and uh, I think my Amsterdam poster is signed? Or maybe they all have that, I'm not too familiar with it.

Would love to trade the black and teal shirt for a hoodie or larger ladies shirt. The posters and most of the stickers are likely for trade also. I'll be posting a big "stuff I want" thread in Lost Dogs later this week.

It was fun to open, but honestly, next time, I might just buy stuff I know I want. :)

Hey I'm interested in your Kitchener poster; let me know if you decide to let it go. Thanks!

The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    edited July 2014

Funny, I have that poster framed on my wall (probably the only one to make it on a wall) and I never put that snakeboard thing together *-:)
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474

Hey I'm interested in your Kitchener poster; let me know if you decide to let it go. Thanks!

Ah! Beat me to the punch by 15 mins. :)>-
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I'm not sure if anyone else has listened to their CD's that came in their mystery boxes but I was pleasantly surprised with the Brad "Best Friends" album. Listened to it on my way home from work last night and I really enjoyed it. Not something I was going to go out of my way to buy but now that I have it, I will definitely be listening to it again. So I'm pretty happy about that.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924

I'm not sure if anyone else has listened to their CD's that came in their mystery boxes but I was pleasantly surprised with the Brad "Best Friends" album. Listened to it on my way home from work last night and I really enjoyed it. Not something I was going to go out of my way to buy but now that I have it, I will definitely be listening to it again. So I'm pretty happy about that.

Same. I love my Brad Cd!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

njnancy said:

Will let you know once i figure out what this all means. it's a bit overwhelming. The hoodie and the vinyl were surprises.

FWIW, and I obviously don't know if you know or not, but allegedly, that vinyl is not the one previously circulated, but a "rare" one that has a certain dirty word uncensored.

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=393

You just *may* want to hold on to it.
    I just took a look at your link and it's the same record. I was going to hold onto it anyway; I am just starting to rebuild my album collection - put together a media center and I retrieved my milk crates of albums from the 'everything' room. First thing I saw was my old Iron Maiden Picture Vinyl. I have about hundreds of albums so I put them aside for perusing at another time. They've got quite a bit of dust on them too.
    As far as trading - i'm going to answer all my PM's and then today is my sister's b'day, she had a stroke one year ago today and died in September from cancer - quite unexpected - so I'm keeping close to my mom - keeps me out of my grief and she's lost 2 children and is hurting (my brother died 8 years ago at 40) - also unexpected. So it's me and mom - dad died in '96. Just a heads up in case I don't respond to someone.
    Can anyone tell me about my posters? I could google, but i figure most everyone on here can look at a poster and know date, year, etc. The Wolf Man, that's really a pig, was intriguing - no year though. And no artist on one of them. Thanks.
    BTW - that newsletter 24 that i see some other people got is really interesting and there's a poster when you open it. Anyone know the year of that? I haven't received a physical newsletter yet, so not sure if they are all like that. Have a peaceful day everyone. :)>-
  • Options
    PJSwaePJSwae Posts: 55

Ah! Beat me to the punch by 15 mins. :)>-
    I actually found it a good home last night. :)
    Working on trades for a few other things, so I think most of it is spoken for at this point.
    1995 - NOLA
    1998 - Knoxville
    2000, 2003 - NOLA
    2012 - Philadelphia
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - NOLA Jazz Fest
    2023 - Chicago
    2024 - TBD!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,749
    If anyone has any extra one of these ..

or any of Pearl Jam's 2005 passes, please let me know. O:-)
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Stupid question - if there is no date on a sticker or pass, etc - how does one know the year?
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    edited July 2014
    Mystery Box items for trade:
    Newsletters, Stickers, Gorge Postcards, bouncy ball (various, including Indonesia) - updated with the stickers and stuff I have for trade, not all are from MB
    Shirts: Europe 2012 (white - M), Indy 2011 (M)
    Hat: Flex-Fit 2009
    Posters: Berlin 2012, Winnipeg 2011
    ISO: Brooklyn 1 sticker, Angel/Ramblings (test), any Medium hoodie, the yellow poncho

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ....Shackles31........Shackles31.... Posts: 272
    edited July 2014
    Mystery Box arrived today. I am up for trading. PM me with your email for pictures

Shirts:
    White Europe 2012(M), Black Long sleeve 2005?Bird on Front(M), Brown Crash Polo 2007 Copenhagen poster design(M)

Posters
    2010 Bridge School
    2009 San Fran

Bootleg
    2003 Companion
    2003 Irvine, Ca

CD's/Vinyl
    2011 Christmas single Devil Doll/Better Things
    Rockfords
    Brad Best Friends
    Harrybu McCage
    Tres Mts
    NAIS single
    MOTH single

Stickers
    Europe Flags, Europe Handshake, PJ02, Johnny Guitar Trike, PJ20, UK country edition
    Passes
    VIP PJ20, VIP No Code, Guest Pass Riot Act, After Show Star with Planet on it

Newsletters
    #24, 2003, 1998, Manual for Free Living, Gorge Post Card set
    Post edited by ....Shackles31.... on
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    People I would love to trade for you Backstage/after hours passes and Newsletters!

Please hit me up if you are willing to trade!

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:

My wife got her mystery box yesterday.

Shirts:
    VFC (wings, L)
    I'm Analog (L)
    Sadly, no "Shut Up and Listen" shirt from Euro 2012 tour. Still looking!

Hoodie:
    Ladies teal Mexhead (L)

Posters:
    Hartford 2006 (Ames)
    San Francisco 2009 (Ames)

Vinyl:
    2011 single

Bootleg:
    Mexico City 2003 (I'm not sure which night. It doesn't feel like three discs, though, so it's probably night 1 or night 2.)

Miscellaneous:
    Nothing out of the ordinary as far as other CDs, stickers, newsletters, etc.

Left out Vitalogy cassette.
    I SAW PEARL JAM