MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Whose line is it anyway? the Drew Carey years
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

I am FINALLY watching Lost for the first time, now that it's on Netflix. I am binge watching like crazy. I had my first Lost-themed dream last night. :lol: That always happens when I binge watch stuff. When I re-watched Breaking Bad in a huge hurry before the last season started I was actually having Breaking Bad themed nightmares. :fearful: Anyway, all my friends were always discussing Lost, so I know that it gets weirder as it goes along... I also know how it ends (the one episode I watched live was the finale because some friend had a watching party). So at least I'm not being set up for a let down like the rest of the world was, haha. Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying it. I just started season 2, so they just went down through the hatch. How exciting. :tongue: So far I've been really happy about who they have decided to kill (although wish that the hallucinated death of one of them was disappointing. I wanted that death to be real, lol).
    One thing I don't get, though, is why Jin's behaviour includes super sexist and obsessive jealousy towards his wife. Nothing in the story explains that part of his fucked up issues.
    ..... I need a Lost thread to discuss these things. But it's too outdated to be able to find anyone else to participate, lol.

The best series ever..i have see each season 6 times..if you need any help, pm me..
    I certainly will! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Once that new Showtime internet streaming debuts on Hulu, I'm gonna catch up with season 2 of Penny Dreadful. Seen the first season so far.
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    I know I am way late on this one but I figured I would ask. What about Dexter? Thinking about giving it a shot this weekend
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    edited July 2015
    PRL1JAM said:

I know I am way late on this one but I figured I would ask. What about Dexter? Thinking about giving it a shot this weekend

First 4 seasons were really good.....season 4 in particular. The last 4 were not so good. Especially the final season....one of the worst endings to a series ever. So yeah, watch the first 4 seasons and just pretend the last 4 seasons don't exist. Ha
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782

PRL1JAM said:

First 4 seasons were really good.....season 4 in particular. The last 4 were not so good. Especially the final season....one of the worst endings to a series ever. So yeah, watch the first 4 seasons and just pretend the last 4 seasons don't exist. Ha
    sounds good. I appreciate the info. I'm definitely checking it out this weekend
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    PRL1JAM said:

I absolutely love Dexter!! Definitely watch it, it's so good IMO. I enjoyed all of the seasons a lot, but of course everyone will have their faves.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526

PRL1JAM said:

I am the only one who enjoy Dexter's finale??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    23scidoo said:

PRL1JAM said:

I think so. I don't know...that was just one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. A show that was once so great just became so bad at the end. IMO, of course.
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

PRL1JAM said:

No, I really liked it a lot. :) I'm not sure what's supposed to be ridiculous about it. I remember that there is a really loud hint given sometime during the course of the show thst that is exactly what would happen. But i know that most other people didn't notice it, since it was just something in passing. But it stuck with me, and then it happened, and i was actually glad.
  • Options
    I'm going for Orange is the new black season 3 tonight..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651

23scidoo said:

PRL1JAM said:

I think so. I don't know...that was just one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. A show that was once so great just became so bad at the end. IMO, of course.
    Agree with this, sadly. The first 3-4 seasons were so good!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    I have been watching some Bloodline myself (like it so far) and started OiTNB with my wife and we have been laughing at season 1.
    Also watched the first Continuum, seems like it might be good.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

I have been watching some Bloodline myself (like it so far) and started OiTNB with my wife and we have been laughing at season 1.

I'm watching the third season of OITNB this days, and the show rocks..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    23scidoo said:

I'm watching the third season of OITNB this days, and the show rocks..
    I hear ya--finished season 3 last week--can't wait for the next one to come out.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJ_Soul said:

I am FINALLY watching Lost for the first time, now that it's on Netflix. I am binge watching like crazy. I had my first Lost-themed dream last night. :lol: That always happens when I binge watch stuff. When I re-watched Breaking Bad in a huge hurry before the last season started I was actually having Breaking Bad themed nightmares. :fearful: Anyway, all my friends were always discussing Lost, so I know that it gets weirder as it goes along... I also know how it ends (the one episode I watched live was the finale because some friend had a watching party). So at least I'm not being set up for a let down like the rest of the world was, haha. Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying it. I just started season 2, so they just went down through the hatch. How exciting. :tongue: So far I've been really happy about who they have decided to kill (although wish that the hallucinated death of one of them was disappointing. I wanted that death to be real, lol).
    One thing I don't get, though, is why Jin's behaviour includes super sexist and obsessive jealousy towards his wife. Nothing in the story explains that part of his fucked up issues.
    ..... I need a Lost thread to discuss these things. But it's too outdated to be able to find anyone else to participate, lol.

LOST IS THE BEST DRUG IF ALL TIME...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJ_Soul said:

And also...the 1st episode of 3rd season ..has the record of how many millions watched it
    and some motos:

NOT PENNY'S BOAT
    WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE
    GUYS WHERE ARE WE?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”