Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    Shitty, huh?

Long season, gents. This team’s gonna be fine. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Shitty, huh?

Yeah man. That was he most convincing and dominating Series I have ever seen
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

Ha. You called them shitty after one bad week. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

You wanted them to cancel the World Series after 3 games.

This team is not nearly as good as you think it is but probably not as bad as I think it is. 

I don’t think this weekend particularly helps your argument. They did what they had to do against a shitty team, good. That’s what good teams do. But that team almost had almost 20 hits yesterday 
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

This team is not nearly as good as you think it is but probably not as bad as I think it is. 

I don’t think this weekend particularly helps your argument. They did what they had to do against a shitty team, good. That’s what good teams do. But that team almost had almost 20 hits yesterday 
    Please. So you took me seriously when I said 162-0 after one game? Great, Cliff takes everything literally! Good to know. 

This is is an 85-90 win team. One good week or one bad week of baseball isn’t going to change my mind. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

Please. So you took me seriously when I said 162-0 after one game? Great, Cliff takes everything literally! Good to know. 

This is is an 85-90 win team. One good week or one bad week of baseball isn’t going to change my mind. 

That is fair and I agree with you on that. 
  • Options
    And no I didn’t take 162-0 seriously. 
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

So then what the hell are we arguing about then? haha 

Cliffy....oh boy. This M6 driver is a beaut, Clark! A beaut I’m telling you. The slice is gone! (almost)

Just got back from a two hour session at the range. I can’t wait to play again. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

Cliffy....oh boy. This M6 driver is a beaut, Clark! A beaut I’m telling you. The slice is gone! (almost)

Haha, I took the 162-0 as 95+ and cruise to the series.

I gotta get my hands on one of these. Have heard great things about that and the epic flash. Callaway is marketing the fuck out of that. 

Give me some good courses at the shore 
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

I gotta get my hands on one of these. Have heard great things about that and the epic flash. Callaway is marketing the fuck out of that. 

I haven’t played at the shore much actually. Have only been golfing again for four years and we haven’t been down there much in a while. 

Actually if you’re in Cape May, you’re only a ferry and a 30 minute drive to some awesome courses in Delaware/OCMD area. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So what’s this place like Cliff? Single family? Condo? Close to beach? You gonna rent it out?

I’d love to get a place down there but the wife would never go for it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    Shitty, huh?

too bad we don't play the Marlins even more than we usually do :wink:

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    So what’s this place like Cliff? Single family? Condo? Close to beach? You gonna rent it out?

Single family. Not really walking distance to the beach but the community has a ton of amenities. Pool and all. Not sure if we are going to rent it out. Haven’t talked about that too much. Plan to be there a ton this year. Ran out of things to do with the baby in the city and now that she’s mobile there’s only so much we can do. So the shore it is
  • Options
    Shitty, huh?

I haven’t played at the shore much actually. Have only been golfing again for four years and we haven’t been down there much in a while. 

Actually if you’re in Cape May, you’re only a ferry and a 30 minute drive to some awesome courses in Delaware/OCMD area. 
    This weekend we were actually talking about taking the ferry at some point this season. Golf channel is ads for shore course after shore course. Looks like there are some solid ones. Heard there’s a nice 9 holer not too far from me which would be sweet and easiest 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Shitty, huh?

This weekend we were actually talking about taking the ferry at some point this season. Golf channel is ads for shore course after shore course. Looks like there are some solid ones. Heard there’s a nice 9 holer not too far from me which would be sweet and easiest 
    That Baywood course I was telling you about is only about a 20 minutes from Lewes...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474

now we know who wears the pants in the juggler household.

SAD!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

SAD!
    I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, when my pants are on, I make gold records.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Wobbie said:

SAD!
    I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, when my pants are on, I make gold records.
    More cowbell!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Offense needs to step up soon! Especially Harper.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    How bout that eight hole hitter?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Rhys!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    that was an ugly pitching performance from the bullpen.  Let's at least win the series today (if the game doesn't rained out)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    that was an ugly pitching performance from the bullpen.  Let's at least win the series today (if the game doesn't rained out)
    I was at last night's game. Great time, great game. The Rollins ceremony was nice.  Felt bad for Morgan giving up two homeruns on his first three pitches since he's been pretty damn good this year up until then. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I was at last night's game. Great time, great game. The Rollins ceremony was nice.  Felt bad for Morgan giving up two homeruns on his first three pitches since he's been pretty damn good this year up until then. 
    nice win today.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Sweep would’ve been lovely but we’ll take two of three. 

How bout that Zach Efflin??
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So I switched my ringtone to Aye Davanita and I am way more happy about it than I should be. Was looking for just an instrumental PJ song but every one I saw had Ed singing on them and I find that annoying in a ringtone. With this one, you get to hear mostly nice little groove with some barely recognizable lyrics thrown in there. Dare I say it's a damn near perfect ringtone.

That is all. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So I switched my ringtone to Aye Davanita and I am way more happy about it than I should be. Was looking for just an instrumental PJ song but every one I saw had Ed singing on them and I find that annoying in a ringtone. With this one, you get to hear mostly nice little groove with some barely recognizable lyrics thrown in there. Dare I say it's a damn near perfect ringtone.

That is all. 
    Hummus
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options

That is all. 
    Hummus
    Great call. I never see it available though
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

That is all. 
    Hummus
    Yeah you won't find that available to download as a ringtone. But I think there's a way to put a custom ringtone onto an iPhone. Not sure how though. I can send you a copy of Hummus separated from All Those Yesterdays later if ya want. Then you can look up how to put it on your iPhone as a ringtone. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

That is all. 
    Hummus
    Yeah you won't find that available to download as a ringtone. But I think there's a way to put a custom ringtone onto an iPhone. Not sure how though. I can send you a copy of Hummus separated from All Those Yesterdays later if ya want. Then you can look up how to put it on your iPhone as a ringtone. 
    Solomonov?

The love he receives is the love that is saved