Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    I believe it.  What does that mean though?  They'll match any offer or they'll add on a year?  Curious what this actually means...Nightengale is such a dipshit.

I have been convinced for a year now Corbin is the Yanks guy and it would happen, so sticking with it until he's holding up someone else's jersey.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    That's a good front three

Oops.  Or not...good front 3 for the Nationals...
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Bob Nightengale is never right. Ever. Up until this second when everyone else is saying Nats

Edit: HAHAHA, The clown delete the tweet. There is a link to a tweet there
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    Fuck Washington.

Damn it, Cliff---I was getting ready to post that old Cliff Lee pic for old times sake too....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Fuck Washington.

Damn it, Cliff---I was getting ready to post that old Cliff Lee pic for old times sake too....
    I was going to post the picture of Corbin putting on a Yanks hat in response to your scoreboard picture! God dammit, Juggs!
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,770
    Welp forget Corbin.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    I guess the Phillies were out-bid for Corbin. Report is he's getting $140 MIL for 6 years.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    I guess the Phillies were out-bid for Corbin. Report is he's getting $140 MIL for 6 years.
    I was joking with people at work that it'll be deferred so he's getting paid until 2050. And holy shit I may not be wrong!
  • Options
    There's no way they can re-sign Harper now right? I mean they could, but the math just doesn't work.
  • Options
    There's no way they can re-sign Harper now right? I mean they could, but the math just doesn't work.
    They don't have cigar money, do they?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    They don't have cigar money, do they?
    They have all the real estate in the nations capital money 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    cutz said:
    I have a feeling this will end up being a good NON-signing.  This guy has had 1 great year so far and it was a contract year.  Other years were ok.  not sold on him.
  • Options
    I am listening to regular radio for the first time in forever right now and Metalica is on mgk. So weird.  I'll never get used to this shit. Has Pearl Jam been on that station yet?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I am listening to regular radio for the first time in forever right now and Metalica is on mgk. So weird.  I'll never get used to this shit. Has Pearl Jam been on that station yet?
    Duuuuude. Yes, I was thinking about this recently when I heard something random on mgk and was like wonder when Pearl Jam will be on here. Within a few weeks I heard alive 
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Duuuuude. Yes, I was thinking about this recently when I heard something random on mgk and was like wonder when Pearl Jam will be on here. Within a few weeks I heard alive 
    I listen to MGK quite a bit. Nirvana is on there as well.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    I listen to MGK quite a bit. Nirvana is on there as well.
    Yeah after I posted that I found a playlist. Come as You Are was smashed in between a Paul McCartney song and something else I can't remember.
    I mean I guess if you're around long enough to be in the HOF you're considered "classic rock," but I just can't wrap my head around that reality. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What's a radio?
  • Options
    99.99% sure this means absolutely nothing and is just a nice picture, but this is a picture of what I think it is, right?

• Options
    No, you're completely in the right to freak out and interpret whatever the hell you want from that tweet.

This tells me tour announcement, motherfuckers. 28 shows, consecutively, on the grounds of where the Spectrum once stood. Confirmed.
  • Options
    No, you're completely in the right to freak out and interpret whatever the hell you want from that tweet.

This tells me tour announcement, motherfuckers. 28 shows, consecutively, on the grounds of where the Spectrum once stood. Confirmed.
    Then let the freaking out commence.  Parking lot shows! Bring it on.
  • Options
    Better be in support of a new, good, album....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Better be in support of a new, good, album....
    I don't need good as much as I need different. But good would be, um, good, too.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    99.99% sure this means absolutely nothing and is just a nice picture, but this is a picture of what I think it is, right?

well fuck me that's interesting.  Philly 2019 bitches
  • Options
    No pit. I like that.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    No pit. I like that.
    Haha, that's how you know this picture is outdated...
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    No pit. I like that.
    Yeah, that and the building doesn't exist anymore
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    No pit. I like that.
    That the Spectrum?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    No pit. I like that.
    That the Spectrum?
    Come on man
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry, I've never been on stage there.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer